July 2018 POAS

posted 1 year ago in TTC
Post # 856
1080 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

ladyvictoria :   MrsFairyBee :  i had the biggest caffeinated tea I could find when “AF” showed (I’m a weirdo non- coffee drinker) I’m back to thinking it was a chemical… my period has been horribly heavy along with some other unpleasantness, clots, etc that aren’t normal for me,  and I found out that bleeding from a chemical can happen earlier than AF if the egg tried to implant early. I suppose at this point it really doesnt matter!  Darling Husband is really excited to get it on next week, haha! I think he is planning something sexy to cheer me up 😉

Post # 857
3534 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 29th, 2016

Kannon :  You’re not weird at all! I drink tea much more than I do coffee. I stopped drinking raspberry leaf after ovulation and had the occasional decaf English Breakfast in my TWW. Sorry to hear about your suspected chemical 🙁 It sounds like you have a good attitude for this cycle though! I hope your husband has something lovely up his sleeve for you! 

Post # 858
467 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

NicoleLyn1218 :  I see the reply button now that I am on my PC (instead of my Mac). Weird! Thanks for the tip about the hcg tests – I would’ve freaked out if the line disappeared.

Post # 860
2663 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

AF officially arrived late last night with some pretty bad cramps. I hate cramps. Feeling emotional and down today, thanks hormones, but will be excited to get this cycle rolling and implementing some life changes into how I approach charting this next cycle, which will be #3. More chill, start temping later, more hands off with symptom and body checks (why do I need to know my CM and position so early when I don’t O until average CD20, the answer is I do not), less BD pressure before positive OPKs, and giving DH’s sperm time to recouperate for a day or two between BD sessions until a positive OPK, then use the sperm meets egg plan. I’m feeling pretty good about this approach and hopeful for this cycle. 

NicoleLyn1218 :  Thank you for leading the thread last month and good luck to you in August! Based on O I’ll probably be POAS in early September but I’ll still chime in in August every now and then because I like to chat and follow others’ journeys. 🙂 

Post # 862
105 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

NicoleLyn1218 :  Finally getting around to posting! I got a BFN of the 28th but no AF so I waited and tested again… and a few days later again… then AF finally came on CD 32… I have never had such a long cycle and this was our first month TTC so I was very very hopeful. I now realise that we probably missed the O window because of the change in my silly cycle. I have always had 28 day cycles perfectly with one 25 day cycle in June (I think because of heat/work stress from changing jobs). Best of luck to you and everyone else! I am now officially joining the August POAS board.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors