(Closed) July 2014 Mommies- part 2

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: What are you looking forward to most this holiday season- I know, it's hard to choose!
    Making holiday cookies/treats : (1 votes)
    2 %
    Holiday decorations : (2 votes)
    5 %
    Holiday music : (1 votes)
    2 %
    Watching holiday movies : (0 votes)
    Sharing my pregnancy news! : (16 votes)
    37 %
    Going to holiday parties/ gatherings : (3 votes)
    7 %
    Gift giving/ receiving : (2 votes)
    5 %
    Going ice skating, seeing the nutcracker or some other holiday event : (1 votes)
    2 %
    Having some time off with my family : (17 votes)
    40 %
  • Post # 332
    3008 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

@jennyinstereo:  You look great! I think you’ll just keep looking more and more pregnant- NOT 400 lbs!

Post # 333
    356 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: February 2014

@Luvnseptember:  That’s so cool that someone asked! I can tell that I have a small bump but I can’t wait for people on the subway to notice and give me their seat ;p

Post # 334
    879 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: January 2013

@jennyinstereo:   You look fantastic, and a lot like me! I started off with some decent padding on my tummy (it’s where I carry my weight anyway). Here’s me at the very start of my 11th week. I’m now 12w 3d and the bottom of my tum is more pronounced than last week. I can’t wait til my bump gets bigger and I can finally let myself wear tight/fitted tops for the first time in my life. I have a feeling I’m going to enjoy dressing myself during pregnacy! 

Post # 335
    1068 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

@jennyinstereo:  @Wellington Bride:  yay July bumps! Looking great ladies!!  

I’m 15+1 today and think I have a little bump. I haven’t taken any pics yet but maybe I’ll start at 16w.

@jennyinstereo:  look at those little cute stuffed animals…we don’t have anything baby related yet…eek!

Post # 336
    198 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

Are you guys planning on finding out the sex or do you want it to be a surprise? I’m having a bit of an issue with my husband as I really want to know to prepare the nursery with gender specific things and cute clothes but my husband does not want to know. Grrr. I have a few more weeks to try and convince him I suppose lol

Post # 337
    322 posts
    Helper bee

@SoontobeMrsAM:  Totally going to find out the gender on February 27th and I am so excited! We have no solid boy names, so we need to know whether or not we have to worry about it.

In other news, I got my Nuchal results yesterday and they were 1 : 78,000! I couldn’t believe it! With my age, the odds are 1:900 typically, so the fact that my results from the scan were 1:78,000 blew me away. The nurse was so excited to tell me over the phone. She sounded more excited than I was πŸ™‚

Post # 338
    1348 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

@jennyinstereo:  That is amazing news! Congrats!!!

Unfortunately for me, my nuchal test didn’t happen. They said everything looked great, but the baby wouldn’t move into position. I think it was sleeping… but it would stretch and yawn, then move right back into its comfy spot. So all we could get a good picture of was the back of the head, spine and butt! lol Instead of having me come back the next day, they just signed me up for the 16 week blood test. 

My anatomy scan is on the 17th of Feb! πŸ˜€ I can’t wait! 

In other news: I’m 14+5 days and I SWEAR I’m feeling the baby move around. I get this oddest sensation, like a roller coaster pull and then flutter flutter flutter. Sometimes it’s just flutters. I talked to one of the doctors at my OB office about it and she nearly laughed at me and told me it was almost impossible and way too early for that. Then she told me it was probably my pulse dropping and I’m being “more aware” of the area. ….But I could swear that’s what I’m feeling!!! 

Post # 339
    279 posts
    Helper bee

@SoontobeMrsAM:  We are def finding out the gender.  I think it will help us bond with the baby more saying “he” or “she” instead of “it” or “the baby”.  Plus I want to prepare the babies room in my head because we dont have a house yet…EEEK

Post # 340
    309 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

@SoontobeMrsAM:  Before I got pregnant, I thought I wanted to be suprised, but I can’t wait and we’re finding out in Feb!  I hope you’re able to convince your hubby!

Post # 341
    309 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

@jennyinstereo:  Great picture and cute chalkboard πŸ™‚ I have one as well, but it’s much smaller.  are you doing your pictures weekly, or every few weeks?  Also, you must be relieved with your NT results πŸ™‚

@lolita39:  Congrats on feeling the baby!! This is my first pregnancy, so I’m unsure of what I’m supposed to be feeling.  But, I am feeling flutters as well, after having my morning cup of coffee. It almost feels like a muscle spasm.  I thought it was just gas in the beginning, but it has happened consistently for a week or so now.   πŸ™‚   

Post # 342
    322 posts
    Helper bee

@pittgirl4:  I have only taken two pics (week 12 and 13) and will continue taking them every week til delivery. I felt WAY too sick the other weeks and didn’t show at all so I’ll only be doing these last 2 trimesters. We are SO happy about the NT results πŸ™‚ Being 31, I wasn’t OVERLY concerned, but still concerned.

Post # 343
    1348 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

@pittgirl4:  I would bet that’s what it is!!! I felt crazy at first, but even if I’m wrong, I’d like to think it’s the baby moving! πŸ˜€ 

Post # 344
    942 posts
    Busy bee

@lolita39:  It probably IS the baby. 2nd time moms can especially notice it right away, but 1st time moms can feel it too. At 14.5 weeks my dr. asked me if I had noticed movement yet, so it’s not ‘impossible’

Post # 345
    1068 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

@SoontobeMrsAM:  I’m undecided. Before I got pregnant, I was CERTAIN I’d want to know the sex but now I’m not so sure.  I had a really good friend who didn’t find out but her husband did and she was legit surprised at birth…a different option but perhaps and option to consider?

@jennyinstereo:  Nice results, that’s awesome.  I’m also 31. πŸ™‚ 

@lolita39:  How exciting to feel the baby move.  They say it feels like a fluttering so it’s probably definitely baby!! Too cool!

Hope everyone is feeling good. MS is still messing with me and though my zofran is working (i think), I’m still vomitting 2-3 times a day. I’m fearing that I might be a part of that lovely statistic of women who have MS throughout the entire 9 months….though some of the ladies on the early month boards seemed to have it go away a little later at 19 or 20 weeks so fingers crossed!!!

Post # 346
    528 posts
    Busy bee

Just had my Harmony results back – we’re team blue πŸ˜€ (with about 99% certainty). So excited – can’t wait to start thinking about nursury decor and names πŸ˜€

The topic ‘July 2014 Mommies- part 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors