Post # 210
72 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? 5w4d based on LMP

What is your estimated due date? July 15

What baby # is this? 2

How many cycles trying? 3rd cycle. My first baby is 8 months old and it took close to 1.5 years of consistent tracking, trying, and ultimately clomid to conceive so we didn’t waste time getting started when my period came back  

When did you get your BFP? Nov 6

Who have you told? Our parents, my sister, hubby’s twin brother, and my March 2017 group

When do you plan on telling more people? The rest of my immediate family at thanksgiving, everyone else after 12 weeks

How did you tell your partner? When we got pregnant with sawyer I bought him a bottle of bourbon and wrote “we did it!” On the package.  this time I waited for him to get home from work and slid the pregnancy test across the counter as I said “it’s a lot harder to go to the liquor store with an infant!” 😂

Any symptoms yet? Mild cramping

What are you most excited about? Seeing Sawyer with the new baby

When is your first appointment? Nov 27

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Team green all the way!

Post # 211
999 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2017

Hi, if anyone new wants to join the Facebook group, feel free DM one of us your email address! Or post it in the forum too if you don’t mind. 

Post # 212
353 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015 - Versailles Banquets (Northwest Suburbs of Chicago)

How far along are you? 7+1

What is your estimated due date? July 5, 2018

What baby # is this? #1 – SO EXCITED!!!

How many cycles trying? We had to go through IVF, but the first FET worked and we feel so blessed and excited and thankful and happy!

When did you get your BFP? October 22, 2017

Who have you told? My parents, sister in law and everybody who has been so supportive with us on our IVF journey

When do you plan on telling more people? Christmas Day!

How did you tell your partner? I had a onsie that I ordered a little under 2 years ago (right after we were married) that said ‘Mommy loves the Bears, Dadd loves the Packers, but they both love me’ I put that in a box with my BFP FRER! I recorded it all too!

Any symptoms yet? Tired, nausea, indigestion, xonstant peeping, poop issues and slight cramping (more like uterus stretching).

What are you most excited about? When you have to go thruogh IVF, you are so excited about each milestone…. Right now, I cannot wait to graduate from our fertility clinic and go to my OB

When is your first appointment? With OB, November 22 but I have had transvigal ultrasounds once a week since 5+6

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? YES!!!!

I am so excited I found this thread!  Looking forward to hearing all your stories and being on this journey with all of you!

Post # 214
2394 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
CrazyDogLady :  I just sent you an invite; it should have gone to your email. Let me know if you didn’t get it! 

Post # 215
171 posts
Blushing bee

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? 3 weeks 4 days

What is your estimated due date? July 30, 2018

What baby # is this? #1!

How many cycles trying? 2 

When did you get your BFP? 11/16 (10dpo)

Who have you told? just my husband.

When do you plan on telling more people? We will probably tell our families over Christmas.

How did you tell your partner? basically ran in from POAS in the morning and woke him up. 

Any symptoms yet? nope. 

What are you most excited about? holding a baby in my arms. not pregnancy.

When is your first appointment? not sure yet.

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Yes, I don’t think I could wait. 

Post # 216
3 posts
Wannabee

congrats to soon to be mamas, Y’all deserve a round of applause, hopefully, I will get to experience what you’re all experiencing now before I hit 40 smile

Post # 217
65 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

View original reply
mrswhiskers :  Thanks and thats so exciting! I can’t stop peeing on sticks since my appointment is so far away, or so it feels, I keep checking like OK line is still there OK its getting darker, I’ve already lost my mind! Have you scheduled you first appt yet? I feel like i won’t think its real until the u/s (or until morning sickness kicks in LOL)

Post # 218
155 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

How far along are you? 3 weeks 5 days

What is your estimated due date? 7/30

What baby # is this? 2

How many cycles trying? this was our second

When did you get your BFP? faint yesterday and positive digital today 11dpo

Who have you told? hisband and mama group from baby #1

When do you plan on telling more people? 12 weeks

How did you tell your partner? Daughter handed him the stick haha

Any symptoms yet? crampy

What are you most excited about? still in shock a little, but excited that my daughter will be a big sister

When is your first appointment? not scheduled yet

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? for sure

Can someone add me to the Facebook group? email: [email protected]

Look forward to gettting to know all of you!

Post # 220
999 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2017

View original reply
mamavia724 :  Welcome! Invite sent: )

Post # 221
240 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
cinderelly99 :  Haha. I’ve totally been peeing on everything too! I have all of my cheap pregnancy tests lined up on a piece of paper so I can see the progression. I did have a prenatal phone call with my doctor where she gave some basic advice, but the ultrasound is scheduled for December 6. Can’t wait to hear a little heartbeat! Other than some serious exhaustion and sore boobs, I do not feel pregnant at all—so it doesn’t quite seem real!

What about you? When is your first ultrasound? Any symptoms?

Post # 222
1121 posts
Bumble bee

Hello ladies, only just found this thread so joining in 🙂

How far along are you? 4w6d

What is your estimated due date? 23.07.18

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? 2

When did you get your BFP? 11dpo

Who have you told? DH, Mum & 2 best friends

When do you plan on telling more people? After first scan (around 12 weeks)

How did you tell your partner? I just blurted it out after taking the test!

Any symptoms yet? A few headaches, pelvic twinges every day, sore boobs

What are you most excited about? Having a family with DH & learning about parenthood together

When is your first appointment? I’m booked in at the doctors for an asthma check tomorrow so will be telling the doctor then.

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Yes definitely 

Post # 223
1121 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
cinderelly99 :  
View original reply
mrswhiskers :  I’ve been peeing on sticks almost every day since my first birthday too. It’s been really reassuring to see the line get darker! Especially since I’ve not really had loads of symptoms. Today was the first day I didn’t take a test because I woke up with such sore boobs I actually felt pregnant for the first time!

Post # 224
1549 posts
Bumble bee

Feels so early still and I was sure I was out this month, but I’ll roll call!

How far along are you? 4+3

What is your estimated due date? 27 July

What baby # is this? #2

How many cycles trying? 1!!

When did you get your BFP? Yesterday

Who have you told? Husband and my bee group from last baby

When do you plan on telling more people? My parents at Christmas, maybe announce at 12ish weeks

How did you tell your partner? I just showed him the test! I got a negative digital CD28 so I thought I was out. Tested with a FRER CD31 and got a positive!

Any symptoms yet? Just tired, but I have a toddler so I’m always tired anyway!

What are you most excited about? Right now, just making it past 12 weeks. But seeing my son as a big brother <3

When is your first appointment? I’ll book a blood test for next week.

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Yes!!

Post # 225
1164 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

How far along are you? 4 weeks 3 days

What is your estimated due date? July 27 2018? Hasn’t been established yet

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? 11

When did you get your BFP? 15 DPO no question about the dark lines I got

Who have you told? Everyone at work found found out because I took the second test there lol

When do you plan on telling more people? Christmas we are announcing to his family and New Years we are telling mine

How did you tell your partner? With balloons spelling out baby and the test on the bed, same day I found out (which was also my 33rd birthday) because he wanted to book flights to Paris for a spring vacation and I was worried he would book quickly

Any symptoms yet? Crazy freaking dreams (waking up crying several nights in a row) and my breast have already grown a size and oh Lordy are the sore! Having some soft cramps every so often but no bleeding

What are you most excited about? Getting a bump and feeling the baby kick

When is your first appointment? Already had it to test my HCG levels 11/17 they were 678

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? YES! Hubby is hoping for a boy and I’m hoping for a girl. Either way we will be happy for a healthy baby

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors