July 2019 Babies

posted 1 year ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
308 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Woohoo I can’t believe I get to participate in one of these! 

How old are you (if you want to share)? 32

How far along are you? As per my app 3 weeks  6 days 

Estimated due date? July 5

What # baby is this for you? It’s our first one 

How many cycles trying? This was our 7th cycle but we started trying a year ago, and due to endometriosis and laparascopy we had to skip a few cycles

When did you get your BFP? I saw a tiny tiny line on a cheapie on sunday afternoon but had to go to see family after that, which killed me. After getting home I tried a frer and there was a line.

Who have you told? My husband after that second line, acupuncturist and doctor. 

When do you plan to tell other people? Thinking of waiting until early December to yell immediate family, will tell work and close friends at 12 weeks (before I leave for Christmas break) and then will tell the rest (or announce) around 13 /14 weeks.

How did you tell your partner? I had such a cute way planned out. I bought little onesies of his favourite football team but it ended up being me calling him to the bathroom and going ‘do you see this or am I insane?’

Any symptoms? I started to feel somewhat nauseated already, nothing intense, and I feel super thirsty and need to pee all the time, oh and my boobs are a killer but then again they always are after I ovulate so I didn’t think anything of it.

What are you most excited about? Omg everything! Raising a family with my husband, hearing the heartbit, knowing it’s there to stay, Feeling the baby kick for the first time. Im even looking forward to nausea…I’m ready for it all. 

When is your first appointment? On Monday 

Are you planning to find out the gender? I’m not sure actually 

Include a photo of your BFP if you would like. 

Post # 5
308 posts
Helper bee

bananasareyellow :  wow that’s a long time to keep a secret! I admire you, I’m having a hard time already…One of my friends (who must be a psychic) messaged asking ‘am I an auntie yet?’ And I laughed it off feeling like the biggest liar in the world. Thank god it’s through text I don’t know how I’d have been able to keep a poker face in person. 

Post # 6
1078 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

Hey ladies! My edd is (for now) on June 30th, so I figuredthat I would join both June and July πŸ™‚

How old are you (if you want to share)? 37

How far along are you?  4 weeks  5 days 

Estimated due date? June 30

What # baby is this for you? Baby 2!

How many cycles trying? Cycle 4

When did you get your BFP? When my in laws were over and I was sick with the stomach flu. 

Who have you told? My husband, june 2017 mom group, a couple friends that I can lean on if I miscarry, and the fitness instructor. Oh, and my ob, haha!

When do you plan to tell other people? I would love to wait until christmas and the results of nipt/genetic tests are in, however I will be at in laws for Thanksgiving and im worried all the vomiting will give me away

How did you tell your partner? I had my son wear a onesie that said ” Roaar means I’m the big brother”. He is super cautious because of our ages, but it will be more real for him after the first ultrasound 

Any symptoms? I’m so  so, so tired. Afternoon nausea. And big boobs

What are you most excited about? Ultrasound!!

When is your first appointment? Dating scan and 1st appt on 11/9. My ob is beginning her maternity leave that week, so I will be seeing a different dr for a bit

Are you planning to find out the gender? Yes, but we are going to keep it to ourselves and avoid opinions on names and an overload of gender specific baby clothes, haha

Post # 7
308 posts
Helper bee

Kannon :  that’s how I feel about finding out gender too! My main concerns with it are all the unnecessary opinions or gender-specific fluff we’d get from family which I wanna avoid. So we may find out too cos I want all the pregnancy milestones if I’m honest with myself, and not tell people. 

Post # 8
711 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016 - Montego Bay, Jamaica

Really, really hoping this bean sticks!

ROLL CALL!

How old are you (if you want to share)? 30, hubby is 31

How far along are you? 4w2d

Estimated due date? July 1st

What # baby is this for you? 1

How many cycles trying? 4. I had a MMC in June followed by a long, anovulatory cycle with tons of spotting and bleeding then finally got AF 4 months after. I conceived that next cycle. 

When did you get your BFP? 8 DPO

Who have you told? my husband, best friend & her hubby, talked to my doctor finally yesterday

When do you plan to tell other people? immediate family after 8 weeks when we get to hopefully see everything looking great on an u/s

How did you tell your partner? I tested at work because I just didn’t feel right and when it was positive I ran outside to call him lol. I just couldn’t believe it! I had wanted to do something cuter to tell him but I did that last time and that ended in a MC sadly so I just told him over the phone this time. I couldn’t wait!

Any symptoms? kinda crampy, headaches, super tired

What are you most excited about? getting through the 1st trimester safely! 

When is your first appointment? November 21st

Are you planning to find out the gender? yes

Include a photo of your BFP if you would like.

Post # 11
1078 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

bananasareyellow :  at least extra tests and ultrasounds are covered because we are “geriatrics”!!  This pregnancy already seems harder than my first at 35. Much more fatigue and spotting. Sigh.

Post # 13
711 posts
Busy bee

bananasareyellow :  I’m actually really nervous about a chemical this time. My test yesterday at 16 DPO was lighter than my test at 14 DPO and this morning I had the lightest, watery spotting when I wiped. Praying this means nothing but I don’t feel good about it πŸ™ 

Post # 15
711 posts
Busy bee

bananasareyellow :  thank you! I took 3 yesterday and all were light. They were the cheap easy @ home one’s though so who knows. I am trying to stay positive! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors