posted 2 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 4
124 posts
Blushing bee

tillymac :  Congrats!

How far along are you? ~3 weeks, 2 days

What is your estimated due date? July 8? I wasn’t tracking O 

What baby # is this? First!

How many cycles trying? First, but we basically tried for 2 months because I skipped a period and Oed a month late! Funny because we were originally going to start TTC in October but decided to move it up to September last minute because we knew it could take a while. Because I skipped a cycle, we still ended up conceiving in October. It was meant to be!

When did you get your BFP? This morning, my doctor called with my blood test and it was positive. I POAS after that and it was positive.

Who have you told? My hubby and best friend.

When do you plan on telling more people? Around Christmas time. We might tell my family at Thanksgiving because I’m not sure we will be able to hide it.

How did you tell your partner? He stopped home this morning and I flat out told him I’m pregnant

Any symptoms yet? Some very mild pressure on one side and cramping. 

What are you most excited about? Everything! Finding out the gender, feeling the baby move and experiencing pregnancy, announcing during Christmas time, see Darling Husband become a daddy. And having a summer baby! My bday is in the fall and I always wanted to have a summer bday. This baby got lucky 😉

When is your first appointment? November 8th

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Yes, for sure!

Post # 4
112 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

How far along are you? 3w6d

What is your estimated due date? Based on my app its July 5th 2018

What baby # is this? First!

How many cycles trying? 3 cycles (1 CP in cycle 2)

When did you get your BFP? Yesterday Morning technically, but I thought it was an evap line so I tested again after work on a first response and the line showed up really quickly!

Who have you told? My husband and my best friend

When do you plan on telling more people? I want to get an early ultrasound, because of the CP last cycle before we tell anyone. It wouldn’t bother me if they knew another CP happened but my whole family got so excited last time that I want to wait a little bit. Then we will tell our immediate families!

How did you tell your partner? I had a large bag of candy that had a “OH Baby” and a little duck on it (I bought it from a gourmet candy place a few weeks ago and hid it…Darling Husband loves candy haha). He thought it was for my cousin who had recently given birth when he saw it on the table near the door when he came home from work. I also had our dog wearing a bandana that said “big brother” on it when he ran up to him at the front door and he thought I was trying to make him look cute. It took me crying and just looking at him for him to be like… what’s going on?? Wait, are you pregnant? I had a lot of cramping the day before so I told him AF was coming so he assumed it had some since I didn’t mention anything. In all fairness I also thought it was coming too haha.

Any symptoms yet? Cramping which has subsided, so much bloating haha, can barely get my pants done up! Very vivid dreams since 7DPO

What are you most excited about? Starting a family with my husband and seeing what our child looks like in 36 weeks!

When is your first appointment? Haven’t made one yet. With my CP last cycle I made one right away and then they told me I wouldn’t really need prenatal care until about 8 weeks. I am going to call next week and request an early ultrasound to ease my anxiety!

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? I had always said I don’t want to find out, but Darling Husband all of a sudden said he doesn’t know if he can wait haha. We will probably just wait until they are born!

Post # 5
681 posts
Busy bee

tillymac :  Glad you created this!!

Cautiously joining since it is still so early…

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? 4w2d

What is your estimated due date? July 2nd 2018

What baby # is this? 1!

How many cycles trying? 2 (but the first had terrible timing)

When did you get your BFP? Friday 10/20

Who have you told? Darling Husband and my best friend

When do you plan on telling more people? Christmas… Possibly families on Thanksgiving

How did you tell your partner? Gave Darling Husband the Jimmy Fallon baby book “Your baby’s first word will be dada” 

Any symptoms yet? I’m bloated AF, tons of cramps, insomnia, weird dreams, and peeing a lot

What are you most excited about? Everything!

When is your first appointment? 11/21 (8 week mark)

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? I don’t want to, but Darling Husband does! 

Post # 7
100 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

tillymac :  I don’t know that I officially said congrats on the October board. I haven’t joined a due date board bc I think I’m in between 6/30 and 7/1 and nervous to jinx it, so.im waiting for my first appt. BUT I had a strong positive at 9dpo and it was darker than the control line at 11dpo. I also legit look pregnant (it’s all bloat, and probs just baby #3 for ya) and have already been throwing up that my friends are joking twins OR I’m actually 2 months pregnant and “didn’t know it” – haha not possible. Anyway, I can’t wait to follow your story to see if you are having twins. I’m pretty convinced there’s only one in there for me.

Post # 8
1450 posts
Bumble bee

Just wanted to pop in to say good luck to all the July 2018 Mommas.  I’m a July 2017 Momma and even though I had a crazy difficult pregnancy, I now have a wonderful almost 4 month old.  I remember about this time last year FINALLY getting my BFP after 13 months.  Good luck ladies!

Post # 9
64 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

Yay so excited!!

How far along are you? Like, 11 dpo!

What is your estimated due date? July 8

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? this was our 4th

When did you get your BFP? yesterday, 10/26!

Who have you told? Just my husband and obgyn 😀

When do you plan on telling more people? Not sure! I think I want to tell some friends in the next couple weeks, and maybe family around Christmas. I’ll tell work/put it on facebook sometime in the spring?

How did you tell your partner? He got home, I pulled out the test and we both glared wide-eyed at it for several minutes. We hugged and I cried. 

Any symptoms yet? Ugh yes. Sore swollen boobs, hunger pangs, nausea, fatigue, flushed/warm face. But they’re kind of fun because they’re for such a good reason!

What are you most excited about? Having a project and preparing! I love love love planning and learning and getting ready for things. And meeting our new family member, and having the first gradkid for both our sets of parents – they’re psyched to be grandparents.

When is your first appointment? just called to set it up! Probably late December

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? I think so, yeah – I want to get to know our kid as soon as we can 🙂 

Post # 10
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2016

How far along are you? 4 weeks, 4 days!

What is your estimated due date? July 2nd

What baby # is this? First!

How many cycles trying? 6

When did you get your BFP? 8dpo! I knew it was too early to test, but I wanted to anyway and it was positive!

Who have you told? My parents, his parents, my siblings, and my very best friend. I know it’s so early but we are so excited and everyone we told knew we were trying anyway.

When do you plan on telling more people? Not until at least 8 weeks, but maybe not until 12 weeks.

How did you tell your partner? He was with me when I took the test so there wasn’t a nice announcement moment, but it was special in it’s own way! We absorbed the news together.

Any symptoms yet? YES! Exhaustion (sleeping around 16 hours a day), heartburn (only tonight), slight nausea that comes and goes, and peeing constantly! And sore boobs too.

What are you most excited about? All of it! I can’t wait to hold this sweet baby.

When is your first appointment? Monday! It’s Friday now.

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? YES! I would find out right now if I could. I wish pee sticks could tell you!

Post # 11
151 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2015 - Backyard

Congrats everyone! I can’t believe that I’m joining the pregnancy board after 2 years of trying!

How far along are you? 3w5d

What is your estimated due date? July 10th!

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? Just over 2 years

When did you get your BFP? I got a squinted on clear blue yesterday at 11dpo. Bfp on FRER this morning

Who have you told? Just my hubby!

When do you plan on telling more people? Probably tell immediate family next month some time and then yay for a Christmas announcement!

How did you tell your partner? I ran out of the bathroom and yelled “wake up and look at this!” haha

Any symptoms yet? Just cramping and stitches

What are you most excited about? Everything! I can’t wait to enjoy everything that I’ve waited so long for! I just can’t wait to finally hold our baby. 

When is your first appointment? I’ll go see the doctor tomorrow to get some paperwork for my job and then I’ll book my appointment after that

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Probably. I’m hopeless at secrets 

Post # 12
681 posts
Busy bee

lovebug2016 :  due date twins! How exciting you already have an appointment coming up! I won’t have my first until 8 weeks and the waiting is killing me. I feel like time is passing by so slowly!

Post # 13
124 posts
Blushing bee

Anyone else experience mild cramping? It freaks me out! I just want to go to my appointment and make sure little bean is okay.

Post # 14
64 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

mrsmagnoliabee :  Yes! I had cramping yesterday and today. I read that it’s normal, that it’s the uterus getting ready to stretch, but it’s still weird/a little scary to feel like I’m having my period when I’m def. not.

Post # 15
112 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

I wouldn’t call mine cramping, but I feel like its almost a stretching feeling in my pelvic area, like my uterus is stretching out. I felt it a lot the first week and now its mainly in the evening when I am in bed. Its such a weird sensation!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors