July 2017

posted 7 months ago in July 2017
Post # 2
1176 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

We’ve just sent out our wedding invitations too (100% of guests are out of town with about half from overseas) and are starting to get RSVP cards back! I’ve just ordered my flower girl and ring bearer outfits 🙂

I feel like I am super behind with some things, we still have quite a lot to do but are planning from overseas! So we are waiting until we move to the country where the wedding is held (7 weeks before the day) to get things like groom/groomsmen suits, groom’s ring, renting sound equipment, starting to make all of our decor items etc. VERY busy summer coming up, I can’t believe how close it is now!

Post # 3
682 posts
Busy bee

The July boards seem pretty quiet! We just ordered our invitations and are planning on sending them out the first week of May. I also just ordered my veil and am going in for my first dress fitting this weekend! I’ve been having some dress regret so I’m really hoping that altering my dress will make me feel better in it :/ I too still have a bunch of decor to order (signage, menus, table numbers, candles, etc.).

I’m hoping to check off all the menswear in April and purchase all of our alcohol. Can’t believe how close July is! We are 113 days out. 🙂

Post # 4
177 posts
Blushing bee

andielle :  I’m 112 days! 

Sent invites out this week – weekday wedding that the majority of guestlist have to travel for, everything’s booked and deposits paid, just got the balances to do now.  my dress is in (Alfred Angelo Cinderella 262), bridesmaids dresses are bought, FI is sorting out suits at the weekend, cars and vendors booked, met with the registrar last weekend, honeymoon paid….just doing last little bits now and counting down the days!

Post # 5
437 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2017 - State Park

Ordered invites yesterday (got *officially* engaged last Saturday), ordered the dress on Tuesday. We’re having a super casual wedding/elopement with only 11 guests, so the 4 month enagement should be plenty – especially since we’ve had Summer 2017 in mind for our wedding for a couple years and I started half-planning last September after we went to the jeweler to have my late mother’s ring reset. 

So glad to see I’m already up to speed with a similar timeline to more traditional brides!

Post # 6
334 posts
Helper bee

I have to meet with everyone to finalise it all (Minister, Music, Photo, Florist and caterer… Already met with decorator and appointments are booked)

Pick up my dress from my seemstress who said I can keep it there until the wedding as I live with  my Fiance.

Have my makeup and hair trials (they are booked)

Finalize seating Chart (invites sent and receiving some responses… )

Get marriage licence and get Married… 🙂

Post # 7
24 posts
Newbee

andielle :  Changing my viel made me fall in love with my dress all over again!

Post # 8
7 posts
Newbee

I think we’ll send out invites soon. I’m glad to hear other people are doing it now because my fiance and FMIL think the beginning of May is too soon, but I’m ready to start hearing back from out of town guests! I feel like we are almost done–we’re working on details like picking ceremony music and bridal party gifts. 

Post # 10
112 posts
Blushing bee

Ahh guys we are getting so close! 🙂 My wedding is July 8th, so today it is officially 80 days away!

We sent out our invitations last week with mail-in RSVPs, so it’s been so fun the past couple of days to get all this mail back! 🙂 

I am working on an itenerary right now actually- specifically I’m trying to decide hair/makeup vendors and what girl wants what and when we should start/end all that.

The other thing we are working on now is songs!  There are so many songs to decide for!  Between the processional/recessional songs, grand entrance, parent dances, first dance, anniversary dance… and lots more!  I didn’t realize how many music decisions there are to make hahaha but it’s been a lot of fun 🙂

We got our cake topper last week and we’re in love with it.  I’m just so SO excited about our wedding.  This website is so good about letting me get it out here so I’m not annoying my friends and family IRL with wedding stuff!! 😉

Post # 11
1245 posts
Bumble bee

Invites going out hopefully next week– we didn’t do save the dates so hopefully people RSVP

Dress doesn’t come in until end of June : ( def a little nervous about that

I do everything at the last minute lol I shouldn’t have expected my wedding to be any different 

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors