(Closed) July 2015 POAS

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 241
887 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
readytobeeross:  i had cramps like that today. I felt like AF was imminent but then nothing and they went away. Any other time I’ve felt like that I’ve been minutes away from my period so I’m hopeful for both of us! 

Post # 242
113 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

View original reply
readytobeeross:  it sounds super promising, fx for you Hon!!

Post # 243
67 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

View original reply
Mrs. Boa Constrictor:  Congrats!!! Yayayya for you. You dont need silly ol’ DH to see that CLEAR line! This was your month! 

Post # 244
67 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
araneidae: Were in the same boat? yay!! Are you late yet? Today AF was due and nothing…which is weird bc I am never late. What DPO are you? Have you POAS yet?

View original reply
berrybunny:  Thanks! 

We need the new list of where everyone is at and who has got their BFN and BFP. I love to look at them and read all the stories before the test results.

Post # 245
845 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

Used to post in the wedding boards, haven’t eben around much but I guess it’s time again.

BFP: 4 July 

Cycle #: It’s an oopsie daisy, so none

I’m still shocked…

Post # 246
67 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
Flanders:  Congrats!! That is so exciting. Welcome to the board! Do you have any idea how far you are?

Post # 248
485 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

View original reply
Flanders:  Thats great news!! 

Post # 249
382 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I just came back from holiday vacation and WOW!  Congrats to alllllll the BFPs!  FX for the waiting Bee’s!  

Post # 250
887 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
readytobeeross:  I’m 10dpo and ff said to expect af today but I disagree and i think it’s due tomorrow. I tested this morning and basically nothing.  Kind of a a shadow though. .. squinter city! You ladies have fun with this one lol who sees a line? I’m not sure, I’m more amused than optimistic. I’ll test again tonight and tomorrow. 

Post # 252
845 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

View original reply
readytobeeross:  By our calculation, between 3 – 4 weeks. I’m currently maniacally searching for a good obgyn. I really might need advice from this board! Thanks! 

View original reply
chloesmommi:   Thank you! 

Post # 253
1154 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
araneidae:  That’s exactly what my first positive looked like and I took one right after on a FRER and got a faint, but clear positive.  You should try it!

ETA:  both 11dpo, taken right after the other

Post # 255
372 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Feels too weird to be back here!!! 

Your age/partner’s age: 26/24

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD11 

Ovulation Date: 7/11 

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: 7/23, probably! Almost always at 28 days. 

Cycles Trying: 1st! 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Lots of sex & starting prenatals! 

We were kind of talking about starting TTC in August, when our son is one, but changed to July on a whim. So happy to be here!

The topic ‘July 2015 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors