(Closed) July 2015 Brides – It's getting closer!!!!

posted 6 years ago in July 2015
Post # 2
2256 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
GracieBee83:  I’m feeling the crunch for my July 26th wedding, for sure. I have the major stuff done, but tons of little things need to get done. I ordered some wedding signs last night, and I ordered some table numbers today. I am a teacher, so thankfully my last day of work is May 29th, so I’ll get a little over a month and a half to do last-minute things.

But yes, it all feels so close! I am really excited. But nervous that I’m forgetting something.

Post # 3
101 posts
Blushing bee

I am feeling the same way!  We are less than 2 months away from our July 3rd wedding, and just this morning I was thinking about how our to-do list seemed ok but that every item on it requires about about a dozen steps to be accomplished.  I’m to the point where I’m just ready for it to be over with, and yet I am trying to soak it all in and enjoy it as well!

Post # 4
302 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015 - Golf Course

View original reply
GracieBee83:  Yes! We are date twins 🙂 

I’ve been in touch with the pastor that is marrying us (who is also FI’s cousin) a lot in the last few days setting up some marriage prep stuff with him, and also in contact with our venue to finalize some things and set up a meeting to go over the last paperwork. I also sent out a mass email to all my vendors to make sure if they have any questions about the venue that I can clear up at that meeting. 

I’ve had 2 dress fittings and have a scheduled day to pick it up, but have to organize when I’m doing my pre-wedding bridal shots in the dress with our photographer. 

Also still have to book the hotel me and my maids of honour will be staying the night before! And a few little details like making an easle with the program written on it and stuff like that. 

Sometimes I feel like there isn’t much to do, cuz all of the “big” things are taken care of, but then I keep thinking of a lot of little details that are easy to forget!

Post # 5
184 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2015 - Los Willows Wedding Estate

View original reply
GracieBee83:  I totally agree with the whole i step forward 15 tiny steps to go. I have everything pretty much done. I finished the favors Im giving out at my bridal shower. Im just waiting for some things to come in the mail from etsy. Other than that, we just have to pay off all our vendors, which that all should be done in the next month. My bridesmaid dresses arrived today, which is a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. I have my first dress fitting on the 16th and then its all smooth sailing after that. in 30 min we will be 66 days away from our July 12th wedding.

The topic ‘July 2015 Brides – It's getting closer!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors