July 2017 POAS

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 841
2655 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

garnobella :  I’ve been brainstorming ideas for how we can hide the fact I’m not drinking lol so hopefully we can keep it on the downlow for as long as possible. I’m not too worried about hiding it around our friends though – it’s easy enough to order a virgin drink at the bar, and they won’t be any the wiser. So that’s something at least.

whitemochi622 :  Congratulations bee! Such dark lines! I completely understand why you’re scared, I admit I would be exactly the same in your position. Like PPs have said, I guess there’s not much you can do other than hope for the best. FX for a sticky bean!

MrsNerdy :  Sorry about AF bee, FX for next month!

irishbee84 :  Congratulations bee! 

ladycomfypants :  That sucks to hear bee, onto next month and fx for you!

desertgirl :  Sorry to hear about AF, FX for next month!

Emmanem :  Oh bee, so sorry to hear that. Good luck with IVF, big hugs to you!

Post # 843
391 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

Congrats to our of BFPs today!! What a good day!!!!!

Post # 844
3306 posts
Sugar bee

Jamergurl921 :  You’re not out til AF shows its face πŸ™‚ When I was pregnant in January I KNEW I was before I could even get a BFP. My boobs were so sore it hurt if anything brushed up against them and my feet felt like they were on fire!!! 

Post # 845
3306 posts
Sugar bee

JessieFay13 :  haha I’m glad I don’t drink alcohol, but I loooove me some coffee!! It was harder than I thought to cover the fact I wasn’t drinking more than 1 a day when I was pregnant. I ended up holding out all day and then having my 1 coffee for that day when I was out with my mum otherwise she would have known straight away – nothing stops me from drinking like 5 a day normally πŸ˜‚

Post # 846
2655 posts
Sugar bee

PorcelainBelle :  That was good thinking! At least you could still have somewhat of a coffee fix, even if it wasn’t as big as you’re used to lol.

I’m not big on coffee so that won’t be difficult (or suspicious) for me to cut out at all. We decided that we would start TTC from June when we were on our honeymoon in January, so I have been cutting down on the amount I drink since then – but any visit I decline a glass of wine, everyone’s eyes are immediately on my stomach and family from both sides seem to dance around the subject (no one has been rude enough to come out and ask, but you can definitely tell they’re thinking it). I’m sure some of it is in my head, but Darling Husband has said he’s noticed a lot of this too. I am firmly in the drink til its pink camp but I’m testing again tomorrow, so I’ll probably ease up on the wine tonight when we’re catching up with DH’s family.

Post # 847
3306 posts
Sugar bee

JessieFay13 :  I notice people looking at my stomach too, I wonder if it’s just because we are newlyweds!? Either way, it’s annoying! My lower belly pooches out a bit after the laparoscopic surgery so when people look I’m like “Yeah, the aftermath of surgery – not a baby!!!” lol. I guess that could be a good cover up when I AM actually pregnant πŸ˜‰

My family has no filter so I imagine at some point someone will just flat out ask me If I am pregnant… my sister has done it before when I was SUPER BLOATED haha.

Post # 848
2655 posts
Sugar bee

PorcelainBelle :  Yep, it’s so annoying! But it doesn’t even make sense – they would all know before it starts being obvious anyway! I’m actually amazed that no one has come out and asked yet – I know that my family were betting on how long it would be before I was pregnant the morning of my wedding! Families – you gotta love em lol.

Post # 849
42 posts
Newbee

Thanks Ladies, I did another FRER this morning and a cheapie (from same FMU) and the cheapie showed a little line progression but the FRER was the same as last night if not a tiny tiny bit lighter, should I be worried? So afraid of it being a chemical πŸ™

Post # 850
1304 posts
Bumble bee

irishbee84 :  You won’t see a progression for another day anyway. Stop peeing on sticks – it will only make you anxious. 

Post # 851
1304 posts
Bumble bee

irishbee84 :  And congratulations! Take it one day at a time πŸ™‚

Post # 852
42 posts
Newbee

littlebuzz :  Thank you! I needed to hear that πŸ™‚ 

Post # 853
3306 posts
Sugar bee

Oh my god I need to vent/whine/rant πŸ™

We have had ongoing issues with Brother-In-Law & SIL (DH’s bro & his wife) for 4 years now. I’ve been having issues of my own over the past 6 months to the point that  I just don’t have the mental energy to deal with either of them and their nosey/inappropriate lines of questioning and constant tear down tactics on top of my own struggles (not TTC, other stuff)… SIL especially is a very toxic and manipulative person and loves to try to tear me (especially) down with snarky ass remarks ALL. THE. TIME.  I just dont have the time or energy for it. The last few months I have avoided spending any time with them as I’m just so far over their shit, and tbh, I am really busy working my ass off on my grad degree.

Tonight Brother-In-Law called Darling Husband and flat out just asked if we are trying for a baby… My stupid Darling Husband just said YES. After I asked him not to say anything and to blow the question off because I KNEW BIL/SIL would ask because they are nosey as hell. And it’s literally NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS!! Now I’m just waiting for them to start bragging that they ‘only did it once and got pregnant’ and rubbing it in. This is the kind of people they are. They have to try to make themselves look/feel better than us no matter what. We are seeing them in a few weeks when Father-In-Law comes to our city and if BIL/SIL even START their bullshit I am going to rip them both a new asshole. I am SO DONE with their shit. I am still mad about the huge drama they caused with wedding planning and on the day itself. They need to stay the fuck out of our business, and especially our TTC business!

Sorry for the rant, I just don’t want to whine at Darling Husband about how much of an inappropriate nosey douche his brother is… along with comments like “apologies in advance when our kid beats yours up because [kids name] is going to be massive’ *eye roll*

Oh, and by saying YES to the question as to whether we are TTC, Darling Husband said he said yes because if he had of said no it would mean ‘we’re not f**king’ … HUH!?!?!!?!? Darling Husband, wtf πŸ˜›

Sorry, just needed to get that huge ass weight off my chest! yell

Post # 854
690 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

SeaOfLove :  Thanks girl. BFN again this morning at 11DPO. πŸ™ Sigh. 

Post # 855
690 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

PorcelainBelle :  I know but with my first I got a positive at 10DPO. Since I still got a negative this morning I’m pretty sure I’m out πŸ™ 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors