Busy bee

Roll Call: second baby

How far along are you? 8 weeks today

What’s your estimated due date: 2nd July 2017

How many cycles trying? 2

When did you get your BFP? 14dpo

Who have you told? quite a few!

When do you plan on telling more people? after 12 week scan

How did you tell your partner? just came out with it. 

Any symptoms yet? tiredness

What are you most excited about/for? 12 week scan. saw heartbeat at 6week 6 days.

When is your first appt? don’t know yet

Post # 92
147 posts
Blushing bee

Ladies who are roll calling, feel free to PM me your name and a description of your profile picture if you’d like to be added to our July 2017 secret Facebook group. We are doing a lot more talking over there!

Post # 93
202 posts
Helper bee

Roll Call:

How far along are you? 5w1d

What’s your estimated due date: July 23

How many cycles trying? 1st – I got my IUD out and never got my period.

When did you get your BFP?  8dpo – super squinter. Confirmed at doctor the next day (November 1) as I couldn’t have a procedure done if pregnant!)

Post a picture of your first BFP if you want! I should post a picture of the 20 I’ve taken since then 🙂

Who have you told? Just DH 

When do you plan on telling more people? I want to tell my parents soon –  I have my first ultrasound on Dec 1, and regardless of the outcome I want their support. Family at Christmas, and then friends etc on a need to know basis.  I’m very cautious. 

How did you tell your partner? Well, there was a small lizard in the sink. So I told him, hey honey, there is a lizard living in the sink. Oh yeah, and I think I’m pregnant. 🙂 he didn’t believe it until the doctor confirmed, and then a digital that actually said pregnant!

Any symptoms yet?  I tested on day 8 because I was so incredibly nauseous, which has gone away. Right now just tired and tender boobs. This morning I’ve started getting weird stomach pains, which of course is freaking me out.

What are you most excited about/for? All of it! We are an older couple (35/43) and families had to wait years for us to find each other. 🙂 everyone is going to be thrilled!

When is your first appt? December 1

For fun – Who are you most excited to tell besides your SO? My sisters – they are going to be so excited!

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/july-2017-mamas/#ixzz4QediPUZx

Post # 94
43 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Hi ladies!!!

I am super excited to join all of you in the July mamas!!

Roll Call:

How far along are you? about 5 weeks

What’s your estimated due date: July 20th based on LMP but I think I ovulated later

How many cycles trying? 2, which was shocking because for our first baby it took 12!

When did you get your BFP? Nov 14th got a squinter on a cheapie, got a strong positive on a frer on the 16th.

Post a picture of your first BFP if you want! 

Who have you told? our parents, my sister, my cousin, and my october 2014 baby group

When do you plan on telling more people? after an ultrasound when I can see a heartbeat

How did you tell your partner? Bought a big sister shirt for our daughter and put it on her and had her bring him the test

Any symptoms yet? Sore breasts & nipples, fatigue, very slight waves of nausea

What are you most excited about/for? Our daughter to be a big sister!!

When is your first appt? Not sure yet. Dating ultrasound is dec 8th

For fun – Who are you most excited to tell besides your SO? My friends. I have a few friends who are expecting their 2nd and we will get to spend our year off on maternity leave together 🙂

Id love to join the facebook group, Ill send you a message lcd02!!

Post # 95
43 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

steph_RN :  

Here’s a pic of my lovely tests 🙂

Post # 96
820 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

Roll Call:

How far along are you? 5w2d

What’s your estimated due date: July 23 or 24th but 7/20 if you go by LMP.. I just know I ovulated either on 10/30 or 10/31 

How many cycles trying? 2nd 

When did you get your BFP? I got a squinter around 9 -10dpo on Weds 11/9 

Post a picture of your first BFP if you want! I am on my phone at work trying to be sneaky but I will try! 

Who have you told? Darling Husband, 3 friends, my sister, and my October 2014 baby group – with Steph_RN!  

When do you plan on telling more people? Immediate family on Christmas or right after bc we won’t see my family til New Years. Everyone else 12 weeks, probably announce on fb around 16 weeks 

How did you tell your partner? He was working from home and I made him a plate of snacks with a note that said “Eat up, mommy doesn’t want to be the only one getting a belly. Love baby #3” 

Any symptoms yet?  Some nausea, tender breasts, fatigue, and frequent urination. I’m sick right now too though and have been all week so it’s hard sorting out some of the symptoms especially the fatigue. 

What are you most excited about/for? Being a family of 5, seeing my kids be big siblings, my daughter is 4.5 so has a lot better understanding this time around. I’m excited for everything except 3rd trimester, delivery, and the newborn period again haha. 

When is your first appt? December 9

For fun – Who are you most excited to tell besides your SO? My kids 

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/july-2017-mamas/#ixzz4QjxtjDjl

Post # 97
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

Roll Call:

How far along are you? 5 weeks tomorrow 

What’s your estimated due date: July 27th

How many cycles trying? 2

When did you get your BFP? Nov 14 on 11dpo

Who have you told? Darling Husband, my besties.

When do you plan on telling more people? Around Christmas 

How did you tell your partner? I came down wearing a t-shirt that says “Cub in the oven” Darling Husband is a huuuge Chicago Cubs fan

Any symptoms yet? Sensitive nipples, bloating

What are you most excited about/for? Everything!!

When is your first appt? Dec 14

For fun – Who are you most excited to tell besides your SO? Our families!!

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/july-2017-mamas/#ixzz4QnSLbBjH

Post # 98
42 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2015

thejoie :  omg where did you get your “cub in the oven” shirt..my husband is also a huge cubs fan!!

Post # 99
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

dresswithasmile :  I tried to find the website but it’s gone!!! I got it a few weeks before the World Series! 

Post # 100
965 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Hi Ladies!  I’m excited to be joining you all!  

Roll Call:

How far along are you? 8w1d

What’s your estimated due date: July 5th – maybe a little Independence Day baby?!

How many cycles trying? 3

When did you get your BFP? 10/23, the day after our daughter’s 2nd birthday! 🙂

I had a whole bag of cheapies, so I peed on all the sticks!

Who have you told? Basically everyone we’re close to – immediate family, close friends, and my October 2014 mama group – with Steph_RN and monalisa670 😀

When do you plan on telling more people? We are sending out Christmas cards with the announcement on them and about a week after those go out, I will make it “Facebook official.”

How did you tell your partner? I got the BFP before he woke up, so when our 2 year old got up that morning, I took this picture of her and when Darling Husband woke up, I told him I was texting him a super cute pic of Dear Daughter and sent him this.  I actually recorded his reaction – it was perfect!

Any symptoms yet?  Really just exhaustion and fatigue.  I have been super fortunate this round to not have many symptoms.

What are you most excited about/for? I loved being pregnant with our daughter, so I’m looking forward to that again, as well as seeing her evolve into a big sister.  I think she’s going to be amazing!

When is your first appt? It was 11/17 and everything looked great!

For fun – Who are you most excited to tell besides your SO? I’m a huge blabber mouth so I’ve basically told the ones I was excited to tell, but I was most excited to tell my parents.  They were thrilled!

Post # 101
697 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Roll Call:

How far along are you?

5 weeks 3 days

What’s your estimated due date:

July 30th, 2017

How many cycles trying?

When did you get your BFP?

Nov 22nd, about 14 DPO

Who have you told?

Just my hubby so far.

When do you plan on telling more people?

Well, our immediate families are coming to our house for the holidays this year. So we plan on telling them on christmas day as a “present” (I’ll be exactly 9 weeks on Xmas day). We got both of our parents a card and it’ll say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year on the front (Just so it looks like a regular Christmas card. And once they open it, it’ll say….

Our Hearts are full

Christmas will be sweet

Our family is growing by

ONE HEART & TWO FEET

Our little present is due to be unwrapped July 2017!

Once they read them, they’re going to freak out! They know we’re trying, but I don’t think they’re going to have any idea. I can’t wait! Everyone else, we plan on telling once I’m 12 weeks.

How did you tell your partner?

I gave him the news by giving him a pregnancy announcement card. I bought it when we first started trying in March and I’ve kept it hidden so I could pull it out when I finally got a BFP. I acted like it came in the mail for him and at first he thought it was some kind of wedding invite lol but then when he read it, he turned around to look at me with the biggest smile on his face lol it was the cutest thing ever! This is the card that I got for him…

Any symptoms yet?

I’ve been feeling somewhat tired, bloated, constipated and I’ve been peeing lots! My appetite has also increased and my nipples have been starting to get sore over the past few days.

What are you most excited about/for?

To be a mother! This will be our first and hubby and I are SO excited!

When is your first appt?

I haven’t had my first appointment yet. I’ve gotten my pregnancy confirmed by my doctor, but my OB won’t see me until I’m at least 10 weeks. So my first appointment won’t be until after christmas.

For fun – Who are you most excited to tell besides your SO?

I’m really excited to tell my parents and my grandparents. But I’m the most excited to tell my Great Grandmother! This will be her first Great-Great Grandchild and my Great Grandfather just passed away this past September. So this will give her something to be excited and happy about after his passing. I just bought her a onesie from Etsy as a gift for her to unwrap and it’ll say “Handpicked for Earth by my Great-Great Grandpa in Heaven”. It’ll make her emotional, but I know she will be on cloud 9. Her and my great grandpa always said that when they became Great-Great Grandparents, they would be royalty and they wanted to have that before they left this earth. Unfortunately, I didn’t get pregnant in time for my great grandpa to share this experience with my great grandma. But I’m really grateful that I at least get to give this incredible gift to her. This is very special and it doesn’t happen very often!

Post # 102
715 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012 - W Hotel Silicon Valley

Roll Call:

How far along are you? 9w 3d 

What’s your estimated due date: July 6, 2017

How many cycles trying? N/A

When did you get your BFP? November 1st! The day before my first daughter’s 3rd birthday!

Who have you told? My husband, our parents and a few friends. 

When do you plan on telling more people? In a couple weeks when we go home to visit before Christmas.

How did you tell your partner? “Threw the stick at him” as he says 😂

Any symptoms yet? Evening nausea. 

What are you most excited about/for?

When is your first appt? Had an ultrasound last monday!

hi ladies! I’m pregnant with baby #3 and have met some amazing moms through wb with my first two pregnancies. Happy to be here!

<footer class=”social-row” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 10px 0px 0px; padding: 3px 7px 0px 0px; max-height: 1000000px; border: 0px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; color: #5a5049; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%; background-position: 0px 0px;”>
<div class=”likes bbp-admin-links ” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 19px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1000000px; border: 0px; float: left; background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: initial initial;”> </div>
</footer>

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/july-2017-mamas/#ixzz4Rvn5DK7h

Post # 103
715 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012 - W Hotel Silicon Valley

lcd02 :  I sent you a message 🙂

Post # 104
764 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I’m late to the party but would love to join a FB.group! Sorry if the formatting is weird.

** UPDATE**  WTF. I’m so sorry – it won’t let me edit out all of the code.

<header id=”header” class=”container” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px auto -1px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1e+06px; border-top: 0px; border-right: 0px; border-bottom: none; border-left: 0px; border-image: initial; background: 0px 0px; max-width: 768px; position: relative; font-family: proxima_nova_rgregular, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>
<div class=”js-header” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 65px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1e+06px; border: 0px; background: 0px 0px; height: 0px;”>
<div class=”js-wrapper isFixed anim” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1e+06px; border: 0px; background-image: initial; background-position: 0px 0px; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; top: 58px; transition: transform 1000ms ease; position: fixed; z-index: 100; transform: translateY(0px);”>
<div class=”js-top” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1e+06px; border: 0px; background: 0px 0px;”> </div>
<div class=”js-bottom” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1e+06px; border: 0px; background: 0px 0px;”>
<div style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1e+06px; border: 0px; background: 0px 0px;”>
<div class=”noJCF subNav-wrapper” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px auto; padding: 0px; max-height: 1e+06px; border: 0px; background: 0px 0px; max-width: 1024px; text-align: center;”>
<div class=”clearfix” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1e+06px; border: 0px; background: 0px 0px;”> </div>
<div class=”Line” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: -5px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1e+06px; border-width: 2px 0px; border-image: initial; background: 0px 0px; width: 1004px; height: 2px; position: fixed; z-index: 9999; border-color: #514741 initial #514741 initial; border-style: solid initial solid initial;”>Roll Call:</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</header>
<div class=”wrapper” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px auto; padding: 0px; max-height: 1e+06px; border: 0px; background: 0px 0px; max-width: 1024px;”>
<div class=”” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1e+06px; border: 0px; background: 0px 0px;”>
<div class=”userContent” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1e+06px; border: 0px; background: 0px 0px;”>
<div id=”main” class=”container” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px auto; padding: 8px 10px 10px; max-height: 1e+06px; border: none; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; max-width: 768px; overflow: hidden;”>
<div class=”row” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px -15px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1e+06px; border: 0px; background: 0px 0px;”>
<div id=”content” class=”col-md-8″ style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 15px; max-height: 1e+06px; border: 0px; background: 0px 0px; position: relative; min-height: 1px;”>
<div id=”bbp-topic-wrapper-10256846″ class=”bbp-topic-wrapper” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1e+06px; border: 0px; background: 0px 0px;”>
<div class=”boards-section” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; max-height: 1e+06px; border: 0px; background: 0px 0px;”>
<article id=”post-10256850″ class=”post board original_post_author” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 11px; padding: 0px 0px 12px; max-height: 1e+06px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-image: initial; background: 0px 0px #eff6e7; line-height: 18px; font-size: 15px; border-color: initial initial #c7c2c2 initial; border-style: initial initial dotted initial;”>
<div class=”text-holder” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1e+06px; border: 0px; background: 0px 0px; overflow: hidden;”>

How far along are you? 8 weeks today, based on a 6 week u/s

What’s your estimated due date: July 27, though I’m guessing I’ll run late again.

How many cycles trying? Five since Dear Daughter was born last December. 

When did you get your BFP? ~10 DPO

Who have you told? We had to tell my Father-In-Law since we had a scare at 6 weeks and needed him to watch Dear Daughter so we could go to triage.

When do you plan on telling more people? We’re finising up a two-week trip to Paris and will tell the rest of the family when we get back, probably on Christmas  (my parents may be earlier).

How did you tell your partner? I brought a test out for him to analyze while he was knee-deep in a work problem and he said he’d look at it later. This is our 6th pregnancy (one child), so it’s lost some of its magic for us. 

Any symptoms yet? Fatigue, mild nausea and sore hips.

What are you most excited about/for? For Dear Daughter to have a sibling.

When is your first appt? Next Thursday with the midwife. We’ll be doing Maternity21 testing in early January and will ask for the gender results.

For fun – Who are you most excited to tell besides your SO? My parents. Before we left for our trip, I’d tools them there was a chance that we might move out-of-state for DH’s job. I get to tell them that we’re staying and that they’ll have another grandchild 😀

</div>
</article>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>

Post # 105
5 posts
Newbee

Hi every one 🤗 this is my first pregnancy im 13 weeks due July 1st . Congrats on every ones pregnancies ❤

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors