(Closed) July 2014 Mommies – Part 3

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 18
255 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@BOGB:  im joining finally can you add me? My due date is the 26th thanks!!!!

Post # 19
466 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

How far along are you? 18 weeks 2 days (apparently)

What are you currently researching? Vaccinations

How are you feeling? I feel like my normal self which is a beautiful thing.

Weight gain to date? Around 7 pounds

Have you and SO decided on a name as yet? (Share if you are willing) I think we both agree on Jacob if it’s a boy. I really like Charlotte if it’s a girl and I think the husband agrees. πŸ˜‰ No final choices yet though!

Any other updates to share? Well, I wanted to go ultrasound free but we opted to have the 20 week scan which was last week when we thought I was 20 weeks. The ultrasound tech said she thought baby was a few weeks younger so I go again next week for another scan to check baby out since they couldn’t see everything they needed at the last one. So my due date changed from June 24th to July 16th and who knows if it will change again next week! I think I am closer to 19 weeks this week if anything. The ultrasound timing isn’t as effective this far along either so who really knows when baby will come! At least their guesstimate is later than mine so I can avoid an unnecessary induction! πŸ™‚

Post # 20
1348 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

How far along are you? I am 18+6, so almost 19 weeks! πŸ™‚ 

What are you currently researching? Cribs! I’m trying to decide between convertible and regular. I think we’re going to with regular though! 

How are you feeling? I feel okay. I’m starting to get some back pains and acid reflux every day! I can handle the reflux, but I really hate back pains!

Weight gain to date? About 3 to 4 pounds. I’m still really fluctuating. 

Have you and SO decided on a name as yet? If it’s a girl, she’ll be Amelia (Grace or Gail) and if it’s a boy he’ll be Gabriel Matthew. 

Any other updates to share? Darling Husband finally felt the baby kick the other week. It was so special for him! That has been one of the most precious moments so far! Monday we go for the anatomy scan, I just hope we aren’t still snowed in! We can’t wait!

Post # 23
1021 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@BOGB:  July 4th, thank you!

Post # 24
4575 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@BOGB:  Iam so anxious to know what you are cooking in there!!! Eep!!!!  What a wonderful way to celebrate Valentines πŸ˜‰

Post # 26
3008 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@MrsBot:  I also hate the idea of tons of “stuff” and filling our house with it. A small part of why we aren’t finding out the sex of our baby is so people don’t buy us as much….we’ll see if that actually works….

Post # 27
3008 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@BOGB:  Congrats on your little boy!!! Cool. I can’t wait for ours (it’s not until March), it will be our first ultrasound and I am so excited. Congrats again!!

Post # 28
781 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@BOGB:  congrats on the baby BOY! Had to check this thread just ti see your update. I know you just found out, but any ideas on names yet? 

Post # 30
335 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Roll  Call!   New Due Date July 3rd!

How far along are you? 20 week 2 days

What are you currently researching? Birthing/ natural pain management

How are you feeling? Good, a little uncomfortable and lots hungry!

Weight gain to date? Too much to share πŸ˜‰

Have you and SO decided on a name as yet? (Share if you are willing) We have a very long list of possible options lol

Any other updates to share? Team Blue!!!

Post # 31
1938 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

How far along are you?

Almost 18 weeks 

What are you currently researching? 

Different baby products, like car seats and cribs

How are you feeling? 

Pretty good. Getting a ilttle harder to breath (I already have asthma)

Weight gain to date? 

Four lbs 

Have you and SO decided on a name as yet? (Share if you are willing)

We are close, we have narrowed it down!

Any other updates to share? 

Its a Boy!!! 

The topic ‘July 2014 Mommies – Part 3’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors