July 2018 POAS

posted 2 weeks ago in TTC
Post # 2
317 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Well darn it! Was really hoping you wouldn’t roll this month. I’ll be over tomorrow or the next day. At least on the bee we find other people to do this with. I have no one in real life talk to TTC about, so I appreciate the support system here!

Post # 4
23 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2017

NicoleLyn1218 :  Hoping this gets deleted because you get your BFP!!

ROLL CALL 

Your age/partner’s age: 30/37

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle/DPO: CD2

Ovulation Date: Estimated June 20/21, but my O is sometimes late

POAS Date: Around July 4

Usual Cycle Length: 30-31 days

Cycles Trying: This makes #9

BFP Plan (BD Timing, supplements, charting, prenatals, etc.): Timing, prenatals, Maca, Mucinex, charting

Trying anything new this month?: Appointment with RE June 20

For fun – What is your favorite place to travel to and what makes it your favorite?: Anywhere new! My dad was a pilot so the airport feels like a second home.

Post # 5
3080 posts
Sugar bee

ROLL CALL 

Your age/partner’s age:  32/33

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle/DPO: CD1 ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Ovulation Date: Est. 26th- 28th June

POAS Date: 14th July

Usual Cycle Length: 34+ days

Cycles Trying: 14?? TTC since March 2017

BFP Plan (BD Timing, supplements, charting, prenatals, etc.): BD ED in FW, on myo-inositol, D.H on Menevit

Trying anything new this month?: Nothing, but I might book an appt to get IVF started, you know, just to tempt the universe!

Link to your chart if charting: 

For fun – What is your favorite place to travel to and what makes it your favorite?:

I looove Vietnam, my favourite place there is where one of the biggest caves in the world is, we spent 4 days there without seeing another tourist. Such a beautiful place.<!–/data/user/0/com.samsung.android.app.notes/files/share/clipdata_180610_102126_095.sdoc–>

Post # 8
80 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2016

<article id=”post-11282910″ class=”post board original_post_author” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 11px; padding: 0px 0px 12px; max-height: 1000000px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-bottom-color: #c7c2c2; background-color: #eff6e7; line-height: 18px; font-size: 15px; background-position: 0px 0px;”>
<div id=”board-post-id-1″ class=”boards-post-number” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1000000px; border: 0px; font-size: 11px; color: #7a7a7a; background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: initial initial;”>

<div style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1000000px; border: 0px; background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: initial initial;”>Hey guys</div>
</div>
<div class=”text-holder” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1000000px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: initial initial;”>

ROLL CALL 

Your age/partner’s age: 32/32

Current Cycle/DPO: cycle day 7

Ovulation Date: June 17-19

POAS Date: July 4 

Usual Cycle Length: 29-33

Cycles Trying: 4-5

BFP Plan (BD Timing, supplements, charting, prenatals, etc.): Taking Prenatals BD every other day in fertile window and using OPK

Trying anything new this month?: lol more BD

Link to your chart if charting

For fun – What is your favorite place to travel to and what makes it your Favourite? We love travelling to Mexico and Jamaica and enjoying the beaches drinks and food 

<footer class=”social-row” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 10px 0px 0px; padding: 3px 7px 0px 0px; max-height: 1000000px; border: 0px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; color: #5a5049; background-position: 0px 0px;”>
<div class=”likes bbp-admin-links ” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 19px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1000000px; border: 0px; float: left; background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: initial initial;”>
<div class=”bbpl_button_wrapper” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1000000px; border: 0px; float: right; background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: initial initial;”>Helpful (0)</div>
</div>
ReplyFlag</footer></div>
</article>
<div id=”div-gpt-ad-648821574436579334-7mobile” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1000000px; border: 0px; text-align: center; background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: initial initial;” data-google-query-id=”CJTF8KiJydsCFUdUAQodaNkIEw”> </div>
<article id=”post-11283034″ class=”post board” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 11px; padding: 0px 0px 12px; max-height: 1000000px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-bottom-color: #c7c2c2; line-height: 18px; font-size: 15px; background-position: 0px 0px;”>
<div id=”board-post-id-2″ class=”boards-post-number” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1000000px; border: 0px; font-size: 11px; color: #7a7a7a; background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: initial initial;”>
<div style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1000000px; border: 0px; background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: initial initial;”> </div>
</div>
</article>

Post # 9
675 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

NicoleLyn1218 :  I’m sorry your still in limbo waiting for af. It’s the waiting for the inevitable af that gets me more than the poas addiction beforehand. If it helps, my af has also ground to a halt, leaving intermittent spotting (my temp also jumped back up). Been cramping pretty bad just in the last few hours so I’m hoping that I can officially roll over soon.

Have you been poas daily since your feint line? I know I only had the 1 test with a questionable line, but it’s the closest I’ve come to a bfp, and there is still the urge to poas … just in case ya know? I get how stupid that sounds!

Post # 10
67 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

NicoleLyn1218 :  I am so sorry for your CP. FX for July for us!

ROLL CALL 

Your age/partner’s age: 30/32

Current Cycle/DPO: CD3

Ovulation Date: June 19th

POAS Date: July 5th

Usual Cycle Length: 27 Days

Cycles Trying: 6 TTC 

BFP Plan (BD Timing, supplements, charting, prenatals, etc.): What am I not doing? RRL Tea, Prenatals, B6 complex, Temping, BD EOD

Trying anything new this month?: Magnesium and Vitex (super nervous about vitex but hopefully it will help with the LP spotting.)

Link to your chart if charting

For fun – What is your favorite place to travel to and what makes it your favorite?: Ireland. Its so beautiful. My grandmother’s family lives outside Ennis so it fun to visit with cousins and they love to tour us around.

Post # 11
317 posts
Helper bee

NicoleLyn1218 :  Oh man, I’m so bummed to hear this for you. I was suspecting a possible CP with those faint lines and then back to a negative. I was so hoping I was wrong though and you just ovulated way later than you thought. We’re here for you, bee. It’s okay to be sad. It’s okay to be disappointed. I am sad and disappointed with you. I love how you’re able to find some positives in it. I’m doing the same thing right now. After wrapping up 6 months without anything, I’m trying to remember that I didn’t want to be pregnant going not our Europe trip anyway. I want to drink wine and eat delicious food and enjoy myself and my husband! It’s still hard though to be positive all of the time and that’s okay. Hugs to you. I hope AF comes soon so you can move onto the next cycle and the next chance.

Post # 13
317 posts
Helper bee

Also, I don’t think I’m going to roll call this month. I’ll be gone a good portion of it and leading up O I’ll be out of town, so we may not hit the window to even have a shot this month anyway. However, I will still hang out on here if that’s okay!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors