(Closed) July 2016 Brides – Show Your Dresses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
1251 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

I have shown my dress so often on this site lol but what’s one more, right?! haha

I hate that I wore a bra that showed that day. And it’s not supposed to come in until March and I’m very impatiently waiting for it!!!

Post # 3
913 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
acglandorf:  That dress is so stunning!  Love it!  It has bling, softness, feminity, sexy and uniqueness all in one!

I’ve also shown my dress a few times, but here it is again! I ordered it in Sept, but it came in about two days later.  It’s been sitting at the bridal shop ever since!  Finally get to see it again when I get it altered

Post # 4
1251 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
Kannon:  That is beautiful! Are you going to put a hoop under it or are you going to let it fall as it is? I’m debating with mine

Post # 5
913 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
acglandorf:  I’m letting it fall, i’m not coordinated enough to pull off a hoop, haha.  There is actually a lot of crinoline under the skirt, and in the photo above I’ve hidden it between my knees so I could see what it would look like if it fell from my hips naturally.  I’m going to talk to my seamstress and get her opinion on keeping or removing crinoline based on how she will hem it.  Mostly like I will take out a layer like the pic above, and have it go from full out ball gown to a ball gown / A line hybrid.

Post # 6
1251 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
Kannon:  I was thinking about doing the same thing! There are a lot of layers in my dress and I know that can make it hot really fast. So I was thinking about removing some of the layers and then putting a hoop under it to keep the fullness but I don’t want it to look too  structured. So I’ll have to talk to a seamstress too to figure out what to do.

Post # 7
49 posts
Newbee

View original reply
Kannon:  Beautiful! I really love the color!

Here is my dress, I’ll be changing the sash once I get it in! πŸ™‚ My date is 7/23

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by azzy8.
  • This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by azzy8.
Post # 10
913 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
azzy8:  Hey, which dress is yours?  I think I tried on the same one!

Post # 11
49 posts
Newbee

Casablanca 2205! I added crinoline, which is why it looks a little different πŸ™‚

Post # 12
4 posts
Wannabee

Here’s mine, Luna by Rue de Seine. Can’t wait to try it in my size

Post # 13
66 posts
Worker bee

No pictures of me in it but I’m wearing Maggie Sottero Miela! 

The topic ‘July 2016 Brides – Show Your Dresses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors