(Closed) July 2015 POAS

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 631
328 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Well I’m 14 days late today. Dr. never returned my call today so I called them and had to leave another vmail bc the nurse was with patients. I picked up a cheapie test today that I plan on taking in the morning. I will keep calling the Dr until I get to talk to someone if they don’t return my call. 

Post # 632
1592 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

MissB2MrsO:  Hey lady! I just wanted to say I’m glad to see you’re back! I’ve been thinking about you!

Post # 633
328 posts
Helper bee

HaaaveYouMetTed:  Hey!! I’m back and this delayed AF with BFNs is driving me nuts! How are you? Any updates??

Well I took a cheapie this morning at 15 days late and got another BFN! Still waiting on a call from the Dr.

Post # 634
877 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - A Beautiful converted Barn

jennyr122:  congratulations!!!

Post # 635
877 posts
Busy bee

looks like i am off to join the Aug poas post. AF is due 2moro but after 3 neg tests i am admitting defeat this month. congrats to all they yummy (soon to be) mummys who got their BFP this month.xx

Post # 636
1592 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

MissB2MrsO:  In my FW now so we’re hoping this is our cycle!! Sorry to hear about your weird cycle. I hope those BFNs turn to BFPs soon!!!

Post # 637
328 posts
Helper bee

HaaaveYouMetTed:  Yay!!! Get to work lady! Sending baby dust your way!! And yes, this cycle is irritating me! I just wish AF would show or I would get a BFP. If it doesn’t happen this go around, we are waiting til September to try again. So I really need my cycles to be normal by then!

Dr’s office finally called me back but they want me to wait until I’ve missed AF for a full month before they do anything. Hopefully I get AF or a BFP before then!

Post # 638
877 posts
Busy bee

Had to update…. Shouldn’t have admitted defeat that quickly!!!

FX all is well and I’ll see some of you on the April babies board!!! X

Post # 639
1341 posts
Bumble bee

weird_bunny:  awesome!! Congrats. What a nice strong positive. 

Post # 640
328 posts
Helper bee

Just wanted to leave an update in case someone in the future that reads this is experiencing what I did…hate researching something and not seeing the person’s final update! So today at 20 days late, AF showed! Now I can move on! We will be September POAS…hoping AF gets back on a normal schedule now!

The topic ‘July 2015 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors