(Closed) July 2017 POAS

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 3
1855 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

View original reply
mama2bee71 :  could the 12dpo temp be an implantation drop? 🀞🏼 So you wouldn’t test positive till tomorrow at the earliest? 

Post # 3
9527 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Sorry if this isn’t the right place to post, but it’s about POAS so I figured you guys might know best!

I got a BFP on a FRER yesterday and now I’m wondering if I should take another test to be sure…? If it matters, the test line showed up in a few seconds and was much darker than the control line (which might be because if pregnant, I’m 7 weeks along). We just started NTNP last month and really didn’t expect this, so my head is spinning. I have a phone consult with a nurse tomorrow morning, but I keep having these “what if it’s a fluke and there’s no one in there?!” thoughts. If I should take another test, is there a certain brand I should try?

Thanks πŸ™‚

Post # 3
7176 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

View original reply
TheGridMonster :  Clearblue Digital!  Congratulations!!

Post # 3
9527 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

View original reply
SeaOfLove :  Thank you! (for the rec and the congrats!)

Post # 3
9389 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
TheGridMonster :  it’s incredibly unlikely it’s a false positive, especially if it’s that clear.  

That said, can’t hurt to pee on another stick, if it’ll make it feel more real to you.  Congrats!

Post # 3
3299 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
mama2bee71 : That spike on your chart is looking good! Keep us posted πŸ˜€

15DPO today, I tested with an IC this morning, BFN.

Temp is slowly coming down, but If I don’t see AF in the next few days I’ll be testing with a FRER for sure!

Post # 3
1912 posts
Buzzing bee

Well ladies, looks like AF has arrived. My temp dropped (still above coverline though) but there was brown CM and when I put a tampon in (sorry tmi) i did see some red. So on to cycle #19 for us which is now IVF! It’s been a pleasuring taking this journey will all you ladies. I wish you all the best and much baby dust. I will keep checking in on the POAS boards to see how you all are and to cheer for you’s πŸ™‚

Post # 3
1471 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
mama2bee71 :  You have been such a support to so many people on the TTC boards, and so many bees are rooting for you non-stop. I won’t pretend to be able to imagine how difficult your journey has been, or what it feels like facing IVF. But I hope you feel confident and at peace with moving fowards. I really hope this new plan gets you results quickly. 

Post # 3
3299 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
mama2bee71 :  wishing you all the best on your IVF journey, my fingers are crossed for a BFP for you in the very near future! xx

AFM, 16dpo, AF has not arrived, it normally starts at night though amd its mid afternoon here. Impatiently waiting for AF or BFP…

Post # 3
3299 posts
Sugar bee

I’m out. AF started. Won’t be POAS until September now.

Post # 3
860 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2017 - historical mansion

View original reply
RaccoonKitty :  Sorry to hear that! Your chart was looking good. πŸ™ Best of luck in September. 

Post # 3
1912 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
RaccoonKitty :  THank you!!! Sorry AF Arrived πŸ™ Baby dust to you for September πŸ™‚

Post # 3
911 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2015

View original reply
TheGridMonster :  Congratulatoins!!  I remember you from wedding planning boards.  So fun to be on to the next chapter.

The topic ‘July 2017 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors