(Closed) July 2015 Mamas – Part 4 – Hi ho hi ho into the third trimester we go :)

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 271
320 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

vintagelover:  CONGRATULATIONS!!!! The good news is you have a healthy and happy baby – no matter how she got here. 

Spinwife:  Good luck!!  I’m getting induced tomorrow night/Thursday – so we’ll see how that goes– hoping you go on your own to avoid an induction… I think that I’m not going to be that lucky!

Post # 273
6524 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

vintagelover:  congrats! She is beautiful! Love the name. Hope you and baby are well

Post # 274
571 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

redux:  I think the date you picked might actually be easier to tell other people.  That way they will hear the day and the year as they are seperate numbers…if you know what mean. 

Post # 275
213 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

glacier_gal:  Good luck with the induction, hope it’s smooth and easy! 

Post # 276
2211 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

glacier_gal:  thinking of you and hoping things go well tonight!  Looking forward to hearing about your babe soon. πŸ™‚

redux:  Not much you can do about it now…and maybe you WILL discover that 13 is a lucky number for your family!  πŸ™‚

vintagelover:  So sorry her birth wasn’t wasn’t what you wanted it to be. You did everything right and everything you could, mama. She’s beautiful and I’m glad to hear she’s doing better.  Hope you heal quickly. 

Post # 277
2211 posts
Buzzing bee

40+1 today. Blah.  My doula is out of town until the 19th, so sort of hoping in a way that nothing happens until then. However, I’m confident that if I do go into labor that whoever can assist from her collective will be good. 

Post # 278
320 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Just trying to keep busy and distracted until its time to head into the hospital.  Got checked this morning and while I’m partially effaced (she didn’t say how much), I’m not dilated at all.  Hoping some magic has happened since 9 AM and that I’m fully effaced or at least a little dilated by the time we go in at 10pm! I’ve been telling baby that its almost go time and it can get here any time now!  Worked most of the day, did all DH’s laundry (5 loads! I didn’t realize he had so much clothing) since he’s busy working away on our master bedroom still, ran the dishwasher and emptied it…

I need to clean out the fridge and I might head out to the car wash.  Just want to have as much done as possible before we depart.. even if its not 100% needed (i.e., the car wash).  The fridge definitely needs to be cleaned out though. Who knows what is lurking in there.  I also have some receipts I can submit to my flexspending account… such an exciting last evening before parenthood…

Lots of babies coming this week on the facebook group – I think 3 have arrived so far!  

DomesticDiva:  Thinking positive thoughts for you!  Good luck if I don’t checkin again before your little one gets here! 

Spinwife:  Thank you!!!

Post # 279
571 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Well I am 41 weeks now. Officially one week late.  I have my midwife appointment today and I am hoping for some good news.  Anything that shows progress from last week.  I also have another stretch and sweep so maybe that will work this time. 

Post # 280
285 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Thanks all for the well wishes! Every day we are at home we heal more and bond closer together. I hope everyone has a safe delivery. I’ll be checking in for updates!

Post # 283
285 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

ShellVee:  Wow, 8 lbs – go Kaylee (I love her name – I’m a Joss Whedon fan too!) That is wonderful. Also great that you got 5 solid hours sleep! This mommy thing is a tough job with long hours.

Post # 284
2211 posts
Buzzing bee

mckeestephanie:  Thinking of you. I’m now 40+3 and completely miserable, so I can’t imagine how you might be feeling at 41+1

My doc has tried checking my cervix twice now (this morning was my most recent appointment) and says it’s long and “unfavorable.”  I really hope this baby comes soon; I really don’t want to go to the THREE appointments I now have scheduled for next week, and my doc goes on vacation the 24th. πŸ™

The topic ‘July 2015 Mamas – Part 4 – Hi ho hi ho into the third trimester we go :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors