(Closed) July 2015 Mamas Part 2

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 481
277 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
newbabybee:  I get those too, especially when getting up quickly. Sometimes I’ll even feel a sharp pain if I cough. I’ve heard that’s normal. It’s amazing what our bodies are going through, though also terrifying. My friend sent me this gif, which illustrates things pretty distinctly:

(Possibly NSFW link: http://i.imgur.com/cP9vlik.gif)

Post # 482
175 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
littlestcapy:  I feel your pain on the morning sickness honey! I’ve been sick all day from week 5. I’ve literally had 3 days in that time where I haven’t vomited. That’s a whole heap of days that I’ve felt horrible. On an average day I vomit 6 times and gag a whole lot more than that. On a bad day, like last Sat I spend the whole day with my head in a bucket sobbing along with being sick so many times I couldn’t count. I’ve finally found some relief through prescription meds unfortunately. Hope it eases for you

Post # 483
175 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
newbabybee:  I’ve definitely been feeling flutters but I thought it was way too early! But I had my 12 week scan on Monday (at exactly 12 weeks) & I’ve got a posterior placenta & my uterus tilts forward… So I’m thinking maybe it’s the babe? Interesting that two of us have wondered the same thing… Makes me even more curious!

Post # 484
1568 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
vintagelover:  I could watch that GIF 1,000 times and still be fascinated!!! Thanks for sharing, it’s awesome and our poor bladders!!

Post # 485
1568 posts
Bumble bee

Now there are 3 of us mommas who think we have felt baby flutters, this is becoming more exciting as the weeks go by. ♡

Post # 486
477 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
newbabybee:  what is the wives tale? Sorry if it was already said. My memory is terrible right now.

Post # 487
205 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
hellosunshine:  I hope yours eases soon, too; thanks for the sympathy!

I spent this morning in the ER getting liters of IV fluid since I was pretty dehydrated after basically 3 days of not keeping down anything. I think I had a bad GI bug that hit me harder because I’m pregnant (and immunocompromised), and then I was reeling from that and it made the MS worse, which made me more dehydrated, which made the MS worse still, etc., etc.  Anyway, I am home now and trying to take in some sips of fluid every few minutes, a little at a time.  And I ate 2 pieces of toast!  I was already on Diclegis for the MS that started around week 6 and I am now also taking Zofran to tide me through the healing from whatever bug I probably caught.  What fun.

I am so jealous of feeling flutters but really excited for those who have started! Hopefully I’ll get some soon 🙂  14 weeks tomorrow!

View original reply
newbabybee:  
View original reply
vintagelover:  I am also getting what the doctor thinks are round ligament pains–even when I’m sitting/laying still. I was worried because I’d read they only happen with sudden movement but I guess if you’re stretching, you’re stretching, and it can sometimes happen when you’re still, as well. Probably also exacerbated by the dehydration since that tends to make things less flexible.

Post # 488
1568 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
mckeestephanie:  The old wIves tale is: lower than 150 beats per minute=boy, higher than 150 beats per minute=girl. And since you are at 150 bpm… well its hard to say.

Post # 489
1568 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
littlestcapy:  oh no that sounds horrible. I hope the meds they gave you give you relief. Hopefully you can start to keep fluids and solids down really soon. I can’t imagine how you must be feeling. 

Post # 490
1568 posts
Bumble bee

vintagelover:  yes, I have round ligament pains too. Even when I lay down still sometimes. I usually will lay down if I can right away when I feel them, sometimes it can take up to 30 minutes for them to go away. I seem to get the ligament episodes a few times a week, for the past 3 weeks.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by .
Post # 491
138 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Wow I have completely forgotten to check back in on the WeddingBee! Sorry ladies! How do I find/join the FaceBook group?

Post # 492
205 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
MrsMcInnis:  If you PM me your Facebook info I think I can figure out how to add you…I haven’t done it yet but feel like I should be able to figure it out. 

Post # 493
3 posts
Wannabee

Hi ladies! I have been following this board silently but religiously since November when I found out I was pregnant! I hope its not too late to join but I would love to have someone to talk to about all of exciting stuff happening that is going through the same things! We had our NT scan yesterday and had normal readings thank goodness, it was such a relief to be able to see the babys brain, heart, spine, we even got to see that its stomach was full! The tech and doctor also said there was a very high chance that we were having  a baby BOY! We are ecstatic, would be either way but it is nice to be able to put a name to our little peanut. Did any ladies have any gender predictions from their 12 week ultrasound?

ROLL CALL

Due date: July 19th

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): We werent tracking

How long did you try before your BFP? We were very lucky/ suprised that we got pregnant right away after stopping birth control

If trying for awhile, what was different this month?

Any symptoms yet? Unfortunately I have had a wide variety of sypmtoms especially the last three months ( they are finally starting to wear off). Pretty much all the symptoms that have been mentioned here; major MS, cramping(stretching), headaches, body aches and pains. The MS has begin to fade after reaching 12 weeks and my energy is coming back which I am so excited about.

What are you most excited about? Holding our little peanut in my arms for the first time

What are you most nervous about? Being a first time parent

What will you miss most while pregnant?My energy lol

Who have you told so far? We just made it public! But at the beginning we just told our family and close friends. Its hard to keep such an exciting secret!

Post # 494
138 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
littlestcapy:  thanks! I just Peed you. 🙂 

Post # 495
277 posts
Helper bee

Well, I don’t know if it’s my imagination, but my “bump” feels a lot firmer today, and I’m also a little nauseated, which is odd because that had gone away completely. Maybe things are reorganizing in there? I just turned 15 weeks yesterday!

The topic ‘July 2015 Mamas Part 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors