July 2018 POAS

posted 4 months ago in TTC
Post # 46
322 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Hi ladies! Nicole, sorry to hear about your CP. FX for a sticky baby for you this month. 

ROLL CALL 

Your age/partner’s age: 29/31

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle/DPO: CD 1 (ugh)

Ovulation Date: I am coming off a wonky cycle, but FF is predicting July 1

POAS Date: July 13th 

Usual Cycle Length: 30 days

Cycles Trying: this is our 3rd

BFP Plan (BD Timing, supplements, charting, prenatals, etc.): BD timing, temping, OPKs

Trying anything new this month?: hm quite possibly car sex since we will be stuck in my in laws tiny lake cabin with them, my SIL, her husband, 2 nieces, DS and 4 dogs the weekend I am ovulating (thanks previous super long cycle) lol

Link to your chart if chartinghttps://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/62dfdb

For fun – What is your favorite place to travel to and what makes it your favorite?: the Greek Islands, especially Santorini…they are just so beautiful and romantic and the people are super friendly and welcoming

Post # 47
188 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

larissakay :  My H and I have an 8 day gap where he is a year odler than me!

Post # 48
188 posts
Blushing bee

So I’ve been reading all of your responses and am already crossing my fingers for everyone’s BFP this month!  It’s nuts how difficult this whole process can be. 

We haven’t done anything other than decide that we’ll TTC this month (I’m on CD3) and I’m already a ball of nerves and excitment, planning little things that I should probably hold off on.  My son is 19 months old and I’m just so excited for him to have a sibling. AHHHHH ……

Post # 51
188 posts
Blushing bee

NicoleLyn1218 :  NYC is wonderful (my home for the past 17 years) but definately not a place of peace and tranquity! πŸ™‚

Post # 52
1403 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

NicoleLyn1218 :  Thanks! At the moment I’m just using OPKs but plan to chart next cycle (if I’m not pregnant!)

Post # 53
188 posts
Blushing bee

NicoleLyn1218 :Β  Nope, I was extremely lucky in that I got pregnant with my son during our first month trying (BD every day during fertile window) so I’m going to cross my fingers that that happens again and try other things as needed.Β 

FINGERS CROSSED THAT THIS IS YOUR MONTH!

Post # 54
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2016

ROLL CALL 

Your age/partner’s age: 36/34

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle/DPO: CD5

Ovulation Date: 6/22

POAS Date: Around July 6

Usual Cycle Length: 27-28 days

Cycles Trying: This will be #11

BFP Plan (BD Timing, supplements, charting, prenatals, etc.): TTiming, Prenatals, Preseed

Trying anything new this month?: This is the 2nd Cycle after starting Thyroid medication for Hypothyroid and Hashimotos.  Hoping that has had something to do with the fact that I have never had a BFP.  I have been lurking for years, but never joined the boards.  Hoping for some positive encouragement as this process has been getting pretty depressing.

For fun – What is your favorite place to travel to and what makes it your favorite?: To visit my sister, where the weather is perfect 360 days per year πŸ™‚

Post # 55
322 posts
Helper bee

NicoleLyn1218 :  no worries. I was having such a crazy cycle that at this point I just wanted it to arrive so I could move on. I had a CP back in March of 2016. we pulled the goalie and hadn’t started officially trying, but I can’t say that I wasn’t really sad about it. I can’t imagine after cycles of trying finally seeing those lines then having something happen, but hey, I just told myself the timing wasn’t right and you eventually want a super healthy baby! If the car sex works, maybe more people should try lol!

Post # 57
322 posts
Helper bee

NicoleLyn1218 :  I’m sorry love πŸ™ I did hear sometimes you are more fertile following a CP! silver lining perhaps?

Post # 58
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2016

NicoleLyn1218 :  

Hi – thanks for the welcome!  Yes, I use OPK’s and always get a positive around day 13.  I have not tried temping at this point.  I have a super regular cycle.  We have both had fertility testing done, and are both fine (with the exception of my thyroid).  I alsu use FF app.  Hoping and praying for a BFP soon!  

Post # 60
1935 posts
Buzzing bee

Anyone know how long jetlag impacts BBT? I didn’t temp on the trip or our first morning back since I knew my temps would be a bit wacky, but when I tempted this morning, it was way higher than it should be. It’s not a big deal, but FW is fast approaching and with no viable temps on my chart, I have nothing to stare at all day!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors