(Closed) July 2016 Mama's!

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
252 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

ROLL CALL!!

How far along are you? 4 weeks on wednsday.

What’s your estimated due date: July 14th! 

How many cycles trying? One. 

When did you get your BFP? My first light line was 1 week ago tomorrow, but it went non-existent the next day. The first one was a serious squinter. I’m a POAS addict. So I really thought I was out. But then a day later there was a clear line, then it just got darker and darker after that. 

Who have you told? I’m bad at secrets. In order of telling: my 11 month old daughter (she’s a really good secret keeper), my Facebook December mom group (who came from the Bee), my husband (I saved the surprise for his birthday his past Saturday), then my parents/siblings, then my in laws, then my best friend. Yup.

When do you plan on telling more people? Christmas, when I’ll be 11 weeks.

How did you tell your partner? My husband’s birthday was on Halloween. I bought him an 8 drawer tool chest for the garage. I put it together, and put something small for him in each drawer. Then, in the last compartment, there was a box with a positive digi test. I threw him off the scent by putting rocks in the bottom of the box. He had no idea it was coming, especially how I told him how my line disappeared and I was a little bummed.

Any symptoms yet? With my first pregnancy, I was very light headed all the time, so that is back already. The way I helped it last time was by drinking 90oz of water a day. I need to work myself back up to that.

What are you most excited about/for? I’m excited for my daughter to have a sibling so close in age to her! They will be 19 months apart and 1 grade apart. I’m also excited to be expecting 1 week from the OP here, since her and I both had our daughters within one week of eachother in December! We are in a mom group together from the Bee.

When is your first appt? December 7!

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? We’ll be finding out for sure! My husband already says it’s a girl. I would love another girl, but i could go both ways! 

Post a pic of your BFP if you want! 

Post # 4
252 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Post # 6
1265 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: City, State

MrsAlice:  what a cutie!

Charlie89:  thanks for starting!  I told myself I’d wait to start it myself til 5 weeks (tomorrow). How cool that you ladies keep in touch!

How far along are you? 4w6d

What’s your estimated due date: 7/6/16

How many cycles trying? 8 actively trying, plus a few more NTNP and had one CP in there.  So excited (and still a bit terrified) to be here!

When did you get your BFP? 10 dpo

Who have you told? Darling Husband and best friend (who has been trying for a while too and just started clomid. Praying it works great for her so we can be pregnant together!)

When do you plan on telling more people? I think we will tell our parents at 8.5 weeks (MIL returns from out of town).  Want to wait till after my first appointment for the rest of the fam.

How did you tell your partner? He came home from work and it took him a bit to notice my typical wine glass was filled with milk and a test was on the counter  

Any symptoms yet? Super sore boobs.  Yesterday I felt a bit queasy/bit of heartburn but I feel like it’s too early for that, right?

What are you most excited about/for? being able to tell more people and seeing an ultrasound/heartbeat!  Maybe then it’ll feel more real ๐Ÿ™‚

When is your first  Appt? Dec 7

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? Undecided. Always said I wouldn’t want to but now that it is real, I don’t know if I can wait!  

I think I POAS enough to know it is positive… But it was so much fun seeing the lines darken!  My stash is officially empty as of 18 dpo. 

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  RedWine13.
Post # 7
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Hi guys! Very, VERY cautiously joining this group. I was in the February 2016 one for my last pregnancy and it was so helpful to have people to talk to!

How far along are you? No way to tell! I never had AF after my miscarriage so I don’t have a LMP date.

What’s your estimated due date: Based on when I got a positive test, I’m guessing sometime in July.

How many cycles trying? First cycle NTNP after taking 2 months break post-D&C (I was on progestin-only BC for those two months and didn’t get my cycle). Definitely a bit of a shock.

When did you get your BFP? A week ago – not sure how many DPO.

Who have you told? Darling Husband and my sister-in-law (who is also my boss and I’m super close to her)

When do you plan on telling more people? The miscarriage definitely scared me off telling people early. I wll probably wait until around 12 weeks to tell anyone else.

How did you tell your partner? I set the table with all our usual nice breakfast things, eggs and cereal and a smoothie… except just on his side of the table. On my side I put a box of crackers. Lol. He was like “Don’t you want some food? Why are you eating just crackers??” It took him a few minutes but then he went dancing around the kitchen and living room. ๐Ÿ˜€

Any symptoms yet? Much less than last time… minorly queasy, minorly tingly boobs (last time they were PAINFUL). A little lightheaded and headache-y at times.

What are you most excited about/for? Just knowing what’s going on. It’s hard to be in the dark about your due date!!

When is your first Appt? Nov 13 – super-early ultrasound so we can get a date!

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? Probably team green, but still up for discussion!

BFP pic!

Post # 8
382 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Thank you for starting a thread! 

ROLL CALL!!

How far along are you? 4 weeks today!

What’s your estimated due date: 7/12/16

How many cycles trying? 6

When did you get your BFP? 8DPO

Who have you told? Just my DH!!!

When do you plan on telling more people? We will tell our parents on Thanksgiving since we are hosting this year. Other family and friends around New Years! My sister just told me yesterday that she too is pregnant and due 6/12/16 (exactly one month before me). What a shocker for my mom who will go from zero grand kids to at least 2!  

How did you tell your partner? During date night, I made an iMovie about all the home projects we have either completed or started. Towards the end, I asked if we could handle one more ‘project’ and I showed the positive tests and told him the EDD. He was shocked because one I made a movie (which I had been talking about doing for so long before TTC and two, we were pregnant!

Any symptoms yet? The only thing that has been consistant is the decrease in appetite. I have had a headache here and there but nothing too crazy. I have also been waking up really early. My normal time is 5AM, and lately it’s been around 2:30AM! #yikes

What are you most excited about/for? Just exited to meet this little gem and begin our new chapter!

When is your first appt? I go tomorrow (11/4/15) for the initial visit and should have a ‘first real appointment’ date afterwards.

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? Team Green all the way (or at least that is what we are telling ourselves right now! HAHA

BFP Pics!IMG_4539

Post # 9
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Hi Guys! I am new here but thought I would jump in! I also have a 10 month old December 2014 baby ๐Ÿ™‚

How far along are you? 4 weeks

What’s your estimated due date: 7/9/16

How many cycles trying? 1

When did you get your BFP? 10/30

Who have you told? My 10 month old son and husband

When do you plan on telling more people? probably after our NT scan, although people might start to get suspicious if I am not drinking at Thanksgiving and Christmas.

How did you tell your partner? He came home from work and our son was holding the positive test (which I washed off and made sure he didnt put in his mouth – haha!) 

Any symptoms yet? Not really

What are you most excited about/for? Giving my son a sibling close in age (although also a little nervous about 2 under 2) and seeing my husband hold a tiny baby again

When is your first appt? I need to call today!

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? Finding out for sure!

Post # 10
67 posts
Worker bee

I’m super cautiously joining as well – just got my BFP today at 9dpo!!  Darling Husband and I aren’t telling anyone for a little bit, so I had to get it out somewhere!

How far along are you? 3w 2d

What’s your estimated due date: 7/17/16

How many cycles trying? 4

When did you get your BFP?  This morning!!

Who have you told?  Just Darling Husband

When do you plan on telling more people?  I’m seeing my best friend this weekend and she is pregnant, so I’m sure I’ll tell her.  I’ll probably tell my mom soon-ish.  I’d love to find a cute way to let my extended family know on Christmas day since we’ll all be together.

How did you tell your partner?  I told him I was POAS right when I woke up, and when I saw the super faint line on a Wondfo, I went for the digital.  He got out of bed to see what was going on, and I sent him back – I wanted to show him something that said “pregnant” rather than a squinter!  Sure enough, the digital came back positive and I ran to him in bed to show him.

Any symptoms yet?  Not yet!

What are you most excited about/for?  Really excited to go to the doc and see the heartbeat…I think it will feel much more real then!

When is your first appt? Haven’t scheduled…will probably wait until Monday to call (does that timing make sense)?

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green?  Definitely finding out as soon as we can!

Post # 11
1265 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: City, State

Zemira:  so glad to hear you got your BFP so quickly after your MC!  Wishing you a healthy & uneventful pregnancy this time!

ttcbee:  it wouldn’t hurt to call your dr sooner. Mine was booked SOLID until I’m nearly 10 weeks and I called the at 3w4d. Im so sad I have to wait that long!

Post # 12
67 posts
Worker bee

RedWine13:  I had actually just scheduled my appointment before you posted this, because I figured if I called earlier I could get an appointment at a better time for Darling Husband and I to get off work.  And while they did get me in at just after 7 weeks, they could only do middle of the day!  So it would not have made sense to wait longer to call!  Hope that 10 week mark comes up quickly for you!  So much of TTC was hurry up and wait, seems like pregnancy will be the same ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 14
382 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Charlie89:  Thank you! Yes, I haven’t told her yet (Thanksgiving) so she has no idea that this craziness is happening!  LOL

Post # 15
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Charlie89:  RedWine13:  Thanks so much, guys! Regardless of how everything turns out the support from beautiful ladies like you on the Bee is such a blessing <3

lauren84:  Welcome and congrats!! Close siblings are the best, my Darling Husband has a sister a year and change older and they always have each others’ backs. ๐Ÿ™‚

ttcbee:  Totally can relate! It’s so hard to be patient, I feel like going to an appointment is going to make it feel much more real!

The topic ‘July 2016 Mama's!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors