July 2019 Babies

posted 1 year ago in Pregnancy
Post # 17
724 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016 - Montego Bay, Jamaica

bananasareyellow :  I tried a few days ago. It’s a pain in the ass with Kaiser! My personal physician is out on maternity leave til April and she is the only one who is allowed to put in a request for blood for me. They can find someone else to do it, but I was told it would take a few days so I just told them to forget it! If the spotting doesn’t stop though I will make them order me some. 

Post # 19
308 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

tommywantwingy :  it’s so nervewrecking to not have access to blood work results, I totally understand! 

I’ve been feeling 0 symptoms today and I’m so scared my period will arrive tomorrow or the next day. This is my very first pregnancy and I am so fearful to one day wake up and not be pregnant anymore. 

Post # 20
724 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016 - Montego Bay, Jamaica

I just went to the bathroom and it’s gotten heavier with more red. I think I’m having a chemical πŸ™

Post # 22
882 posts
Busy bee

How old are you (if you want to share)? 30

How far along are you? 3w6d

Estimated due date? July 5th

What # baby is this for you? 1

How many cycles trying? Lucky number one post CP in August. Took a month off break in between for a mental recharge. 

When did you get your BFP? 10 DPO

Who have you told? DH. Going to keep the circle smaller this time until we’re out of CP territory — we told my family immediately last time because they live so close and while they were super supportive after the CP — no one really knew what to say. 

When do you plan to tell other people? 12 weeks for the family, which assuming this baby is a sticky one, will be right around the holidays so that’s perfect. 20 weeks for everyone else. 

How did you tell your partner? We’re actively TTC so he was standing right outside the door while I tested. Not the cutest or most romantic reveal ever πŸ˜‰

Any symptoms? First symptom was a full blown cold at 8 DPO, followed by fatigue, sore boobs, a day of crazy nausea and some cramping.

What are you most excited about? As short sighted as it is, getting to 4w3d and then out of the first trimester.

When is your first appointment? Waiting to make it. Calling to cancel it last time was not the most fun experience. 

Are you planning to find out the gender? Yes! We may not even tell anyone, but I personally need to know for no reason what so ever. 

Post # 23
882 posts
Busy bee

tommywantwingy :  Fingers crossed that it’s nothing except for your children just stressing you out early. If it is though, I’m so sorry — hope you get some time this weekend to take some time for yourself and surround yourself with love and things that make you happy. 

Post # 26
1430 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

Hi everyone! Can I come in? I recently had a miscarriage and totally didn’t expect to get pregnant again so soon. I am ecstatic!

How old are you (if you want to share)? 30

How far along are you? 4 weeks and 2 days (that’s what my app says anyway

Estimated due date? July 3rd (again, pregnancy app guestimate)

What # baby is this for you? 1

How many cycles trying? 3

When did you get your BFP? Last night

Who have you told? Husband

When do you plan to tell other people? We plan to tell close family in a couple of weeks if things go ok

How did you tell your partner? He was there when I did the test

Any symptoms? I’ve had an upset stomach for a few days, really gassy and bloated feeling. I get this before my period though so thought nothing of it. Yesterday everything I ate tasted sour and unpleasant. Today I feel a bit sick but I’m not sure if that’s just excitement/nervousness. Sore boobs (again, I get this before my period)

What are you most excited about? Everything! I can’t wait for my first ultrasound 

When is your first appointment?   I called my doctor this morning, I’m going to go and make an appointment on Monday. It will be around 7 weeks though

Are you planning to find out the gender? I think so! We haven’t really decided yet though. 

Include a photo of your BFP if you would like. Will include one in the next post (off my phone)

Post # 27
1430 posts
Bumble bee

My BFP! I’ve done another which was darker this morning but this is my special one because it was when I found out (am I weird? πŸ˜‚)

Post # 29
1430 posts
Bumble bee

bananasareyellow :  Haha I may or may not have slept with the pregnancy test next to my bed last night…

Thanks for adding me to the list!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors