(Closed) July 2015 POAS

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 436
2008 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
sailgrl18:  That’s a BFP, not a squinter!  Congrats!

Post # 437
214 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
arielmerms:  Thanks so much!  I’m so excited.  DH is traveling so I won’t be able to tell him until tomorrow or thursday.  I’m thinking of getting DS involved in the announcement.

Post # 438
Bee
1902 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012 - Franklin Plaza

Pretty sure O was yesterday. Anyone else in the TWW? I’m planning to POAS at 12DPO (7/25).

Post # 439
887 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
sailgrl18:  woohooo congrats πŸ™‚

Post # 440
2208 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
sailgrl18:  Woohoo!!! congrats!! H&H 9 months mama!

Post # 442
382 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
Mrs. Coyote:  I am 7DPO and I have tested twice so far.  I know…sad right?  I rushed to get rid of my FMU so I wouldnt test this morning.  I am really playing mind games with myself at this point.  

Post # 443
382 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
sailgrl18:  Congrats!!!

Post # 444
5373 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
sailgrl18:  Congratulations!! πŸ˜€

I’m only 7DPO but seriously couldn’t wait until the 20th to start POAS πŸ˜‰ I tested this morning with a cheapie and even though it wasn’t positive (I figured it would be too early for a BFP anyways), I’m not sure it was a clear BFN either… there was a shadow where a second line would be and I’ve never seen that before so I’m hopeful that when I test again in a few days that it’ll darken to a squinter πŸ˜‰ I just feel like we’re having a really strong month (O spotting + obvious CM, great timing – ED in FW, lots of symptoms, light brown spotting 5/6DPO) so it seems possible that I might get a BFP soon, but I’m trying not to get my hopes up especially since it’s only our first cycle πŸ™‚

Post # 445
382 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
sugarpea:  FX for you!  I was really wishing I would have some type of symptoms but there is nothing like that going on for me.  (sad face).  Thanks to all the BFPs, I am keeping positive!  We are only half way through the month and we have had a ton of BPFs already.  How exciting!

Post # 446
Bee
1902 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012 - Franklin Plaza

View original reply
sailgrl18:  Congratulations!!

View original reply
MrsFNL:  Kudos for holding out so long! I would not be able to wait until Friday lol!

View original reply
ReddBee:  Ahhhh hide the pee sticks! It’s too early! Hahaha!

View original reply
sugarpea:  FX for you! I’d hold out til 10 DPO if you can!

Post # 447
382 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Mrs. Coyote:  LOL!  Ok…perhaps if I put them in the attic I know I will not go get a ladder every morning to get one!  

Post # 448
1156 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
Mrs. Coyote:  I think I O’d Sunday, so pretty close to you. I don’t think I’ll make it to 12dpo. You’re stronger than me. πŸ˜› I got a BFP at 9DPO last time, so that’s probably when I’ll start testing this time too.

Post # 449
5373 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
ReddBee:  FX for you too!! πŸ˜€ Have you read this thread? http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/is-it-normal-to-not-feel-pregnant-early-on/ It might make you feel more hopeful about your lack of symptoms πŸ™‚ I’m so excited about all the BFPs too – there have been so many already!

View original reply
Mrs. Coyote:  Thanks!! πŸ™‚ FX for you too! Ahah I’m determined to wait until Friday (10DPO) πŸ˜‰

Post # 450
382 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
sugarpea:  Ahhhhh thanks sunshine.  This thread is really helpful and provided an instant calmness!  

The topic ‘July 2015 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors