(Closed) July 2014 Mommies – Part 3

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 77
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Roll  Call!

How far along are you? 18w6d

What are you currently researching? ooooohhhh Daycare, I can’t even imagine how difficult it’s going to be to leave my child somewhere all day. But I’ve been researching them non-stop.  

How are you feeling? Pretty good, I had non-stop nausea until about week 16, now it just comes and goes every now and then. 

Weight gain to date? 9 lbs as of a week ago, so probably around the 10 lb marker. 

Have you and SO decided on a name as yet? (Share if you are willing) We are on team green so haven’t put much thought into it yet. 

Any other updates to share?  I feel like I have a tiny little gymnast inside me. Every few hours or so it must be dancing time πŸ™‚ I love it

Post # 80
837 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@jennyinstereo:  September mama sneaking onto an earlier month board here – but Babies R Us currently has two B-agile models available online, labelled as New!

Post # 81
258 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@AlbertaLolita:  I’m dying!!!!! This is awesome!

Can I be added to the list?! πŸ™‚ Due July 29th

How far along are you? 17+1

What are you currently researching?  I had a pap smear at my OB appt on Monday, and I’ve been spotting and cramping ever since… so lots of stuff on that as I’m kinda freaking out! πŸ™

How are you feeling? First tri was terrible – constantly sick, horrible headaches, pure misery. Now I’m feeling better but have caught a cold in the last few days so that’s no good either!

Weight gain to date?  4 lbs

Have you and SO decided on a name as yet? Girl -yes; boy – narrowed down but not final!

Any other updates to share? We’re hoping to move in another month, so haven’t even started thinking about the nursery yet, but I really want to!

Post # 82
335 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@BOGB:  if you remember for next list I can fill a space! My due date is now July 3rd πŸ™‚

Post # 83
136 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Finally time to join you ladies! I’m due July 12

How far along are you? 19w 4d

What are you currently researching? starting to look into pediatricians  

How are you feeling? Pretty good, just have had so many headaches

Weight gain to date? 1-2 lbs 

Have you and SO decided on a name as yet? (Share if you are willing) We are on team green. we have a few names picked out but nothing for sure yet.

Any other updates to share?  Love being able to feel this little one move in me. Such a cool feeling. Now if Darling Husband could feel what i feel

Post # 84
322 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@NLbride:  I actually wanted the B Agile πŸ™‚ The B Ready is awesome, but a little bulky for me and I’m not sure it would fit into our trunk. We ended up ordering the B Agile on Amazon.

However, now I’m stuck with a US carseat that I can’t use. It’s illegal to use ta US carseat in Canada. If we get caught using it, we can get fined and possibly have our car insurance revoked and face a lawsuit (not sure what kind of lawsuit). Scary stuff. So I’m going to try to sell the carseat to someone in Vermont since I’m only an hour away from the border.

Post # 86
837 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@jennyinstereo:  Yea, sorry – I meant the B-agile and did go back and edit my post, but you must not have seen that. You can get the B-agile via Babies-R-Us in Canada again. πŸ™‚

Post # 89
322 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I find out on Thursday what the gender is! I am so nervous! My husband and I really really want a girl. I hope we get to join team pink! We need to tie up with team blue πŸ™‚

Post # 91
193 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

We’ve got our anatomy scan tomorrow! So excited!! Can’t wait to see our babe again. Trying to stay team green so hoping we don’t see something we don’t want to πŸ™‚

The topic ‘July 2014 Mommies – Part 3’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors