July 2018 Babies and Mamas!

posted 2 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 272
353 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015 - Versailles Banquets (Northwest Suburbs of Chicago)

I haven’t been to this site since my wedding back in October 2015, but excited to be part of these kind of conversations now πŸ™‚

How far along are you? 17weeks 6 days

What is your estimated due date? July 5

What baby # is this? First

How many cycles trying? MANY, this baby was concieved via IVF!

When did you get your BFP? October 22nd

Who have you told? The World

When do you plan on telling more people? We did our FB announcement Christmas Day

How did you tell your partner? Before we knew we would have to go through IVF, I got a little onesie that said ‘Mommy loves the Bears, Daddy loves the Packers, but the both love ME’ I put that in a box with the BFP FRER and had it waiting for him on his chair when he came home

Any symptoms yet? I stil gag when I brush my teeth and hearburn/indigestion

What are you most excited about? Seeing her become Daddy’s Little Girl <3

When is your first appointment? We had lots and lots since we did IVF, but we got our positive Beta from the RE on October 27

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? We had a gender reveal January 28 – Baby LaPorte is a GIRL!

Post # 273
154 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

avchicago3 :  welcome! Send me your email for facebook if you want to join the group.

Post # 274
2394 posts
Buzzing bee

avchicago3 :  Hey, we’re due date twins! Welcome! If you PM me your email address, I’ll send you an invitation to our Facebook group if you want. πŸ™‚

Post # 275
2377 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

Hi ladies!!!! 

So excited to be part of this!!! 

How far along are you? 28w 6d 

What is your estimated due date? July 29 

What baby # is this? Second – I have a 21m old son at home 

How many cycles trying? 1, we were blessed with this baby the first time we tried 

When did you get your BFP? 14th November 

Who have you told? Everyone now! 

When do you plan on telling more people? We did our FB announcement in February I think? 

How did you tell your partner? He came home from work and I said “guess what” and he said “what? YOUR PREGNANT?!” couldn’t believe it happened again so quickly … 

Any symptoms yet? I had a bit of nausea and a few food adversions in the first tri which I didn’t get with my son, felt a bit rubbish and still get the odd day I feel off. Also get  hearburn/indigestion mildly sometimes, and have a sore lower pelvis only on the left hand side 🀷🏼‍♀️

What are you most excited about? Just meeting my wee bubba and for our family to grow, and see my son be an amazing big bro and my hubby fall in love even more 

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? We found out then had a gender reveal a month ago – it’s a wee GIRL πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors