(Closed) July 2015 Brides: Have you gotten your wedding photos yet???

posted 6 years ago in Photos/Videos
Post # 2
547 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Same wedding day as yours and same promised timeline. We just got ours last week (so about 10 weeks out). I would recommend sending a quick email to your photographer to ‘check in’ and get an ETA on when you might be getting the photos – I emailed mine around the 9 week mark because I have many virtues but patience is not one of them.

On a separate rant: overall our photos were gorgeous, but I did notice that there were no photos of DH and I walking down the aisle together as husband and wife or any photos of our hands tied together during the handfasting we did – DH emailed the photographer about it four days ago and we still haven’t heard back yet. From what I’ve heard photographers can be notorious for slow communication.

Post # 3
667 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

June 27 and still waiting.  3 months yesterday debating a follow-up email…may run into him later this week…

Post # 4
551 posts
Busy bee

I’m over 6 weeks out on my engagement photos and still waiting (she told us it would be around a month).

For wedding pics though, our photog has in her contract that the pics will be finished within 3 months (but likely earlier). Since you have a timeline that has already passed, I would get in touch with your photographer and find out what’s going on. Perhaps saying something along the lines of “Hey Mr. Photographer, I just wanted to check in on the status of our wedding photos since it’s been 12 weeks (time flies)!. We are super excited to see how they’ve turned out! When can I expect them to be completed?”

Post # 7
32 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2016

Just shoot the photog an email and see if he is working on them. Some contracts state typical is 6-8 week but during the busy season it can be up to 12 weeks. Communication is key!

The topic ‘July 2015 Brides: Have you gotten your wedding photos yet???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors