(Closed) JULY 2016 POAS BOARD

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 3
15 posts
Newbee

Your age/partner’s age:29/28

Baby #:1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: I O’d on Saturday (for June) but we aren’t pulling the goalie until next month. 

Ovulation Date: July 7th

POAS Date: July 21

Usual Cycle Length: 26-28 days

Cycles Trying:This will be our first

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.):Lots of BD and I’m on all kinds of vitamins. (Multi, Folate, B12, Fish Oil, Vit D, Probiotic)

Trying anything new this month? Not using condoms…

Link to Chart, if any: I don’t temp, but I do chart symptoms. 

Just for fun – I am stealing this one from another board. Here is the US its the beginning of summer, so what is your favorite summer time song. Or a song that just reminds you of fun and friends.

I’m not a huge country fan, but I always love hearing Dirt Road Anthem by Jason Aldean in the summertime.

Post # 5
161 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 31/35

Baby #:1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD1…whomp…thankful AF showed up though so I can move on

Ovulation Date: FF predicts June 27 – I am not temping yet so I’m not 100% sure

POAS Date: July 13

Usual Cycle Length: 29 days on the nose

Cycles Trying: This is #2

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD EOD starting from CD8-20 probably?  Any advice?  I know I need to start temping and using OPKs but it just seems daunting.

Trying anything new this month? BD more.  Trying to relax, work out, find a hobby to keep my mind off of this process, which is really difficult for me.

Link to Chart, if any:

Just for fun – I am stealing this one from another board. Here is the US its the beginning of summer, so what is your favorite summer time song. Or a song that just reminds you of fun and friends.

My favorite summer song is Summertime by Kenny Chesney…it’s just the ultimate summer anthem and whenever it comes on, I blast it as loud as I can πŸ™‚

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/july-2016-poas-board/#ixzz4BTmaYTrH

Post # 7
1129 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Thanks for starting the new thread!

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 33/33

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD12

Ovulation Date: Any time now! Probably CD 14 or 15

POAS Date: This isn’t my first rodeo….I don’t test early anymore. I will wait until AF is late – probably July 1 if I can

Usual Cycle Length: 27 days

Cycles Trying: 4

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): My standby plan is to BD every other day from days 10 to 20.

Trying anything new this month? Nope. Just plugging away!

My favourite summertime song is Young Blood by The Naked and Famous πŸ™‚

Link to Chart, if any:

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/july-2016-poas-board/#ixzz4BU0SC1i8

Post # 8
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Your age/partner’s age: 28/27

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 8

Ovulation Date: June 18/19 predicted by Glow and FF

POAS Date: July 5 (our wedding anniversary!)

Usual Cycle Length: 28 days

Cycles Trying: 1  

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD EOD, charting symptoms, prenatals for me and a multivitamin for him.

Trying anything new this month? It’s all new this month- just trying not to obsess. πŸ™‚

Link to Chart, if any: N/A

Favorite Summer song: This might not be exactly summer but “Perfect Day” by Lady Antebellum definitely makes me want to go outside and dance! πŸ™‚ 

Post # 9
497 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Your age/partner’s age: 29/31

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD2

Ovulation Date: HOPEFULLY 6/27. But most likelY? 7/4. i am three cycles off BCP and the last two have been three weeks till O each time! 

Usual Cycle Length: 36 days πŸ™

Cycles Trying: This is #2

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): charting/temping, prenatals, OPKs here and there

Trying anything new this month? Charting more carefully! 

Favorite Summer song: For whatever reason I love oldies songs about summer- something about dancing around a bonfire on the beach to Dancin In the Moonlight or something goofy like that makes me smile! 

dispup:  definitely don’t think you HAVE to temp/chart- only if you want to and only if just normal BD’ing isn’t working! I started temping when I came off BCP to TTA so that’s why I stick with it… plus my cycles are still long and a little weird since coming off the pill, so I think it’s especially easy to miss timing. But do what works for you, no need to stress unnecessarily if yu don’t want to πŸ˜€

Post # 10
161 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

indiblue:  Thanks for the advice!  I haven’t been temping because a) It’s HARD to keep a schedule and b) I’m trying not to obsess even more.  I’m really trying hard to “have fun” with TTC but honestly, it is hard for me to relax and enjoy.

I see it’s your 2nd cycle too…good luck and FX we get our BFPs this month πŸ™‚

Post # 11
778 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Here we go again! πŸ™‚

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 26/23

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD6

Ovulation Date: Approx. June 23rd

POAS Date: July 6th

Usual Cycle Length: 27-30ish days

Cycles Trying: 2nd

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD every other day starting soon and then a few days in a row around O day, prenatals, continuing to work out daily and eat healthy, preseed (not using injection thingys), OPKS…yada yada 

Trying anything new this month? Nope! 

Link to Chart, if any: No chart

Just for fun – “Drunk on You” by Luke Bryan πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ I just love him. <3

Post # 12
1220 posts
Bumble bee

It feels pretty crazy to be posting on this board! I’m a pretty recent lurker (I can’t believe I wasn’t all over WB during wedding planning last year!) but I’m so glad I’ve discovered it now that we’re starting TTC because I need an outlet for all the thoughts/questions running through my mind!

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 31/34

Current Cycle Day/DPO: I’m coming off BCP for the first time in over 10 years at the end of June so no idea! Taking my last pill on June 25th.

Ovulation Date/POAS Date: Umm…

Usual Cycle Length: Pre-BCP I was on a 28-30 day cycle. But that was over a decade ago.

Cycles Trying: July will be number #1!

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): I’ve been taking prenatals for about 3 months and folate supplements for ~2. I’ll be seeing my OBGYN for an ultrasound on Friday – she noticed some “potential irregularity” during our first checkup a couple months ago (she didn’t clarify what and I was honestly too scared to ask). Assuming all goes well, the plan is normal BDing – I’m looking forward to the return of my libido which has been on hiatus the past couple years thanks to BCP!

Trying anything new this month? Starting this journey!

Too many to count! This summer I’m leaning more pop so Rihanna, Sia etc Basically anything light, fun and with easy lyrics!

Post # 15
497 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Oops I didn’t put a POAS date! Let’s say 7/10!

The topic ‘JULY 2016 POAS BOARD’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors