July 2017 POAS

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 751
2657 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

italianbride0508 :  Haha that’s a great multi tasking idea!

piratekitten :  Congrats bee, the last time you tested must have been slightly too early. FX for a sticky bean!!

Post # 752
6709 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

JessieFay13 :  FX it’s something good!

piratekitten :  FX for a sticky bean!!!  You’re 10dpo, right?  So much babydust!

Post # 753
1263 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

AF showed her stupid face today so I’m out. Good luck ladies!!

Post # 755
6709 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

MrsMonty11 :  I’m so sorry 🙁 Best of luck next cycle ❤

Post # 757
592 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

MargaritaVille :  we drove 6 hours away to get a decent F150 that wasnt run into the ground, we already have a diesel F350 dually, access to a gas hog F250 (my brothers, but he lives here on weekends) We wanted something capabale but lighter for quick trips/light hauls. we wound up with a killer deal on a 2011 black f150 supercrew xlt (xlr) trim. I’m so excited to have autostart and satellite radio! 

Post # 758
592 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

piratekitten :  Congrats! FX for a sticky baby!! 

AstonMartin :  we’ll be side by side for everything i think lol nice to have someone to go through it with! it sounds like you had great timing, even if you were too tired sunday 🙂 OPK’s usually mean youre going to ovulate within 12-48 hours, and you hit all the chances there! FX for both of us! 

italianbride0508 :  Pre-Dinner BD sounds so much easier than waiting for bedtime. great way to relax and enjoy the food 😉 

Post # 760
1372 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Started spotting today so AF will either be here later today or tomorrow. I’m officially saying I’m out for this month. 

Post # 763
221 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

Hi bees, quick update from me, I’m 6-7 dpo today, and feeling low right now, a dear colleague just told us that she is pregnant and even tough I’m very happy for her, I lose my mind every time that I think that her husband lives in a different city and they just see each other 1 time every 3 months, I hate TTC bees, I Hate it.

Post # 764
2016 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

ok so i have a question this is my chart currently right below with no opk test resuls entered. i removed the day 16 + because i was unsure.

But when i put the opk + test result in it takes away the crosshairs.

What could that mean? would getting one more temp recorded add the crosshairs back on? I only took an opk one day. 

Post # 765
1269 posts
Bumble bee

Kslim13 :  Yes, further high temps would put the cross hairs back – but perhaps on a different day. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors