(Closed) July 2015 Mamas – Part 3 – Welcome to the 2nd trimester!

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 497
211 posts
Helper bee

Finally “came out” on Facebook this weekend!  Now that my bump is quite pronounced, I felt like it was time.  We weren’t really planning on doing anything special to announce, but we kept being surprised that so-and-so hadn’t heard yet, so we both thought it would be nice to post something.  Now we don’t feel weird, either, if a friend who knows posts a link on our timelines or makes a comment, and my dad was really excited to share the post so his cousins and everyone can congratulate him on being a grandfather, which was cute.

Anyone else still holding out but thinking about announcing?  We were really on the fence about it but now I’m glad we did.

Post # 498
100 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Hey ladies!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for their kind thoughts ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m just now coming up for air and trying to catch up on life.  

I’m in the middle of painting the nursery and getting pretty excited.  What gliders/recliners did everyone decide on?  I’m doing some research this week for furniture.

Thanks so much again for the support!  I’m done being MIA ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 499
100 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

littlestcapy:  Glad you decided to annouce, so sweet about your Dad!  We annouced a few weeks ago and it was sweet to see how excited everyone was. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 500
571 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

lavenderskies:  We have a used glider from my cousin but it is a wood one with cusions and is kind of a mix between a rocking chair and a chair glider. If that makes sense. 

The topic ‘July 2015 Mamas – Part 3 – Welcome to the 2nd trimester!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors