(Closed) July 2014 Mommies – Part 3

posted 8 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 211
2797 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
BOGB:  I’m jealous that you are getting closer! I’m 36 weeks tomorrow and my in-laws are stressing me out. I told them they couldn’t fly up any sooner than the day after my due date, since I’m more likely to be overdue. But even if I’m not, I just don’t want them here hanging out waiting for me to go into labor, wasting all their time off. Now they are all butthurt thinking that my parents (who are already here) are going to be “hogging the baby and bonding with it” and stuff- it’s ridiculous. It’s not a competition! Oh, well. We’ll see how it all pans out. I’m still feeling good,  just having trouble sleeping, and as of today I’ve gained 31 pounds- eek! I exercise A LOT but I eat a lot, too…..it is what it is, right? Keep us posted on your progress, so, exciting!!! 

Post # 212
779 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I  can’t believe it’s almost July!!! 

I’m 39 weeks this week.  Around 36 weeks I was 75% effaced, and now 90% with no baby in site…boo! At 36 weeks I was 2.5cm dilated, and now around 3. Haven’t gone in for my 39th check though to see if I’ve progressed. 

But it goes to say that no matter how effaced/dilated one is or isn’t, the baby is not coming until they are ready to!  I thought I had my ‘bloody show’ last week, with some blood and gooey mucus plug bits, but I’m now chucking that to the exam. 

Anyone going to have their membranes sweeped?

Post # 213
1122 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Just popping in to say that I am a June mommy not a July mommy! Baby came on 36+5 on June the 20th. I am still trying tofind all of the words (and time) to write my story. I had a terrifying birth and nearly lost my life due to preeclampsia and hellp syndrome. Thankfully, I am on the mend and baby is perfection. I’m hoping to share my story soon so other women can be more aware of hellp syndrome and personal advocacy.  

Post # 214
2797 posts
Sugar bee

Happy July, everyone! I can’t believe it’s here! I am due the 24th and am still feeling great- not ready to be done yet but also can’t wait to hold my little one!

View original reply
lolita39:  Wow, huge congrats on your baby but very sorry to hear you had a terrifying birth! I just read about hellp syndrom- very scary. Glad you are on the mend and baby is doing well! 

Post # 215
779 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
lolita39:  glad you are both okay and everyone is healthy! 

Post # 217
2797 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
BOGB:  what!?!? Omg, congrats!! Barely a July baby. So awesome. He is so adorable! Such a handsome little face! Hope everyone is doing great. I’m so happy for you guys!

Post # 218
6580 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
BOGB:  OMG congratulations!! <3

Post # 219
226 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
BOGB:  congrats!  Hes adorable! !!

Post # 220
117 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

View original reply
BOGB:  Congrats he’s so cute!!

Post # 222
2961 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
BOGB:  He is absolutely precious!!!  Awww, I’m so, so happy for you!!!  Hope you’re able to get some sleep and enjoy those baby snuggles. 🙂

Post # 223
719 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

View original reply
BOGB:   Congratulations! He’s so cute!!

Post # 224
129 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
BOGB:  Congratulations Mama! What a lovely wee man xx

Post # 225
298 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
BOGB:  He’s adorable! Congrats! And you made it to July (just).

The topic ‘July 2014 Mommies – Part 3’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors