(Closed) July 2015 Mamas

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 258
6524 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

MechEBee:  LOL!! me too, even after I got the blood test results, i still took pregnancy tests. But I had to stop because they are so damn expensive. 

I feel like I will be really excited once I get a sonogram and see our little miracle. I feel like thats when it will hit me and start to feel like this is really happening!!!

Post # 259
1157 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Daizy914:  I still feel super disconnected from the whole situation. Cognitively, I know I’m pregnant and there is a very tiny baby in there. But emotionally I don’t feel like I’m having a baby. I’m hoping once we go to the first ultrasound I’ll have that “AhHa” moment that everyone talks about.

Post # 260
6524 posts
Bee Keeper

MechEBee:  same here

Post # 261
1534 posts
Bumble bee

MechEBee:  Lol at the black bear!  A few more weeks to get through till your u/s!  I actually don’t know if there’s an u/s at my first appointment… maybe I will call and ask.  I am also feeling nervous about everything.

ShellVee:  Uh oh.  Did the sea bands help?

Post # 262
1157 posts
Bumble bee

SaltedCaramel:  They said they scheduled mine for 8 weeks because that is when we’d be able to see something on the ultrasound. Some countries they don’t do ultrasounds till 20 weeks! Not unless they think their might be complications. I don’t think I could wait that long.

Post # 263
1534 posts
Bumble bee

MrsShayona:  No super secret FB group yet!  Do the June mamas have one?  Is it really and truly secret?

littlestcapy:  I feel the same way as far as being kind of relieved to have symptoms.  Darling Husband thinks it’s weird.    I’ve done a little casual browsing of nursery furniture, but trying not to get too far into it!

MRS-K:  littlestcapy:  Daizy914:  I think MS is starting for me.  Only 4.5 weeks but yesterday I felt nauseous a few times and today I feel pretty crappy.  Dizzy, nauseous, just gross.  I kind of feel like I have a hangover, though obviously I have not had any alcohol recently.  I am trying to choke down my sandwich for lunch… I’m guessing this will just get worse.

MechEBee:  Nice progression!

Post # 264
1534 posts
Bumble bee

littlestcapy:  I also feel like every time I turn around there’s another thing I’m not supposed to eat.  I was chatting with my BFF, who is also pregnant, and I think she’s helping me relax a bit.  I feel like if you listen to allthe advice, it will make you crazy.

MechEBee:  Daizy914:  I’m feeling disconnected too… though I must say, feeling nauseous makes this feel more real, even though it’s not fun!

Post # 265
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2015

ROLL CALL

Due date: July 21st or 22nd I think (Haven’t gotten official due date yet)<br />

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): 12 dpo

How long did you try before your BFP? 1 month <br />

If trying for awhile, what was different this month? n/a<br />

Any symptoms yet? nothing yet I think. I know I’ve been waking up super early wide awake and falling asleep earlier at night but I’m not sure if that’s a symptom

What are you most excited about? at this time hearing the heartbeat and seeing an ultrasound <br />

What are you most nervous about? that I’m going to screw this up somehow and lose it. I’ve never experienced a mc before but I’ve ready so many stories of women who suddenly have one

What will you miss most while pregnant? being able to take medicine, drink wine, and eat unlimited sushi

Who have you told so far? so far just my husband. we’re talking about how and if we want to tell people at Thanksgiving but I’ll only be 6 weeks along at that point<br />

<br />Also, if there’s anyone who’d like to have someone to talk to during our pregnancies I would love to have a new friend to go through this with.

Post # 266
593 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Hi ladies.  I’m a September 2013 mama, now pregnant with my second.  I was actually an October mama, because my little mooser came a week late.  I have very close relationships with my September 2013 mamas, and we talk every day.  Many of us have met in person.  Groups like these are a godsend for first time moms, so take advantage of every moment.  

Anyway, I am due July 20th by ovulation date.  LMP was Oct. 9th but I have long cycles and was charting.  I POAS on 11 dpo and it was negative and again at 13 and thought it was negative and threw it out.  I went back the next day and detected a faint barely visible line.  So two more tests on Monday night and another yesterday morning proved patience would have paid off.  So today I am 4w,2d.  I just scheduled my first appointment for Dec. 4th but if I remember from last time,  no ultrasound at that appointment.  

Planning on waiting awhile to share this news.  So far only my husband and my 9/2013 mamas know.  And now you guys.  My SIL is due with her first in May and I don’t want to take the attention off of her.  I hope she doesn’t feel bad that our baby is coming 2 months after hers.  But on the other hand, we didn’t expect them to get pregnant so soon after their July wedding and we are older and wanted to start trying for another.  We stopped avoiding in August and I started charting again this cycle.  Our first took about 6 cycles, two charting.  

Hope everyone has a happy and healthy 40 weeks.  If anyone has any questions from someone who’s been through this, ask away. 

Post # 267
1157 posts
Bumble bee

Has anyone had slight yellow/brown discharge? It’ doesn’t have a smell, somewhat milky. I’m a little worried 🙁

Post # 268
490 posts
Helper bee

MechEBee:  I’ve had quite a bit of yellowish discharge not brown though.  I asked my Dr and she said I shouldn’t worry that it’s fairly common.  I also just found this, not sure if it will make you feel better but “sticky white or pale yellow discharge can appear constantly during pregnancy. Talk to your doctor if it develops a foul odor, itches, burns or becomes greenish-yellow, very thick or watery; you may have an infection. Cause: Increased hormones and vaginal blood flow.”

Post # 269
413 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

littlestcapy:  OMG- I was up all night sick too!  I didn’t throw up but I had diahrea and my stomach hurt.  I tried to get a sub for today (I’m a teacher) but not subs accepted my job.  So I’m at work- still feeling super crappy and pissed off because I have to be here.  LOL  Looks like this is probably the start of morning sickness for me.  I got sub stuff ready for tomorrow just in case.  I have sick days accumulated so I might as well take one.

Post # 271
1157 posts
Bumble bee

GonnaBeAFind:  Thanks, it was a really small amount of brown. But brown generally means old blood. So hopefully it’s just one of those weird things. Not much I could do about it any how. No cramps or anything. Just playing the waiting game now.

Post # 272
211 posts
Helper bee

MechEBee:  I’ve had a lot of creamy discharge (yellowish during implantation); I think as long as it’s only a little of the rusty kind you’re fine.  If it persists, I’d have the doc check for an infection but I really think it’s probably normal.

monique1218:  Ugh, hope you get a sub tomorrow or at least feel better!  If it had been a 9-5 shift today I probably would have gone in (I actually don’t have that much sick time and should be saving it) but there was no way I’d be able to work my late shift tonight. I feel like I’m falling asleep now and it’s 4 pm!  I’m not in a great work situation right now so it makes it that much harder to go in when I feel crummy. I suspect this is the beginning of a long few months…

The topic ‘July 2015 Mamas’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors