(Closed) July 2015 Brides, what have you done so far?

posted 4 years ago in Logistics
Post # 2
2425 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

My wedding is going to be on July 2, 2015 yes its on a Thursday. so far I did.

-Booked venue

-Booked officiant

-Booked Dj

-Cake tasting and booked a cake lady

-Ordered my dress and put down a deposit

-Picked and the dress is order for my maid of honor

-Flower girls dresses are on debate right now

-Flowers are going to be done by my Future Sister-In-Law will pay her later “she is a wedding planner”

-Food tasting for the venue scheduled on Sept 20th

-Purchased invitations already and label them

-Already created RSVP but still need to order waiting until food tasting

-Already planned seating chart but cant finazlize until I sent out invitations/rsvp

-made plans to get my make up done and already have a person doing my hair for the wedding

-asked my other Future Sister-In-Law to take photos for our wedding. not doing a videography

-The colors are red, white, and black

-already sent out save the dates already still need to do room blocks

That it for now.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  Bored6.
  • This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  Bored6.
Post # 3
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2015

My wedding date is July 25, 2015 so far ive booked venue, dj, photographer/videographer, deposit down on wedding dress….i dont have to get a caterer bc tge venue caters. I have picked out bm and moh dresses. Still working on finding guys’ tuxedo and lots more!!!!! Seems like i had a lot of time but its winding down faster than i expected.

Post # 4
330 posts
Helper bee

Sounds like many of you are well planned ahead. i have booked the following: venue, caterer, flowers, day of coordinator, photographer, officiant, and just got our invitations, and I have the dress and bridesmaid dresses. We still need a dj, photo booth, and lighting for the up lights and gobo. 

It’s quite exciting. Now we wait. Happy planning ladies! 

The topic ‘July 2015 Brides, what have you done so far?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors