July 2017 Mamas

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 107
493 posts
Helper bee

I’m a little late to this, but I really, really wanted to be sure everything was going ok!

How far along are you? 13W 1D

What’s your estimated due date: July 28

How many cycles trying? 1

When did you get your BFP? 11/19/16

Who have you told?  All immediate family, most best friends (trying to tell them all in person), and all my coworkers have noticed

When do you plan on telling more people?  I’m fine with letting people know at this point, though I’d prefer not to make huge announcements.

How did you tell your partner?  I walked downstairs with the test and said, “Well, I guess it all works!”

Any symptoms yet?  Hot flashes.  All.  The.  Time.  Nothing else though, so I can’t really complain.  Just some mild nausea and food aversions.

What are you most excited about/for?  Finding out if it’s a boy or a girl!

When is your first appt?  It was back in November.

For fun – Who are you most excited to tell besides your SO?  I was most excited to tell my best friends, a few of whom are pregnant too!

Post # 108
147 posts
Blushing bee

bellbee :  Welcome! Definitely come join us on our Facebook page – that’s where we do most of our interacting! If you PM me your name and a description of your FB photo, I can add you!

Post # 109
141 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

<div style=”overflow: hidden; color: #000000; background-color: #ffffff; text-align: left; text-decoration: none;”>

Roll Call:

How far along are you? 15 weeks + 1 day  

What’s your estimated due date: July 26<sup>th</sup>, 2017 (three days before my birthday!!)

How many cycles trying? 1 (mid October 2016)

When did you get your BFP? 4 weeks + 2 days. I had tested 6 days before this using a FRER and got a BFN. Tested again 1 day past my expected period date with another FRER and got my BFP!

Post a picture of your first BFP if you want! Never took a picture of it. :p

Who have you told? Darling Husband, immediate and extended family, my boss, some coworkers                                                                                                                         

When do you plan on telling more people? Already did.

How did you tell your partner? Asked Darling Husband to close his eyes and once he did, I showed him the BFP! His reaction was “Are you serious??!” with a huge smile on his face! Then he hugged me.

Any symptoms yet? Daily nausea through the first trimester, low appetite, backaches, fatigue, sore breasts/nipples, headaches. Still don’t have much of an appetite…

What are you most excited about/for? Waiting to meet our little one! Well…that, and shopping for baby stuff!

When is your first appt? First appointment was in December, 2<sup>nd </sup>one last month (heard the heartbeat!! <3), next one upcoming in two weeks.

For fun – Who are you most excited to tell besides your SO? Darling Husband and I revealed the big news to our extended family and friends a few weeks ago. Everyone was estatic. This will be our first child. He or she will also be the first grandchild AND great-grandchild for both of our families.

</div>

Post # 111
6273 posts
Bee Keeper

stephanie3973 :  I’m 29th July birthday too! ๐Ÿ™‚

join us on the fbook page. 

Post # 112
141 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

suabee :  I would love to join! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Leave a comment