(Closed) July 2014 Mommies – Part 3

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 151
3008 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

BOGB:  I’m still around! I kinda hate the new WB, but I’m getting used to it. I just got back from a six day work trip to Utah last night- I was so exhausted. Just puttering around this morning, haha. I’m really starting to feel and look preggo (I’m 22 weeks). I LOVE feeling the baby moving around. I hope all you ladies are doing well!

Wellington Bride:  Congrats on a boy!!! Awesome. (we’re team green but I’m pretty sure we’re having a boy, too!)

Post # 153
356 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

BOGB:  The facebook group is pretty active! It’s much easier to hop on there than here, I think

Post # 154
2680 posts
Sugar bee

mousiegirl:  Do you have a link to the FB group? Would love to join ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 155
356 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

naangel55:  I think the link was posted in part 1 or 2 of July mamas. I’ll look when I have a sec but you should be able to find it there somewhere

Post # 159
335 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Looks like they finally made it so you can skip to the last page of a thread! Thats what kept me away, although the mobile version of this site is still not great on my phone ๐Ÿ™

Anyone who on the list that wants to join the fb group can pm me.

BOGB:  I still think you should make a profile just to join us ๐Ÿ™‚  what I like about the fb group is it is a secret group so nobody else can see what we post. Here anyone can see our pics and such.

Post # 160
142 posts
Blushing bee

Hey, think this is the first time I’ve been back since it changed, might take a bit of getting used to. All good here, still struggling with severe acid reflux, and as I’m entering the 3rd trimester I cant help but think where the amazing lovely calm relaxing enjoyable 2nd tri everyone promised me would happen went. It certainly didnt come here!! Consolation prize has got to be feeling baby move every day now, saw it for the first time a couple of days ago too. Hope everyone is keeping well. 

Post # 161
544 posts
Busy bee

Is anybody here? lol

Hope everyone is feeling great, we are so close to the third trimester ๐Ÿ™‚

My little one keeps making my stomach look like this since a few weeks lol

Are you experiencing the same? Any clue what she could be doing in that moment?

Post # 162
1021 posts
Bumble bee

SoonToBee2013:  I’ve had the same thing happen to me a few times, usually in the mornings. I have no idea what she’s doing in there but it’s such a crazy feeling. So cool that you captured it on camera.

Post # 163
942 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

SoonToBee2013:  too cute! You look fantastic!!!

My weight gain has been astronomical.. everytime I bring this up to my dr. she doesn’t seem to show a care in the world. In fact, she was initially concerned about the baby’s growth– that it would be born small…but now I’M concerned that this baby won’t squeeze out of me at this rate! :/ In terms of weight gain, I’m past the 20lb mark… I know it’s just really a random number since our bodies are all different, but damn it freaks me out. 

Post # 164
544 posts
Busy bee

MrsBot:  It feels super weird!! The first time it happened I almost had a panic attack because it felt like my stomach was about to blow up. I can also clearly feel her little feet whenever she kicks me on the side. It actually feels like she is rubbing her feet all over me lol  

tampalove35:  Thank you!!!

Its so funny to see how different Doctors feel about the weight gain. My main doc told me if I gain up to 11 kg it’s fine (I started off with a BMI of 18, so for my weight and height Im supposed to gain 11-14 kg), her replacement told me to slow down with sweet stuff and to do some exercise, caus I had gained 4 kilograms between my 4th and my 6th month (until the 4th month I lost weight). 

And a third doc told me Im totally fine and I shouldnt worry about my weight at all…

I came to the conclusion that Im just not gonna give a f about my weight anymore. I eat exactly the way I was eating before. Not more, not less. I think as long as you dont go nuts over food all of a sudden (using this pregnancy as an excuse), you should be fine. It might just be water!  

Post # 165
1348 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

SoonToBee2013:  That is one WILD picture!!! So cool! 

My LO does this to me all of the time. He’s almost always on my right side unless he’s stretching or I’m laying on my right side. It’s his favorite spot, so I’m just used to be lopsided! 

The topic ‘July 2014 Mommies – Part 3’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors