(Closed) July 2014 Mommy-to-be?

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 467
1348 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Anyone getting more sick around night time? seems like a recurring thing with me these days…

Post # 468
63 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

First thing in the morning, I get waves of nausea, and in the evenings as well. Most of the time leaving me wondering if I am going to need to run to the washroom… Lucky the follow through of it, has not occured yet…. FINGERS CROSSED.

Post # 469
283 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

View original reply
@lolita39:  Yep, the nausea is getting worse and esp at night. 

Post # 470
3003 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
@AvantLaLettre:  I’m so sorry to hear this. Take care of yourself. 

Post # 471
66 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Just got nausea/vomiting for the first time at work tonight. I am a nurse and I work 12 hour night shifts. Got here at 7pm, threw up at 9pm, 10, and 11. It is going to be a long, long night.

AND my patient’s rooms are far away from the staff bathroom…. NOT good.

Due Date: July 14ish – first appointment tomorrow

Cycles Trying: Unplanned pregnancy…we are actually planning a wedding for next October..oopsies.  

Any Symptoms yet?  Tired, headaches, nausea, mood swings, vomiting. 

Most excited for:  Holding the baby for the first time. 

Most nervous about: Healthy baby. Getting a job by my fiance, raising a child while he is in school full time. Childbirth – even though I want to be a L&D nurse and nurse midwife in the future. 

What you’ll miss most about being pregnant BEER. I want a beer!  

Hoping for boy or girl? Girl. Fiance had a dream it was a girl. I haven’t had any dreams about it yet.  

Post # 472
405 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
@pierce8:  Aww I am so glad you are on this board! Blessings and luck your way!!

Post # 473
309 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I hope everyone’s MS is subsiding- has anyone tried the sea bands?

We had my family’s Thanksgiving yesterday, and only my parents know the secret.  It was SO difficult not to tell everyone! Especially since my sister is trying to be helpful and suggesting accupuncture, zinc supplements, ect…I want to tell her so bad!! Christmas can’t come soon enough this year ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 474
1348 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@AvantLaLettre:  I am so sorry for your loss… ๐Ÿ™ 

Post # 475
1348 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@PunkinLover:  I am so sorry. ๐Ÿ™ 

Post # 476
1348 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@Spottts:  I wonder why that is…Do you have any thoughts? 

Post # 477
198 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Hi Bees yesturday was just not a good day. Im now 6+ weeks preggo and was walking down the stairs and slipped! Landed right on my tailbone really hard. Didn’t think anything of it until I went to the washroom and saw I was bleeding ๐Ÿ™ I was so petrified I started to panic and nearly fainted. My poor hubby called an ambulance and I was rushed to emergency. After many many hours of blood work and ultrasounds Im happy to say baby is ok. I’m having a follow up ultrasound in a week. Ugh!!! So scary! 

Just a side note to this story when they were doing the ultrasound they found a second gestational sac on the opposite side of my uterus! It was an empty sac of fluid however no baby inside. I couldn’t beleive I could have had a second pregnancy!

Post # 478
356 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

View original reply
@SoontobeMrsAM:  How scary!! I’m glad you’re okay!

Post # 479
198 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
@mousiegirl:  Thanks mousie girl me too

Post # 480
1348 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@SoontobeMrsAM:  Goodness! I am so glad you are okay! How scary! I probably would have fainted! Did they say how the extra sac might effect your pregnancy? Good luck at your next ultrasound! Take it easy! 

The topic ‘July 2014 Mommy-to-be?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors