(Closed) July 2013 pt 4! New Year, New Things!

posted 8 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: what do you THINK youre having?!

boy

girl

2 girls

2 boys

1 boy/1 girl

what would you prefer to have?! (besides healthy babe 10 fingers 10 toes!)

boy

girl

either or, really!

• Post # 467
    2401 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
    @unraveledstar:  Fortunately, we will not need day care. I work as a nurse full time right now on night shift – I will stay on night shift after the baby is born, but cut back to 24 hours a week so I can be home with the baby during the day. My mom already said she will help out when I need to sleep before work if DH isnt home (he works long hours.)

Post # 468
    496 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

I am sick of food. I really am. It all tastes gross and I can eat so little. Is anyone else in this same spot?

Post # 471
    620 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
    @mojoh:  not totally, but there are very few things that are actually appealing (mostly pasta…and cheese…and not healthy things I should be feeding baby, haha). and yet, I am hungry ALL.THE.TIME. – just don’t actually enjoy eating much.  so weird.

View original reply
    @wifegoodman:  I totally just went and started following you on etsy, and re-favorited some of those prints =)

Post # 473
    2401 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
    @mojoh:  I was like that from weeks 6-10. Around 10.5 weeks, my nausea went away and my appetite came back big time. Now I want to eat everything in sight! I hope your appetite gets better soon – I know how much it sucks!

View original reply
    @wifegoodman:  omg. Gushers! I just bought those at the grocery store and devoured the whole box. I have no idea why I was craving them because I haven’t had them in forever. 

Post # 474
    496 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
    @wifegoodman:  
    View original reply
    @Mrs.JA:  
    View original reply
    @Blondee:  Right now I can stomach peanut butter and grape jelly uncrustables. That, vanilla ice cream, steak, potatoes and cherry pepsi are the only things that taste like they should. I tried to eat pasta the other day, could not get over the horrible taste. I have to force down a banana each day because it always tastes like I am eating toothpaste. It is like the way food tastes to me has changed so drastically. I cant really chew gum anymore and I was like a pack a week before.

Post # 475
    1401 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
    @unraveledstar:  I would love to be a Stay-At-Home Mom but we can’t afford it. I’ve been asking around though… DH is worried he’ll have to get a second job to cover daycare….

Post # 476
    1401 posts
    Bumble bee

View original reply
    @CindyRelly:  Congrats on your results! I cried when I found out I was diabetic….. now it doesn’t phase me at all. But I wouldn’t wish it upon anyone. I’ve been blessed to be able to keep mine under control.

Post # 477
    1404 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: February 2013

Post # 478
    1401 posts
    Bumble bee

View original reply
    @mojoh:  I’m not sick of food. I just don’t want to eat. The throwing up has gotten worse and I can’t even tell if I have to throw up or if I’m hungry. So I just stick to what I know.

Post # 479
    620 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
    @MrsDTMajor:  I loooove uncrustables! Haha.  I hear you with foods tasting differently – my list is totally different from yours, but I am having the same issue.  So strange.

The topic ‘July 2013 pt 4! New Year, New Things!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors