(Closed) July 2015 Mamas – Part 4 – Hi ho hi ho into the third trimester we go :)

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 46
2211 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Does anyone else feel like their boobs should now have their own zip code?

Post # 50
320 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

DomesticDiva:  If by their own zip code, you mean one for each boob- then yes! They’re huge… I probably need to get more new bras soon… apparently once the milk comes in they’re going to get bigger.

I need to take an updated bump photo- I can do that tonight… since I work from home I’m in sweats! Doesn’t do a great job of showing the bump.

Everyone’s bumps look great!  Home stretch — only 13 weeks to go for me!

Post # 51
571 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

DomesticDiva:  Hahah perfect timing on this post. I just noticed yesterday that I think my boobs have grown again.  I had also heard that they get up to two sizes bigger with Milk. So that kind of scares me. 

Post # 52
6524 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

DomesticDiva:  no πŸ™ my boobs have not grown at all and I am not sure if this something I should be concerned about since I plan to breastfeed. 

Post # 53
6524 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

We set up our nursery! Its pretty much complete. WE got our furniture delivery yesterday, Darling Husband put up the wall decal. I am so thrilled at how it came out. Its exaclty how I pictured the nursery in my head. 

Nervous about this saturday, I have to take the 3 hour glucose test because I failed the 1 hour. I ended up buying a glucose meter (ones that diabetics use to test their levels at home) and I have tested 3 times so far and they have all been within normal range. So I am hoping that the reason I failed was because I didn’t eat for so long before the test. We shall see. I am keeping my fingers crossed

Post # 55
100 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

mckeestephanie:  Thank you πŸ™‚ 

Haha…edited to say I didnt’ realize I had already thanked you πŸ™‚  I’ve been struggling to keep up! 

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  lavenderskies.
Post # 56
515 posts
Busy bee

You all look so cute!

My bump is really ugly and not very smooth and round. I will not be posting it. 

Post # 57
100 posts
Blushing bee

tracylesq:  thank you!

glacier_gal:  thanks! I think you’re right…I just need to take a step back.  But at the same time I’m so ready to start calling her by a name. Right now we call her “BG” for baby girl. Haha.

glacier_gal:  Good luck with the 3 hour test and let us know how it goes.  Hopefully they’ll get the butterfly in easy.  Thinking of you!

DomesticDiva:  You look terrific!  I’ll share mine soon πŸ™‚ 

mckeestephanie:  Looking good!  Cute dress!

Post # 58
100 posts
Blushing bee

DomesticDiva:  Hahaha.  Yes, my boobs seem HUGE.  I can’t believe what’s going to happen to us once the milk comes in! 

ShellVee:  You look great!  Cute baby pic too…sorry he/she wanting to stay in hiding! 

Daizy914:  I love the nursery!  The Winnie the Poohdecal is too cute.  Good luck with the 3 hour!

Post # 59
100 posts
Blushing bee

redux:  Ugh πŸ™  I’m sorry you feel that way.  I’m sure you are a beautiful pregnant lady even if you don’t feel like one.  It’s hard on some days to feel good about ourselves, but it will all be worth it.  

The topic ‘July 2015 Mamas – Part 4 – Hi ho hi ho into the third trimester we go :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors