(Closed) July 2015 Mamas – Part 4 – Hi ho hi ho into the third trimester we go :)

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 61
6524 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

redux:   – if it makes you feel any better my bump is not perfectly round either. I never realized how huge my belly button is so it kinda makes me look like i have 2 bellys if that makes any sense. lol 

Post # 62
213 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

redux:  You’re not alone….sometimes I think my belly is rounding out but other times it looks lumpy or even pointy lol  I’m sure its not as bad as you think ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 65
284 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Daizy914:  My boobs have not grown at all either. I asked my dr. and she said it’s normal. They will get big when milk comes in after birth, most likely. I was a bit worried about the same thing since I’ve had no boob changes whatsoever.

Post # 66
284 posts
Helper bee

ShellVee:  

I generally wear everything up Urkel style near my boobs.

Ha, me too! If I don’t my bump also gets cut in the middle, which doesn’t look as cute on me :/ Congrats on your healthy check-ups! I think my next check up will be the beginning of my bi-weekly checkups. I can’t believe how fast time is flying!

Post # 67
6524 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

vintagelover:  thats good to know. I mean they feel different, like they feel fuller but they havent changed in size

Post # 68
593 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

ShellVee:  Yeah, I tuck the top of my full panel pants under the bottom of My bra to keep them up and smooth out the belly.

Post # 69
571 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

vintagelover:  My bi-weekly check ups start next week as well.  The way she was telling me the scheudle…bi-weekly to weekly, I was like holy sh*t I have no time left haha. 

I feel like I am just getting into the swing of things with this pregnancy. I like showing off my bump now and having people ask about the baby. Maybe it is just the the weather is getting nice and I am happier in general. 

Post # 70
515 posts
Busy bee

ShellVee:  I haven’t noticed much difference between my two pregnancies re: when and how much I started showing. It seems to be about the same?

I feel like no one really looks at the month boards besides the people on it, so I will show you what I mean. It’s just low and egg-shaped and kind of pointy in the middle but with ridges on the top and bottom. I dunno. My maternity clothes from my first pregancy don’t fit me very well this time around, so I think part of the problem might be that I’m still trying to make my regular wardrobe work for my bump, and it’s making me feel bad. 

Here I am one day shy of 30w.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  redux.
Post # 71
213 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

redux:  I think your bump is adorable! my pointy 26 week bump is below…

Post # 72
166 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

28 weeks yesterday! Woo hoo!

unnamed

Post # 73
284 posts
Helper bee

mckeestephanie:  Omg, weekly sounds intense. I didn’t know that was in store. I still need to schedule a hospital tour and take a birthing class! Ack.

The topic ‘July 2015 Mamas – Part 4 – Hi ho hi ho into the third trimester we go :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors