(Closed) July 2014 Mommies – Part 3

posted 8 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 197
779 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
Tibbs:aw congrats mama!!!! update us with photos and a story if you care to share. how exciting!!

Post # 198
298 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
BOGB:  Thanks! I just hope I get the hang of this being-a-mum thing

View original reply
tampalove35:  Thanks, I’m thinking of writing up a birth story when I can manage, partly because it was a wonderfully untraumatic experience, which I hope will be of comfort to those who are worried about giving birth.

Post # 199
1122 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
Tibbs:  Congrats Tibbs! 😀 😀 😀 I can’t wait to read your birth story! Hope you are recovering well and baby is adjusting to outside world! 

Post # 200
2797 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
Tibbs:  Oh my gosh!!! Congratulations!!! I hope you and baby Philip are doing well!

Post # 201
117 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Anyone showing signs of labor yet?? Im due July 12th and started my weekly checks. The doctor said the baby was nice and low and 50% efface. Only 1 cm but thats a start i guess! 

Post # 203
2797 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
LuckyOne827:  
View original reply
BOGB:  no signs yet for me, either, but I’m not due until July 24th. I have LOTS if Braxton Hicks, but I don’t think that counts. A friend of mine was due July 18th and I just found out she had her baby today- so crazy!!! It makes me realize how close we are! I feel like I have lots of time since I’m only 35 weeks but maybe not!

Post # 204
117 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
BOGB:  Yes I go every week now, which i get kind of excited for even though its uncomfortable because i want to know whats going on down there. HAHA. Wow no BH contractions yet? I feel like I’ve had them forever. Good luck today, maybe theres some progress going on!

View original reply
MrsAKSkier:  Yay for her baby coming early? was the baby healthy? Its getting so close you just never know how early or late they will come. <br /><br />Do you guys have everything ready or still waiting on a few things? 

Post # 205
2797 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
LuckyOne827:  She was 36 weeks and I think the baby is healthy- I don’t know details, she is more a friend of a friend. At 35 weeks I am definitely not ready to be done being preggo yet, I want our little one to cook longer, plus I like having a bump and I like being pregnant. Although I admit that if the baby came at 38 or 39 weeks I wouldn’t mind! We have all the big stuff ready (co-sleeper, diapers, car seat) but definitely still some odds and ends and mental prep that need to happen! We’re in the middle of a series of birth classes now and both my husband and I are getting a lot out of it- I really want to attend them all before labor. How about you? Are you guys all ready???

Post # 206
719 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

I’ll be 35 weeks in a couple of days and am very much not ready to have this baby yet! I feel like I need to get to at least 37/38 weeks before I’ll feel ready to contemplate that he might be ready to come out. A couple of the girls from the July facebook group have already had their baby’s which is pretty awesome. 

Post # 207
117 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
MrsAKSkier:  well atleast the baby is healthy! Sounds like you guys are ready. I’ll be 37 weeks tomorrow and have felt great up until these last few days. Now Im just thinking baby can get here any day, and would prefer sooner than later. I think we have everything all ready to go. We are team green so I think thats the other part of me that is just ready for the baby to be here already. We went to some classes a few weeks ago and they had some good information in them. I guess the only thing I’m waiting on is to see of the pediatrician will take the baby on as a patient, if not we will just go with the family doctor. Should hear back next week! 

Post # 209
129 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
BOGB:  Is anyone really ready? I really am not! 

Only 4 weeks left to go here and I am stuck with crutches as my pelvis has split.We have got all our baby stuff ready, but I stillam not sure if we are done. I am scared that july mummies have had babies already!!!!!

The topic ‘July 2014 Mommies – Part 3’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors