July 2018 Babies and Mamas!

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 226
987 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Hey ladies 👋 Went in for beta this morning! Will have results back later today…then hopefully I’ll be brave enough to join the FB group! Is that where all the action’s happening? Will report back when I hear…

Post # 227
2394 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
whybee : Fingers crossed for you! We would love to have you in the FB group – yes, that’s where all the action is! 😀

Post # 228
987 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
Soon2bmrs1 :  thanks lovely! Hoping to hear within the next hour or so… 🤞

Post # 229
987 posts
Busy bee

Beta in at 668 (17dpo)! 

View original reply
Soon2bmrs1 :  will DM you my email if that’s how it works for the FB group? I am not that great with Facebook but will try my best! It’s a private group, right…??!

Post # 230
987 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
Soon2bmrs1 :  Aaargh weddingbee won’t event let me message you. Or I’m that bad with technology 😳 Can you DM me and I’ll reply?

Post # 232
41 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

So my OB doesn’t see patients until 10-12 weeks, my first appointment is Jan 5, when I’ll be at 11 weeks if all goes well. I’ve seen so many women talk about their betas, wondering if I should just go to my GP and ask them for the basic blood work ahead of then. The whole “wait and see” for 11weeks if everything is ok is already driving me nuts. Right now, I’m at 4 wks 2 days. All I want to do is pee on a stick every 3-4 days just to go “yep, I’m still preggo”. Anyone else dealing with this?

Post # 233
2375 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

Hi everyone!!! I’m new to this thread – YAY!!! So so happy to be here. Where/how do I join the Facebook page? 

What is your estimated due date? 22 July 

What baby # is this? #2 (I have a 15m old son) 

How many cycles trying? 1

When did you get your BFP? 16 nov 

Who have you told? Both sets of parents 

When do you plan on telling more people? Will tell my SIL this week, and my brother when I see him, other than that will wait til 12 weeks 

How did you tell your partner? I said “guess what” and he said “what?” All puzzled then we both said “I’m/your pregnant!!” At the same time 

Any symptoms yet? Nope and didn’t with my son either 

What are you most excited about? Giving my son a sibling and friend for life, and newborn snuggles, and maybe knowing a lot more this time round than last time 

When is your first appointment? 12 dec 

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? We were team green for my son, so this time I think we will experience something different and find out!! 

I hope everyone  else here is doing well!!! 

Post # 234
999 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2017

View original reply
nowmarriedgirl :  congrats! To join the FB group, just DM one of us your email address and we’ll add you!

Post # 235
999 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
jen_hardin :  ha yeah, I’ve been dealing with something similar. My OB sees you at 8 weeks however, I found out exactly at 4 weeks. I called right away thinking they’d take me in for a blood test to confirm, tell me what I needed to do, etc. But nope, they said we’ll see you in 4 weeks. I was taking cheap tests daily at first but now at 7 weeks tomorrow, I’ve got enough nausea and other symptoms to still know I’m pregnant lol. 

When you think about it though, there isn’t much they can do this early on if something bad (god forbid) were to happen. I took comfort knowing I’d  be the first to know something was wrong based on my body. 

11 weeks is a good bit longer. I suppose you could go to a GP for blood tests, but if your tests keep showing positive and you don’t have any off signs like heavy bleeding, I think you’re good.

Post # 236
41 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
Mls1988 :  You’re absolutely right, the only thing they can do is say “yep, your pregnant”. At this point I’m just going to let it ride and hope for the best! I still have a couple HPT left so for peace of mine I may use those over the next couple weeks just to keep my sanity. 

Best wishes to you for a happy and healthy pregnancy! 

Post # 238
999 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
tillymac :  how exciting! Nice strong heart beat too

Post # 239
2668 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

View original reply
tillymac :  Aww look at that! So glad to hear everything is going well. I have my first scan tomorrow and I’m so excited to see our little one – I just know I’m going to cry lol.

Post # 240
193 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: Backyard

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? Best guess would be 5-6 weeks.

What is your estimated due date? Mid-late July. LMP was while I was still on BCP, so I don’t trust it. I’ll have to wait for a dating scan to know for sure.

What baby # is this? #2

How many cycles trying? First off of BCP. Much faster than I was expecting!

When did you get your BFP? November 11

Who have you told? Just my husband (and the midwives)

When do you plan on telling more people? Hoping to hold out until Christmas!

How did you tell your partner? Just flat out told him. Not sure he believed me at first!

Any symptoms yet? Mostly just exhausted and have no appetite.

What are you most excited about? Excited for our LO to have a sibling and hoping that they will end up as good friends since they will be relatively close in age. Also.. I’m terrified because they will be close in age. I’ve tried to avoid googling anything about having “two under two”.

When is your first appointment? Early December

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Definitely not! I loved finding out at the birth last time.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors