(Closed) July 2015 POAS

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 2
113 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Thanks for starting the thread! I’m excited to join!

Your age/partner’s age: 26/26

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD7

Ovulation Date: TBD – Expected between 6/22 (CD10) and 6/29 (CD17)

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: Usual cycles are all over the place with PCOS. Official POAS date is 7/14 or CD32…but I might have a box of FRER’s ready to go.

Cycles Trying: Been trying since January 2015, but officially 2.

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): 1500mg Metformin, 50mg Clomid, Prenatals. Using OPK’s.

Link to Chart, if any: N/A

Just for fun — Which Disney Princess would you be? Why? I would totally be Ariel. Redheads have to stick together. Also, she can pull-off the whole clam shell thing. Who wouldn’t aspire to that? 

Post # 4
342 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

MrsFNL:  Thank you for being as impatient about Roll Calling for the next month as I am! Hopefully July is our month. 🙂

ROLL CALL!

Your age/partner’s age: 30/32

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD2

Ovulation Date: I’m guessing 7/6 or 7/7

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: POAS 7/18 (we’ll be on vacation the week before so hopefully this TWW won’t be too bad)

Cycles Trying: 6th (2nd according to Darling Husband )

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): I need to relax so I think we’re just going to wing it this month. Maybe I’ll pick up so prenatal vitamins and start taking those. Other than that I want to try to BD every other day.

Link to Chart, if any: N/A

Just for fun — Which Disney Princess would you be? Why? I did a facebook quiz the other day and it said my Disney Doppleganger is Mulan! It thinks my strengths are that I’m perservering & dynamic and my weakness is that I always want to be right… Pretty spot on I’d say.  

I tried to make a poll but there are 11 (!) Disney Princesses, what?!

Post # 5
918 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015 - Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception / Courtyard Marriott Legacy Ballroom

Your age/partner’s age: 33/32

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD8

Ovulation Date: Fertility Friend is predicting 6/25 (CD 14). I usually O between CD 12 and CD 15

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: July 11th / 28 day cycle – I could do earlier, but I’d like to wait until the weekend.

Cycles Trying: 2

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): charting, BD timing, prenatals

Link to Chart, if any: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5ba0ba 

Just for fun — Which Disney Princess would you be? Why? Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney cartoon movie, but I’ll have to go with Mulan. Mulan is pretty much the only Disney Princess that looks like me, and I like how she the army to save her father.

Post # 6
1668 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

ROLL CALL!

Your age/partner’s age: 34/27

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 3

Ovulation Date: Should be around June 28th

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: July 14th I’m allowed to POAS!

Cycles Trying: 5

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Keep on keeping on with prenatals and frequent BD, even though we’re moving on to a RE after this cycle because I’m an old lady.

Link to Chart, if any: Not charting, I’m too crazy.

Just for fun — Which Disney Princess would you be? Why? Not sure I’m good-natured enough, maybe Belle for the books. 

Post # 7
151 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Your age/partner’s age: 30/29

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD15/1 or 2 DPO

Ovulation Date: Either yesterday (6/18, CD14) or the day before (6/17, CD13.)

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: Am going to try to hold out until July 1! Normally have 26-ish day cycles.

Cycles Trying: 2 (for kid #2)

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD’ed twice in fertile window, charting and OPKs but not sharing the info with my husband (we are somewhere in between NTNP and actually TTC — so I am trying to be relaxed about it.) Prenatals when I remember them. This is my second cycle after Mirena — last cycle was anovulatory. I finished weaning Dear Daughter about a week before I ovulated this time.

Link to Chart, if any: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/pickledplum

Just for fun — Which Disney Princess would you be? Why? Oh man, I have no idea! Maybe Mulan? I identify with her stubbornnes and strength.

Post # 8
620 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

ROLL CALL!

Your age/partner’s age: 28/29

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 8

Ovulation Date: 7/1 or thereabouts

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: 7/12 (~11 DPO)

Cycles Trying: 5

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD ED or EOD during FW, charting, prenatals (I’ve been horrible at remembering to take them recently!)

Link to Chart, if any:

Just for fun — Which Disney Princess would you be? Why?

I’m going with Cinderella 🙂 Mainly because I felt I related to her growing up because I’m blonde! Now, if this was based on soundtracks, I’d be going with either Mulan or Pocahontas.  

Post # 10
1260 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Your age/partner’s age: 26/26

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 9

Ovulation Date: Should be June 24!

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: July 8- normally 26 day cycles  

Cycles Trying: This is our 4th… feeling a little anxious!

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD timing, prenatals, OKPs.

Just for fun — Which Disney Princess would you be? Why? I always feel like Sleeping Beauty was my spirit princess which doesn’t bode well as she’s lazy and kinda stupid. Gotta love those fairies though!

Post # 11
1154 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

ROLL CALL!

Your age/partner’s age:  21/23

Baby #:  1

Current Cycle Day/DPO:  11

Ovulation Date:  Should be June 23rd

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length:  July 9th/28 days

Cycles Trying:  2

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.):  Checking CM and cervix position, frequent BDing, prenatals

Link to Chart, if any:

Just for fun — Which Disney Princess would you be? Why?  Cinderella, because my life has been my own strange Cinderella story. 

Post # 12
1612 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

ROLL CALL!

Your age/partner’s age: 37/44

Current Cycle Day/DPO: DPO 3

Ovulation Date: June 18

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: I’m going to go for it on July 1 – its my birthday and 2 lines would be the best present. Trying not to get my hopes up too much though.

Cycles Trying: 2

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): CM, temping, occasional OPK

Link to Chart, if any:

Just for fun — Which Disney Princess would you be? Why? Ariel cause she’s a ginger

Post # 13
887 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Yay!

I forgot to join in with the POAS threads with my first pregnancy / baby and always wished I had joined in on the fun, haha. Excited to be here and TTC#2!

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 30 / 42

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD7

Ovulation Date: ~ June 28

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: ~ July 10

Cycles Trying: 1st

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD as much as possible, charting, folic acid, vitamin B to hopefully increase my LP (it has always been borderline too short – around 9 to 11 days.

Link to Chart, if any: Araneidae’s Ovulation Chart 

Just for fun — Rapunzel! lol my daughter and I are obsessed with Tangled. hmm, why … I guess because she overcomes her fears to be adventurous!

Post # 14
Bee
389 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012 - El Faro Convention center, Aguadilla, Puerto Rico

ROLL CALL!

Your age/partner’s age: 25( turning 26 next week)/ 26

Current Cycle Day/DPO:CD15

Ovulation Date: June 25 ( CD19) 

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: July 8 (31 Day cycle) 

Cycles Trying: It’s our first! 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Charting, OPKs, BD ED in FW, continue prenatals

Link to Chart, if any:

Just for fun — Which Disney Princess would you be? Why? Belle, having a library like hers is my life’s dream! 

The topic ‘July 2015 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors