July 2018 POAS

posted 1 year ago in TTC
Post # 572
704 posts
Busy bee

NicoleLyn1218 :  yay for Basically the same chart!! So should I go with the 13th or the 11th, do you think? Do you have a potential fallback rise too?!

Post # 573
2663 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

zebra10 :  With your CM and positive opk I would say O was on CD17… or even maybe CD18 with your temp that day still in the range of your prior pre-O temps. I usually start POAS at 11 DPO so I’d count out the days from O and use that date as my POAS date. Good luck! πŸ™‚ 

NicoleLyn1218 :  Yay high temps and cross hairs, what a sigh of relief that must be. Hoping so hard for you that this will be your sticky bean! baby dust to you!

I had a low temp today and am hoping today is O day. I could barely sleep last night feeling anxious about my temp, stupid anxiety has really come for me this past weekend. I’m hoping for a more restful night tonight (looking forward to watching The Bachelorette to keep my mind busy) and a temp rise in the morning! 

Post # 575
142 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

NicoleLyn1218 :  Yay for the crosshairs! Looks like you guys had great timeing this month. 

AFM I think I am gearing up to O in the next 48 hours. My temp dipped a bit this morning and I’ve had some EWCM the past 3 days. So am going to roll call again in July.

ROLL CALL 

Your age/partner’s age: 30/32

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle/DPO: CD11

Ovulation Date: 7/18 maybe

POAS Date: 7/31 I’ll close out the month!

Usual Cycle Length: 26-28

Cycles Trying: 7

BFP Plan (BD Timing, supplements, charting, prenatals, etc.): Prenatals, Temping/Charting, B50 Complex, magnesium, BDEOD or ED in FW. 

Trying anything new this month?: COQ10 and OPKs. I really just want to confirm that I am ovulating when my chart says I am.

Link to your chart if charting

For fun – What is your favorite place to travel to and what makes it your favorite?: I also really loved Jamaica. Mainly because I got to sit on a beach and drink all day. It was so relaxing. 

Post # 577
2663 posts
Sugar bee

ladyvictoria :  In the same place as you. We’ve been DTD pretty consistently for the past week and it does get tiring until you get that sigh of relief after O and can take a much needed break from BDing! My Darling Husband is super up for it whenever so he’s been a champ. I told him I feel like I’ve been stringing him along on when it’s actually really go-time and he said not to worry about it, he’s totally fine with it and understands the pressure with keeping track of all the fertile signs and temps and OPKs. He’s gotten a good look into that world this past week and weekend and seen the toll it takes on me to try to make a baby. πŸ™‚ It’s nice when you feel supported by your partner when you start to loose your chill. I hope you and I both O soon!

Post # 578
3534 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 29th, 2016

NicoleLyn1218 :  It sounds like we both have great guys πŸ™‚ My hubby is SO into it now! I went home for lunch today (perks of living close to work) because my work bestie is on vacation so things are boring around the office, and he pulled me right into the bedroom! I also did an OPK and it looks like I may be getting closer to a positive. Fingers crossed.

MrsFairyBee :  It really is tiring! Even though I enjoy it, I think BD feels better when it’s spaced out a bit, but I won’t complain. I was just bummed when I didn’t appear to O yesterday and can’t wait to have that weight lifted. Having understanding husbands definitely helps and we’re both learning a lot along the way πŸ™‚ 

Post # 579
320 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

NicoleLyn1218 :  so glad to check in and see that you got your crosshairs and had really good timing to boot! FX so hard for you this month!

Post # 581
384 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

NicoleLyn1218 :  Woohoo for crosshairs! I have my fingers crossed for you so hard! I really, really want that BFP for you!!!

Post # 582
2663 posts
Sugar bee

I thought yesterday was my blazing positive OPK. Today’s OPK says, hold my beer. Haha! πŸ˜† 

Post # 583
1457 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

MrsFairyBee :  Holy smokes Batman!!! What a beautiful OPK- FX for you!!! 

Post # 585
2663 posts
Sugar bee

NicoleLyn1218 :  Package delivered! Day five in a row and I think Darling Husband and I are both ready for this O thing to get here already. If this isn’t our cycle, I will have definitely learned more about my body from this past week and to trust the OPKs again and just be patient. As for you, have you considered not temping in the LP once cross hairs have been established? Would that help decrease your anxiety at all to take a break from it now? I’ve been considering it this cycle. I know the spotting and cramping going away will help a ton too but unfortunately that’s out of your control. Maybe you just O’d so hard it caused some bleeding with the change in your hormones. Or it was just old blood that needed to get out anyway. Either way, I hope it clears up for you ASAP! 

hafh2016 :  Thank you bee!!!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors