(Closed) July 2013..how about another stolen survey??

posted 7 years ago in July 2013
Post # 32
1133 posts
Bumble bee

How many days do you have left?: 122

Pic of your dress:

how many people are you inviting?: 450

when are you sending out invites?: Beginning of April

what is your beauty/workout routine looking like?: Bikram Yoga twice weekly. Pole dancing twice weekly. High protein, low sugar and lots of water.

what will your guestbook be?: Puzzle peices.

what is your next wedding related appointment?: Finalising invitations.

what is the next wedding-related thing you have to buy?: Wedding shoes and accessories.

who is your wedding officiant?:Family priest who did my brother and sisters weddings.

what do your wedding bands look like?:

This is it but it has 9 diamonds instead of 3.

where will you be getting ready?: Temple where i am getting married and then the hotel where the legal ceremony and reception take place

what time does your ceremony start?: Traditional Indian ceremony starts at 6.30pm on Sat 13th, Vows and cocktails take place on Sunday 14th at 4pm.

where are you registered? I am not registering. We are not requesting anything. It’s just left open to the person.

what are you most looking forward to about your wedding day?: Saying my vows and becoming the wife of the best guy ever!

Post # 33
130 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

How many days do you have left?: 116

Pic of your dress: 

How many people are you inviting?: Approx 60. Small and intimate.

When are you sending out invites?: They went out yesterday!

What is your beauty/workout routine looking like?: Exercising 3 times per week (as I tend to do all the time anyway).

What will your guestbook be?: Polaroid guestbook with guest libs.

What is your next wedding related appointment?: Not sure, probably to look at suits for Fiance.

Who is your wedding officiant?: Pastor at the church close to the garden where we’re getting married.

What do your wedding bands look like?: He hasn’t got his yet, but this will be mine:

What time does your ceremony start?: 4pm

Where will you be getting ready?: Upstairs at the reception venue, right next to the garden where we’re having our ceremony.

Where are you registered? Nowhere. It’s not that common here.

What are you most looking forward to about your wedding day?: Apart from marrying my best friend I really look forward to bringing together our entire families with all siblings for the first time in 8 years (they all live on different continents).

Post # 34
29 posts
Newbee

How many days do you have left?: 109 days, 1hr, 42min!!!! Using “Tie The Knot” app for Iphone.

Pic of your dress: 

St. Patrick’s Rivoli

How many people are you inviting?: 300+  (Mexican wedding)

When are you sending out invites?: Shooting for early May

What is your beauty/workout routine looking like?: I workout 4-5 days a week for 1.5hr, watch what I eat. Facials, teeth whitening and growing out my hair.

What will your guestbook be?: Dont know yet

What is your next wedding related appointment?: Need to book flower appointment for my bouquet, bridesmaids, groom/smen, etc.

Who is your wedding officiant?: Catholic Priest

What do your wedding bands look like?: We haven’t purchased them yet. But they will match my Tacori e-ring.

What time does your ceremony start?: Mass starts at 11AM!!! Super early I know, but it was either 11 or 3 and I wanted enough time for pictures, plus we got a party bus for our bridal party for 4 hrs! Cocktail hour/s starts at 3pm.

Where will you be getting ready?: Hotel Suite

Where are you registered? Nowhere yet, most likely Bed, Bath and Beyond & Target. I want Homegoods/ TJMaxx gift cards too!

What are you most looking forward to about your wedding day?: Everything!… To see our hard work and effort come together! I can’t wait for the big bash… music, drinks and tons of food!

Post # 36
8 posts
Newbee

How many days do you have left?: 122

Pic of your dress: I don’t have one on the computer. My Fiance is super snoopy.

how many people are you inviting?:  110-120

when are you sending out invites?: Early May

what is your beauty/workout routine looking like?:
I have been working out 4 or 5 times a week using Fitnees Blender videos on YouTube. They are really great and have a big variety of workouts that don’t require any equipment. I highly recommend them.

what will your guestbook be? Either signed wooden letters of our last name or a photo-frame. Depends on what I can get the best price on.

what is your next wedding related appointment?  We have our menu tasting tonight.

who is your wedding officiant?: An officiant we hired for a secular ceremony

what do your wedding bands look like?: Mine is a thin custom platinum band to fit next to my e-ring. His is a simple tungston (?) band. We are still negotiating about him wearing the ring.

what time does your ceremony start?: 6:30 pm

where will you be getting ready?: One of us will get ready at home, one of us will get ready at our hotel room. We are still in negotiations on that one 🙂

where are you registered? Sears

what are you most looking forward to about your wedding day?:
Other than being married (which I have waited almost 10 years for), I am really excited about my wedding cake. My family thinks I am nuts, but I really love cake!

Post # 37
209 posts
Helper bee

How many days do you have left?: 96!

Pic of your dress: http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Chiffon-Gown-with-High-Slit-and-Halter-Tie-Back-WG3482

how many people are you inviting?: 150

when are you sending out invites?: Friday April 19, 2013

what is your beauty/workout routine looking like?:  Teeth whitening strips(when I remember), training for the Tough Mudder

what will your guestbook be?: Photo guestbook using our engagement and travel photos

what is your next wedding related appointment?: I’m going to meet with the pie guy tomorrow.

what is the next wedding-related thing you have to buy?:Bridesmaid gifts

who is your wedding officiant?: The Father who officiated my SO’s granny’s funeral… sounds odd, I know

what do your wedding bands look like?: His: Pladium, Mine: partial eternity

where will you be getting ready?: Hotel/at the hall.

what time does your ceremony start?: 4:30 pm.

where are you registered? The Bay, Homeoutfitters

what are you most looking forward to about your wedding day?: I am looking forward to it being over. haha. I just want to be able to relax with my husband and not have to call him my boyfriend anymore.

Post # 38
226 posts
Helper bee

@Jessy727:  We’re dress twins!!

How many days do you have left?: 43! Holy cow!!

Pic of your dress:

DB YP3344

how many people are you inviting?: 115, but we’re only looking at about 80 guests coming

when are you sending out invites?: Went out the end of April and dues the end of May

what is your beauty/workout routine looking like?: I hate exercising haha. So I’m just trying to snack less and cut out the empty calories (ie, cutting back on coffee, beer, etc, and increasing my water intake). Other than that I’m going with the Spanx workout :p

what will your guestbook be?: Fingerprint tree that I painted myself!

what is your next wedding related appointment?: We’re planning our wedding from two states away, so we have several appointments next weekend; menu tasting, dress fitting, hair and make-up trial, and florist. 

what is the next wedding-related thing you have to buy?: No idea. Kind of just buying things as they pop in my head.

who is your wedding officiant?: An officiant from Journeys of the Heart. We had a bit of trouble finding someone to marry as, since we don’t belong to a church, and live together. My future in-law’s pastor offered to marry us, but only if we stopped living together. That was a non-negotiable “no” for me. 

what do your wedding bands look like?: White gold with diamonds all around the band in a pave setting

where will you be getting ready?: Our venue has a room for my girls and me to get ready. 

what time does your ceremony start?: 3:30 pm.

where are you registered? Bed Bath and Beyond and Kohls.

what are you most looking forward to about your wedding day?: Seeing my FI’s reaction as I walk down the aisle, and the few minutes right after the ceremony that we’ll have to ourselves. 

Post # 39
252 posts
Helper bee

How many days do you have left?: 40!!!

Pic of your dress:

Alfred Angelo Cinderella!

how many people are you inviting?: We invited 180, including my Fiance and I in that. So far we have 81 accepted. We are expecting no more than 120 people. That is a lot less than we originally thought would come.

when are you sending out invites?: I sent them the last week of May. My RSVP date is July 1st.

what is your beauty/workout routine looking like?:  I’m not really working out at all. I have been trying to cut back on salt, because I heard it can contribute to belly bloating. =p

Also, I am washing my face daily with a scrub that reduces redness, and using a microdermabration exfoliator to try reducing my pores.

I am also using whitening trays by my dentist. I have a couple fillings in my front teeth, so after I am done whitening, I will be getting those replaced.

what will your guestbook be?: Our photobooth is coming with a scrapbook where guests can sign!

what is your next wedding related appointment?: We are meeting on Saturday with the reception site to answer all my questions that have been building up. That will make me feel so much better about everything!

what is the next wedding-related thing you have to buy?:Oye…we have a bunch of payments coming up for the one month mark. I just paid off the photobooth, we paid off our honeymoon, and we are about to pay for the church.

who is your wedding officiant?: We are getting married at a Catholic church by the priest. Fiance grew up in that church, before he went off to college.

what do your wedding bands look like?: Both of our bands are white gold. Mine is 14k and his is 10k. My ring…it took so long to find. I wanted a band that fit perfectly with my ring. We danced around getting it custom made, which would have cost $2000! We ended up finding my ring on sale (and had a certificate from buying FI’s ring!) and got it for $250!!

where will you be getting ready?: At my mom’s house. A hair dresser will be coming there to do our hair.

what time does your ceremony start?: 1 pm

where are you registered? At Bed Bath & Beyond and Honeyfund.com

what are you most looking forward to about your wedding day?: Seeing FI’s face as I walk down the aisle. I already know I will tear up. When I day dream about it, I start to cry. :’)

The topic ‘July 2013..how about another stolen survey??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors