Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

View original reply
@AvantLaLettre:  I’m so sorry to hear about your loss ๐Ÿ™ 

Post # 498
2083 posts
Buzzing bee

Super relieved! I went in for my initial blood work but I was still early with HCG levels of only 197 then 475 2 days later. They had me hold off for over a week to retest (I think I’m about 6 weeks 3 days now) and my level is now 20,000! Just glad to know everything seems to be on track. I have my OB intake appointment tomorrow, not really sure when the 1st ultrasound will be yet. Hoping everyone else is feeling ok! I’ve been pretty lucky so far, just a little tired and sore chest but no nausea yet. 

Post # 499
198 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
@bloodgo1:  Thats awesome! Such good news! When is your due date? I think I am around 6 w 3+ days as well, although when I went to the hospital this past weekend they told me I was closer to 7 weeks. I guess they dont really have it down to a science lol they just guestimate lol. I was having similar symptoms just sore chest a bit of dizziness and then today the nausea just hit me like a truck out of no where! For about 15 mins I felt really sick and I was ready to puke all over the place!! Glad it past it was awful, but everything we go through will be worth it in the end i’m sure ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 501
2083 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@SoontobeMrsAM:  Oh boy well I’m glad to hear it subsided for you at least and didn’t last all day long! I’m hoping that it will hold off at least through tomorrow so I can make it through Thanksgiving like a normal person. According to the internet my due date is July 19th, although I have no clue when I ovulated so it could be different. I *think* I’m going to have an ultrasound done fairly soon then the next at 10 weeks so I should have a better idea.  

Post # 502
356 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

View original reply
@PunkinLover:  I agree with that! Way to have a positive outlook. Wishing the best for you.

Post # 503
198 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
@bloodgo1:  Good luck at Thanksgiving stay strong! I read that when you feel nausea its good to smell citrus scents it eases it and of course eat some bread or crackers keep then handy maybe in your purse sneak into the bathroom to have a few bites if you have to especially if your keeping the pregnancy a secret for now.

I’m also due the 18th or 19th of July ๐Ÿ™‚ 

I have an ultrasound tommorrow as I had a fall this weekend so they want to double check to make sure everything is ok, I’m so nervous!! They did an ultrasound when it first happened baby seemed ok but I wont feel good about it until they check again just to be sure ๐Ÿ™

Post # 504
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Has anyone else lost weight with nausea? Am a bit worried ๐Ÿ™

Post # 506
190 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Hey Ladies just found this thread!  Just found out I was pregnant last week after we got back from our honeymoon.  It wasn’t planned, but it wasn’t unplanned.  Surprised that it happened the first time as I have seen friends try for months and other women on this thread, also I am 36 and thought my age would be an issue.  Nevertheless, we are thrilled. 

Here we go:

Due Date: Online calculation says July 28th

Cycles trying First time on our honeymoon

How many weeks/days so far : 5w4d

Symptoms so far: Major cramping for 3 days straight, mild nausea, so tired all the time, one occurance of sore boobs and nipples, bloating

First doctors appointment: December 16th – I’ll be at 8 weeks

Most excited for: Hearing the heartbeat for the first time and holding our baby in my arms for the first time as well

Most nervous about: Carrying a healthy happy baby to term

Hoping for a boy or girl: happy with a boy or a girl as long as long as the baby is healthy

What will you miss most over the next 9 months: Alcohol and coffee

Possible names: Haven’t even gotten that far yet

Non-Baby related…what’s your occupation and you’re spouse’s occupations? I am a teacher and he is a cop 

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/july-2014-mommy-to-be/page/13#ixzz2m4g1DbTI

The topic ‘July 2014 Mommy-to-be?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors