(Closed) July 2014 Mommies – Part 3

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 122
322 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@bloodgo1:  Ooh I think I will try that! I did find that switching to a thinner pillow between my legs helped. I slept on an air mattress without the snoogle this weekend and it was WONDERFUL. I put pillows behind my back so I wouldn’t roll onto my back and I had a tiny pillow between my legs and I slept for 8 hours straight. I will definitely try the bent knee forward over a pillow (I totally get the visual Smile )

Post # 123
255 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@BOGB:  hey there! We found out today we are having a GIRL!!

Post # 126
761 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Silly mommy rant: I’m over “nesting.” My very laid-back Type B personality has suddenly become hyperactive Type A and now NOTHING in my house is clean enough! Luckily my husband is traveling or he would be getting quite the earful about the state of our home! But hey all the laundry is done, my closets are cleaned out and my kitchen is nice and clean and organized.

Anyone else cleaning like a freak of nature?

Post # 128
3008 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

BOGB:  I am glad to hear you say this! I don’t even have an excuse, I have been feeling ok for the last few weeks and still haven’t gotten anything done! I haven’t bought a single thing (besides some maternity clothes) and haven’t started a registry. Our guest room is still 100% a guest room. There’s plenty of time- don’t worry! (At least that’s what I keep telling myself haha!)

Post # 130
1348 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I definitely don’t have anything done for the nursery. Right now it’s actually a plant nursery until I move my seedlings to their greenhouse outdoors.  I’m moving them after this week though, so at least it will be cleared out! Then we have to paint. I don’t even know if I’m allowed to paint, I have to look into that. Anyone know? 

I still don’t have the urge to clean every/ organize everything. Maybe because I just moved and it’s mostly already done? Idk… definitely not feeling “nesty”.  I DID go ahead and get my registry all completed! That was actually a lot of fun. I went with amazon since it was so easy to see reviews, videos, pictures, etc. 

In other news: Baby G is one mobile little man. Tonight I felt a foot or hand (not sure which) push up against me hard! It was like my own personal high five. 🙂 He still likes to live around my bladder though. You can tell where he is on my stomach by how lopsided it is! So I’m peeing 10+ times a day, getting up at least 3 times a night. 

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  lolita39.
Post # 131
761 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Well doc said he saw no boy parts even though baby was at a weird angle, so you can put me on team pink! Holy Bananas! Baby measured right where she should be and all is well with mom and baby!

Post # 132
544 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Hi Bees! I can clearly see the baby kicks from outside since Im about 20 weeks (now 22). I took some videos and even there you can clearly see the baby kicking.

Im curious if im the only one?! I have read usually you are able to see and feel kicks from outside around 28 weeks. How about you, ladies?

Post # 133
193 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

SoonToBee2013:  Me too!! I’ve been able to see it from about 21 weeks (now 22).  It’s kinda like watching popcorn pop in a bag, it’s sooo cool to watch. Darling Husband saw it for the first time too last night, and he felt his first kick when I was about 20 weeks (I had read it would be between 24 and 28 weeks for Darling Husband to feel it).<br />Maybe we just have superbabies in there?!?

the_newlymintedmrs-s17:  Congrats on your little girl!

Post # 134
193 posts
Blushing bee

I put all my bump photos together, its amazing to see the progression!! I honestly thought I had a big bump at 7/8 weeks lol 🙂

Post # 135
466 posts
Helper bee

the_newlymintedmrs-s17:  Congratulations!!!!

SoonToBee2013:  Same here! I’m 21 weeks and I can see/feel baby kick from the outside! This morning I was laying on my side and then went to my back and Darling Husband and I were both laughing because you could see a big lump just hanging out on one side. Darling Husband also felt baby from the outside for the first time this morning!! So exciting!

The topic ‘July 2014 Mommies – Part 3’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors