(Closed) July 2016 Brides – Show Your Dresses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 16
130 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

7/28/17 🙂

Post # 17
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2016

Me! 7/8. Having the hardest time choosing a dress! 

Post # 18
735 posts
Busy bee

7/29 🙂

Post # 19
735 posts
Busy bee

Dress is chosen, purchased in November, just came in! I have to go pick it up in a couple weeks. It’s about 2 hours away so I have to wait til a weekend I’m not working!

Post # 20
1949 posts
Buzzing bee

here is my dress!  Except the model is wearing it in Ivory and Champagne and I ordered it in Ivory and gold!  It is scheduled to arrive July 15-30 which is close to my September 3rd wedding.  I hope nothing delays it.  Im going crazy trying to imagine what accessories to buy because i will not have much time once it gets here.

Post # 21
16 posts
Newbee

View original reply
Lokie85:  I love this dress! What designer is it?

Post # 22
262 posts
Helper bee

20160202_133338-cropped head20160202_133401-web

Picked up my dress a few weeks ago. I’m a bit nervous since I’ve been lurking around Weddingbee ever since and everyone has such lovely dresses! I started to wonder if maybe I should have looked more. 

I originally thought that with my figure, I should go for a ball gown or A-line. But when a consultant gave me a fit and flare to try on, I saw that it was doing some pretty good things to my hips. (Mainly actually showing I have them.)

The dress still needs to be altered, but I hope I made the right choice! (Because I don’t have the money to go buy another one~)

Edit: Forgot I was suppose to share the date~ It’s July 2nd. Although we’re also doing a second wedding in another country. So this dress is getting double the usage!

Post # 23
1949 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
makeupmanda:  allure 9254!  I loved it the first time I tried it on eventhough it wasn’t perfect.  I had a hard time choosing between it and Allure C350. I wish I could have combined them into one dress

Post # 24
175 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

View original reply
Lokie85:  I didn’t know you could get it in Ivory and Gold. I ordered mine in White. I only tried it on in Ivory and Champange.  I hope I made the right choice!

Post # 25
5 posts
Newbee

7/23 here, can’t figure out how to rotate this!

Post # 26
274 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: garden/backyard - July 9, 2016

Love seeing everyone’s dresses!  Boy do we all have fantastic taste! 😉

No pics of me in my dress yet – I want to finish losing another 15 pounds or so before I put it on again, and I need my maid of honor to help this time – last time I just had my mother and she couldn’t physically do up the corset with her arthritic hands.  You guys are helping me get through 🙂

Post # 27
139 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

Post # 28
1949 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
elibas:  I hope I made the right choice too.  I had to special order it and pay extra for the color change.  This is where finding a great bridal shop comes into play.  The shop where I tried on the dress told me that the only other colors were white and Ivory.  I went to another shop that didnt actually have the dress but they did have allure dresses in the gold and Ivory color.  I was torn. The consultant went out of her way to call Allure and ask about changing the color under the lace and the color of the tulle.

The champagne was gorgeous but I feel that gold complements my complexion more. I also wanted to make sure that the lace popped and I love the vintage feel of Champagne and Ivory.  I saw a photo in Ivory/Ivory and it was still gorgeous so I am sure that the all white will be fabulous too.

How are you accessorizing your dress?  I ordered a veil and petticoat and they will be here Monday! I have been searching for the perfect straps or belt too.  I planned on wearing my moms pearls but she cant find them.  We searched all morning.   

Post # 29
12 posts
Newbee

I am a July Bride – July 16, 16. 

I am wearing Hayley Paige’s Esther dress. Not sure how I am styling it yet… but I am glad that its a light dress to beat the July heat. 

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by msgryffindor.
Post # 30
11 posts
Newbee

Here is mine, it’s Justin Alexander 8766. I’m head over heels for it, it’s just perfect. I have another dress for the evening from David’s Bridal, which will be much easier to move and dance in – but this is the star of the show. 

The topic ‘July 2016 Brides – Show Your Dresses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors