(Closed) July 2017 brides

posted 4 years ago in Engagement
Post # 2
227 posts
Helper bee

We’ve booked our venue, have to pay the deposits next month. Photographer is booked, just waiting on him to send some paperwork and deposit info. 

I have ordered all the fabric to make my outfit and the BMs outfits. 

Invites have been sent. Transport to the venue has been arranged (not in detail but in principle). 

Still a load of detail stuff to sort like food, how it’s all going to work, the ceremony, FH’s and his wing people’s outfits. 

We’ve decided to keep it really simple and other than a few touches the venue will provide centrepieces and stuff, and they look lovely. 

Post # 3
100 posts
Blushing bee

7-7-17 here! We booked the venue and photographer, paid the deposits, did our engagement photos and I bought my dress on Friday! Next up… choosing wedding party, colors and sending out save the dates!

Post # 4
62 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

We are getting married on 7/9/17! We are having a fairly large wedding (roughly 200) in a busy summer town, Newport RI. So far we have booked our venue, DJ, florist, photographer, and hair and makeup. We finishe our save the dates, and are sending them out soon. We also booked a wedding painter (we thought it would be amazing to have a forever painting from our big day!) 

The advice I was given by all of the vendors we have contacted is if you know there is a vendor you absolutely have to have, or are getting married in an area where summer weddings are popular, book as early as you can! I like knowing that some of the bigger things are taken care of, and now I get to focus on doing the small details with my fiance such as cake tasting, choosing our menu, and ordering whatever decorations we would like for our big day! 

Best of luck! Keep us posted!

Post # 5
84 posts
Worker bee

July 23rd, we have the venue picked and booked, photographer, and that’s about it.

Post # 7
1118 posts
Bumble bee

Date Twins! ๐Ÿ™‚ We are done for the most part, we have booked the venue and every vendor (day of coordinator, photographer, videographer, DJ, officiant, caterer, cake baker). I ordered my dress it will be in in January and the bridesmaids have their dresses picked out all that’s left for us is to finish our DIY projects! It was important to us to have everything done early because we are getting married in a really remote location and a lot of our family members “needed” answers from us. We were also limited with which vendors will actually go to our venue because it is so remote. It is also a destinationish wedding, everyone will have to travel at lease 1.5 hours to get there so we wanted to give as much notice as possible so our save the dates have already gone out with everything about travel and lodging on our website. Things started falling into place easily once we had the venue and narrowed down the vendors we liked it was just picking the one we liked best our of each category. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 9
227 posts
Helper bee

I ordered the fabric for mine and my wing ladies skirts at the weekend, and we booked our flights to the country as well (they get expensive fast so we booked early and got a bargain).

Need to chase my photographer this week about the paperwork he is supposed to send me but that’s no big deal. 

Post # 10
729 posts
Busy bee

7/7/17 here. I have both venues, evening entertainment and food, my dress and veil, notice given and officiant booked, photographer booked and engagement shoot done, save the dates done and sent, deposits down on the suits, wedding rings made and collected, cake design sorted and about to put a deposit down on the baker, cars chosen and ready to put a deposit down, got the poketfolds for my diy invites that are almost ready to print, diy order of ceremony ready to print, favour design sorted, ceremony music and first dance song pretty much decided,

My colours are decided on but struggling with bridesmaids dresses, cant decide on centrepieces still, looking into hair/makeup artists at the minute, waiting till the end of the month to organise honeymoon, iv found a florist but thats as far as iv got for flowers.

Post # 12
7 posts
Newbee

I feel like a total slacker! So far I only have my venue and dress! I still need a dj, caterer, photographer..etc. I should probably get a move on it! lol

Post # 13
729 posts
Busy bee

Almost at the 10 month mark guys ๐Ÿ˜Š anybody struggling to make a decision on anything? 

Post # 14
6 posts
Newbee

7/15/17 here! We have done:

-The venue is booked/deposit paid for

-Wedding planner booked/have had 2 meetings with her so far 

-Photographer booked/deposit paid for

-Dress bought. Still need a veil/accessories and alterations on the dress.

-Caterer booked as of yesterday! 

Post # 15
2180 posts
Buzzing bee

7/15/17! So far:

-Venue booked, deposit paid

-Pastor booked

-Caterer booked, menu will be available in April

-Photographer booked, deposit paid

-In talks with bartending service

-Dress shopping appointment this weekend (got my shoes, at least)

Now I just need…everything else.

The topic ‘July 2017 brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors