Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2014

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? 5w3d

What is your estimated due date? July 14th

What baby # is this? #2

How many cycles trying? 3

When did you get your BFP? November 1st

Who have you told? Everyone lol i told three close girlfriends. Both sides of our family visited this weekend so we had to spill then. 

When do you plan on telling more people? After we get blood work back 

How did you tell your partner? I had my son wear a shirt that says “I’m the Big Brother”

Any symptoms yet? SO tired. Then insomnia hits at nighttime. Terrible acne. Sore boobs/nipples. 

What are you most excited about? I love feeling baby kicks but I can’t wait to see my son be a big brother

When is your first appointment? December 18

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Yup!

Post # 199
240 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
cinderelly99 :  I’m due the same date! πŸ™‚ Also our first. And your way of telling your husband was adorable. 

Post # 200
987 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

I’ve taken a rather long break from here, probably around two years (!) – but knew I could find a thread like this to get involved in 😊 So good to see some familiar names from TTC boards of old! A tentative roll call from me, as we had a chemical back in Sept and I am just being a bit wary this time around… 

How far along are you? 3w4d

What is your estimated due date? July 30th

What baby # is this? #2

How many cycles trying? Umm… 10, maybe?

When did you get your BFP? Yesterday – 10dpo on a FRER. Resisted testing again this morning, but will probably repeat either tomorrow or Friday!

Who have you told? Husband, and a couple of mums I met when I had my son.

When do you plan on telling more people? We might tell some of my family around Christmas, but we’re hoping to keep it pretty much under wraps until the 12w scan in January. It was nice having our own little secret last time, but may be difficult if it gets too obvious…

How did you tell your partner? He was working away from home overnight so I WhatsApped him a photo of the positive test! So romantic, lol. 

Any symptoms yet? Not really. A few pokey/tuggy feelings maybe.

What are you most excited about? Finally completing our family! We wanted two kids, and it’s felt like a long road for us…

When is your first appointment? Haven’t got one yet. Hoping to go in for beta on Monday (20th)…

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Yes! Am desperate for another boy 😳 But, of course, just a healthy, happy bundle of joy!

Post # 201
2394 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
whybee :  Welcome! I really want another boy too. My son is amazing, and I would love for him to have a little brother. Plus I really like being a boy mom! πŸ™‚ How old is your first? You should come join us on the facebook group!

Post # 202
987 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
Soon2bmrs1 :  hey, thank you! He’s 17m and totally wild – he needs a brother! Haha. I will come and join the Facebook group…but I want to just wait a bit longer. Hopefully after a solid beta! 

Post # 203
987 posts
Busy bee

Oops, just realised I got my EDD wrong 😳 Should be 28th July! 

Post # 205
429 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

View original reply
Soon2bmrs1 :  Thanks for creating a facebook group! I PM’d you my email address to invite me if you wouldn’t mind me joining the group! Hope you’re doing well.

Post # 206
2394 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
canhorsegal :  I can’t take credit as I didn’t create it, but got got your PM and have sent you an invite! 

View original reply
motherhoodinmay :  Just sent you an invite!

Looking forward to “meeting” you both! πŸ™‚

Post # 207
987 posts
Busy bee

Tested again this morning with my second FRER of the pack and happy to report a stronger line! Going in the right direction!! Will be booking in for bloods on Monday πŸ™Œ

Post # 208
401 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

Can I get a FB invite as well? I think I’m ready to bite the bullet and hope for the best. πŸ™‚ [email protected]

Post # 209
293 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

Hi everyone! After being an adamant stalker and a part of the POAS boards, I figure I will move on to these!

How far along are you? 4 weeks

What is your estimated due date? 7/25/18

What baby # is this? First

How many cycles trying? 2

When did you get your BFP? Tuesday November 14

Who have you told? My mom and best friend, plan to tell in laws on Thanksgiving, my dad next week

When do you plan on telling more people? After New Years

How did you tell your partner? He was there with me when I tested

Any symptoms yet? Fatigue!

What are you most excited about? Being a first time Mom!

When is your first appointment? Dec. 15

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Yes

Post # 209
41 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

How far along are you? 3 wks 5 days

What is your estimated due date? July 28-30th

What baby # is this? #1

How many cycles trying? 5

When did you get your BFP? Yesterday

Who have you told? Husband and childhood best friend

When do you plan on telling more people? Immediate Family: Thanksgiving; close friends after that and noone else until 12 wks. 

How did you tell your partner? I told him I had an early b-day present for him (his b-day is next week) and pulled out the positive test.

Any symptoms yet? Yes!! Had implantation bleeding, belly is super bubbly/gurgley (gas?), and I feel so out of breath when I walk and talk! 

What are you most excited about? Everything!

When is your first appointment? Jan. 5th

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Depends on who wins. I don’t want to, but my husband does. I vote since I’m carrying, I get to decide. heheh πŸ˜‰

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors