(Closed) July 2014 Mommies- part 2

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: What are you looking forward to most this holiday season- I know, it's hard to choose!

Making holiday cookies/treats

Holiday decorations

Holiday music

Watching holiday movies

Sharing my pregnancy news!

Going to holiday parties/ gatherings

Gift giving/ receiving

Going ice skating, seeing the nutcracker or some other holiday event

Having some time off with my family

• Post # 92
    1586 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
    @lolita39:  It probably depends on if your doctor does a transvaginal or abdominal ultrasound. If they do transvaginal then an empty bladder is preferred and for addominal you have to drink. Most early scans are transvaginal.

Post # 93
    309 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
    @Wellington Bride:  Congrats on your first scan 🙂  Glad everything went well for you! Thinking about that much water makes me have to go!!

Post # 94
    309 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

Is anyone else crazy hungry?  I am trying to eat smaller, more frequent meals but I’m feeling sick so I’m not choosing the best foods.  I feel like I’m eating every two to three hours!

Post # 95
    283 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: February 2013

View original reply
    @pittgirl4:  I’m eating every 2-3 hours but just small amounts. 

Post # 96
    879 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: January 2013

View original reply
    @hotpinkbride:  My OB sent me a referral form for the scan and when I rang to make the appointment they asked me to drink the water an hour before. However, after the technician determined I was only 6w2d at the time the decision was made to do a transvaginal so I got to go to the loo – oh the relief – and you definitely don’t need a full bladder for that one! Hope this helps. 

Post # 97
    198 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

Ok I’m 8 w + 2 days and my biggest problem right now is the frequency of needing to pee at night! Seriously I used to only go 1ce in the middle of the night but it seems the last week I’ve had to go 3 to 4 times no matter how little I drink? I’m not well rested at all because I have to get up so many times 🙁 Ladies tell me I’m not the only one!

I used to get dizzy and feel like fainting if I was standing for long periods of time but thankfully thats past now.

What symptoms is everyone feeling at the moment??

Post # 98
    198 posts
    Blushing bee

View original reply
    @pittgirl4:  I’m constantly munching on snacks I’m afraid to get nausea! My doctor ssaid doing this really helps to keep it away. Ive been eating things like whole wheat crackers, fruit, bean salads, yogurt. I get mild nausea here and there but I’ve been lucky haven’t had it too bad… yet? lol

Post # 99
    1586 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
    @SoontobeMrsAM:  I am getting up 3-4 times a night too! It’s awful! I am trying to limit what I drink before bed but it does not help. I totally feel your pain! I am also 8 weeks 2 days.

Post # 100
    198 posts
    Blushing bee

View original reply
    @hotpinkbride:  I agree had to do this and I wanted to cry. They told me to let the nurse know when I had to go and someone would come get me and take me into the room to do the ultrasound. Well I told the nurse I had to go and I then waited and waited in the waiting room for them to come get me! I swear about 20 minutes! It was the worst 20 minutes of my life! lol

Post # 101
    198 posts
    Blushing bee

View original reply
    @hotpinkbride:  Omg isn’t is the worst!!! I feel better knowing that this is normal because my husband keeps telling me to just stop drinking so much!!!!!! GRRR MEN! lol

Post # 102
    279 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    @SoontobeMrsAM:  The constant peeing is sooooo annoying!  I have stopped all liquids after 10pm and started going to the restroom at 10pm then again at 12am.  So far it has helped and I dont have to go again until the morning.

Post # 103
    279 posts
    Helper bee

I had my 2nd OB appointment today at 10 w + 3.  Everything went great!  She checked to see if we could hear the heartbeat and she found it quickly at 175 BPM. Seems like we have a strong baby here.

She also told me that I am losing weight and I need to do the opposite so my Husband has sworn to fatten me up LOL

Post # 104
    1348 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

Hi bees!

I went this morning and had an ultrasound to make sure that I wasn’t having twins or further than I expected! It went so well! We saw the heartbeat (169bpm) and my little gummy bear is measuring right on time to the very day! So I have the same due date! I’m so thrilled that everything is okay!  

The baby was upside down at the very tip of my uterus (wiggling around! It was so cute!) The doctor said that is a reason why my uterus might have felt futher along. Also, one of my ovaries was hiding behind my uterus which is why when I move in certain ways it is painful. 

I didn’t expect it to be so emotional! I knew it would be special, but wow… I can’t even describe it! I nearly lost my sh*t seeing the heartbeat. I totally wasn’t prepared for the waterworks! Neither was DH who also got so teary! :p 

Last but not least! My gummy bear 😀 ( I flipped the picture so the baby looks right side up!)

Post # 105
    1348 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
    @Luvnseptember:  YAY! I’m so glad everything is okay! What a good heartrate! 😀 😀 !!

Post # 106
    198 posts
    Blushing bee

View original reply
    @lolita39:  aww so cute! 🙂 glad everything went ok!

The topic ‘July 2014 Mommies- part 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors