(Closed) July 2014 Mommies – Part 3

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 136
466 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
MrsDD:  It is definitely cool seeing the progress!!! 

Post # 137
879 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

View original reply
MrsDD:  Very cool! I love progression pics. 

Post # 139
1348 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I can finally see the kicks from the outside!!! πŸ™‚ LO has been kicking around all day!!! Can’t wait until Darling Husband comes home so I can show him! 

Post # 140
761 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
lolita39:  aww too cute! I finally have some very consistent movement from my little monster. Its cool but then its not so cool…she decided to play Olympic Gymnast last night when I was trying to go to bed. I would just be about to fall asleep and she’d spin or tumble around and wake me up. Mommy is NOT happy this morning with the lack of sleep!

Post # 141
1348 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
the_newlymintedmrs-s17:  oh no! That stinks! I’ve found that when I walk around, it usually puts him to sleep. But the longer I sit (or lay down) the more “up” he is. The worst for me is when he gets low and kicks my bladder! The pressure he puts is crazy! He did that when I was grocery shopping and I had to keep stopping to make sure I wasn’t about to pee myself! He’s only a pound and doing some serious kicks, I can’t imagine when he’s 6+!! I hope you get some better sleep tonight! 

Post # 142
544 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
BOGB:  It was the same with our baby πŸ™‚ My mom and brother have felt her kicks during my short trip home within minutes and it took the hubby much longer to feel them. Tell your hubby to try and put his cheek gently on your tummy, worked with mine πŸ™‚ and a week later he started feeling the baby with his hands too.

MrsDD:  Maybe we do πŸ™‚ I love the popcorn comparison, so far I couldnt really find words to explain the kicks to friends abroad, but you have found a great way to describe it!

View original reply
lolita39:  It’s super fun to watch, isnt it??? πŸ™‚

ashleycan86:  It is super exciting! And I know exactly what you’re talking about, look how funny my tummy looks when I lay down…. I had to put some stickers on my pic, caus I was just wearing underwear while taking it, as I just woke up. Didnt want to offend anyone with that view! lol!

My little snail shell (Left is where my head is, right is where my legs are):

Post # 143
193 posts
Blushing bee

Hey Bees.  How do I find/join the FB group?

Post # 144
4575 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

View original reply
BOGB:  My little boy used to do the same thing whenever Darling Husband put his hand on my belly until one day he kicked his hand off my belly so hard lol …. Hopefully your Darling Husband feels it pretty soon πŸ™‚ 

Post # 145
279 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

MrsDD:  You can PM AlbertaLolita on here and she will help you join. You can find her somewhere through this thread.

Post # 146
198 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Has anyone purchased their stroller yet? Im planning on that to be my next purchase but with all the choices out there its so confusing πŸ™

Post # 147
1192 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

View original reply
SoontobeMrsAM:  We are buying our stroller tomorrow.  We are getting the baby jogger city mini gt.  I highly suggest going to a baby store with a lot of strollers and fold them, open them, push them, walk fast, walk slow, etc.   Before you go though, i’d really think about what you want in a stroller.  Are you using it a lot, are you walking on bumpy sidewalks, are you needing it to fold small to fit in your tiny car?  I also reviewed the top strollers in different categories on Amazon.  If you have extra money or will have a lot of shower gifts, then an infant frame stroller for the carseat will be nice for quick trips. 

Post # 148
193 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
Luvnseptember:  Thanks!

View original reply
SoontobeMrsAM:  I got a Quinny Buzz and I love it.  We got the carrycot also for when baby is little. I also love that our car seat clips in for short outings.  Its got really big wheels which is great for our house cause its surrounded by gravel – makes it easy to push on the gravel!

Post # 150
879 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

View original reply
BOGB:   Ha, yeah things seem awfully quiet around here. If you update the gender chart – we’re having a boy – yay!

The topic ‘July 2014 Mommies – Part 3’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors