1430 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

Yay!!!

Post # 32
724 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016 - Montego Bay, Jamaica

I’m out 🙁 Confirmed chemical pregnancy. Good luck to the rest of you ladies and a happy & healthy 9 months! 

Post # 33
1078 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

tommywantwingy :  noooo! Im so sorry to hear this.  Hugs!

Post # 34
54 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

Looks like I’m joining this thread!

How old are you (if you want to share)? 30. Husband is 28.

How far along are you? 4 weeks and 5 days I think?

Estimated due date? 7/2/19

What # baby is this for you?  1

How many cycles trying? Just one. We weren’t technically “trying” but we were not preventing as well as we should have been. I was planning to wait until January to try.

When did you get your BFP? 10/24

Who have you told? My parents and close friends

When do you plan to tell other people? New Years. My SIL is getting married in December so we definitely want to wait until after that.

How did you tell your partner? I texted him immediately. I was a little freaked out and couldn’t wait

Any symptoms? fatigue

What are you most excited about? The first ultrasound

When is your first appointment?  11/20

Are you planning to find out the gender? Yes

Post # 37
308 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Is anyone else incredibly hungry or am is this just me being a pig? My husband and I went on a date and I ate an app, a pizza and some of his pasta…Now I’m really full but I get so ravenous very quickly. 

Post # 39
882 posts
Busy bee

Minoux21 :  I go back and forth between a ravenous bottomless pit and eating nothing because nothing sounds good. Going to give me Darling Husband whiplash.

Post # 40
550 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

How old are you (if you want to share)? 25

How far along are you? 4w1d

Estimated due date? July 4, 2019

What # baby is this for you? 1

How many cycles trying? First ever, we got very lucky

When did you get your BFP? Today, at 14 DPO

Who have you told? My doctor only!

When do you plan to tell other people? Probably after 12 weeks because my Mother-In-Law is a loud mouth & we can’t tell her bc she will tell the whole world.

How did you tell your partner? Telling my husband tomorrow at the pumpkin patch!

Any symptoms? Fatigue, sore boobs, barely though

What are you most excited about? ALL OF IT!!!

When is your first appointment? In 2 weeks for initial stuff, then again at 9 weeks to hear the heartbeat!! (only bc they’re closed on Thanksgiving when I’m 8 wks)

Are you planning to find out the gender? Probably!

Include a photo of your BFP if you would like.

Post # 41
1430 posts
Bumble bee

tommywantwingy :  I’m so sorry! Sending you virtual hugs ❤️

I was really hungry all day yesterday. I ate what I normally would eat for lunch then walked to the train station to meet my husband after work and was wanting to go in to all the McDonalds and Burger Kings on the way (I’m vegetarian and have only been to McDonalds a handful of times in my whole life so I’m not sure where this is coming from). I was so hungry! Then we stopped on the way home to get some dinner and I had a monster burger and… was hungry again by 9pm so went to bed 😂

Post # 43
308 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

bananasareyellow :   KellyB262 :  I’m pescetarian but have been a vegetarian since the age of 13 before I reentroduced fish in my mid twenties. So far no meat cravings but I’m only a day over 4 weeks. The only real ‘aversion’ I’ve been experiencing from basically the beginning is to sugar. Even the thought of eating a cookie or chocolate makes me nauseated and that’s coming from someone with a sweet tooth. That said I need to step up my game, I’ve been eating unhealthy starchy stuff for the past week or so.

Post # 45
1430 posts
Bumble bee

I am EXHAUSTED today. I did go for quite a long walk but it’s now 8pm in the U.K. and I could go to bed already…

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors