Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

How old are you (if you want to share)? 22/24

How far along are you? 3w3d

Estimated due date? July 20

What # baby is this for you? #2

How many cycles trying? 3

When did you get your BFP? Yesterday!

Who have you told? My husband, sister, best friend, and Nov 2017 group.

When do you plan to tell other people? I’m going to tell my parents this weekend but wait to tell other family until at least Christmas or New Year’s. We’ll tell everyone else sometime in January or February. 

How did you tell your partner? I put a box on the front porch with a big brother book, my positive test, and a note saying he can read the book to our son in July. 

Any symptoms? The only symptom I’ve had so far is dizziness.

What are you most excited about? Seeing a heartbeat and getting through the first trimester. And of course the birth itself and having a tiny baby again.

When is your first appointment? This Friday.

Are you planning to find out the gender? Probably. 

Post # 107
730 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2016

View original reply
milkandcookies :  I had a scan at what turned out to be about 6+1. It looked like a tiny flashing blob. It wasn’t transvaginal though. Was your previous loss super early on? I had a MC at 12 weeks earlier this year and the doc mentioned some early testing that they would probably do the next time I conceived, but I didn’t realize it meant this early! I had a CP last month at 5 weeks and didn’t even get around to calling the doc.

Hope the next week passes quickly and you can see something reassuring πŸ™‚

Post # 108
189 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2017 - City, State

View original reply
throughthelookingglass87 :  I’ll take a blob!! Haha id like to see anything! My loss was at around 7 weeks and it was my first pregnancy so he assured me I do not have to go this early but I’ve been going to him for so long he knows that I’ll worry myself crazy so he asked if I’d like to come before 8 weeks haha I’m so sorry to hear about your previous losses, there is nothing worse πŸ™ πŸ’—

Post # 109
730 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2016

View original reply
milkandcookies :  you should definitely be able to see the signs of pregnancy and be reassured that it looks right for the stage you’re at. I think a huge amount of change goes on once you hit 6 weeks and 7+8 weeks is when you start being able to see that funny little frog looking gummy bear thing.

Post # 110
189 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
throughthelookingglass87 :  I’m definitely excited now! I wanted to wait until at least 6 weeks but they’re closed saturdays and completely booked the week of thanksgiving so I took what I could!

Post # 111
1890 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

View original reply
milkandcookies :  Thank you!

And FX everything checks out at your appointment!

Is it weird that I haven’t even called to schedule mine yet? It’s like I’m afraid to jinx it or something…

Post # 112
189 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
rachelmichelle :  totally get it! I found out at 3w3d on a digital and I still wouldn’t call until 4w3d just in case haha

Post # 113
24 posts
Newbee

View original reply
mamafox4 :   I sent you a PM about the fb group! My Feb 2017 group is amazing and I can’t wait to get to know you ladies too!

Post # 114
448 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

View original reply
purpleprimrose :  I can’t figure out how to send a PM. When I typed in a username it said “invalid.” Could someone help me? πŸ™‚

Post # 115
332 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

How old are you (if you want to share)?  34

How far along are you?  4 weeks!

Estimated due date? 7/19/19

What # baby is this for you?  2

How many cycles trying? 2 

When did you get your BFP? 11/6

Who have you told? Husband, two close friends and Dec 2016 group

When do you plan to tell other people? On Christmas Day??

How did you tell your partner? Woke him up at 5:30 am and said I know it’s early but….

Any symptoms? Morning sickness, enlightened sense of smell and tender breasts. 

What are you most excited about? That my daughter will have a sibling and   That it only took two cycles! Took a good 6 months last time. Plus I won’t miss a ton of work. 

When is your first appointment?   12/10

Are you planning to find out the gender? Yes

Include a photo of your BFP if you would like.

Post # 116
24 posts
Newbee

View original reply
acw2016 :  Weird! I just sent you a pm so you can just respond to that if you want!

Post # 117
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2016

ROLL CALL!

How old are you (if you want to share)? 33

How far along are you? 5 + 2 according to app, I have longer cycles, so possibly less (hopefully will get a better idea at first appointment)

Estimated due date? July 17th 

What # baby is this for you? 3

How many cycles trying? 1st try!  

When did you get your BFP? November 7th – day after my sons first birthday πŸ™‚

Who have you told? My husband

When do you plan to tell other people? Family probably at Thanksgiving, Friends a little later

How did you tell your partner? Sent him a text with some fun emojis..lol  He already had a suspician

Any symptoms? Nasuous and headaches (a first for me, my first 2 pregnancies I had hardly any symptoms)

What are you most excited about? Another little bundle of joy, and how this new squish will fit in with their 2 older brothers 

When is your first appointment?   Wed – November 14th

Are you planning to find out the gender? Yes

Post # 118
57 posts
Worker bee

I’m SO excited to be joining this board. Finally got my BFP after 15 months of TTC!

How old are you (if you want to share)?

25!

How far along are you?

3w4d

Estimated due date? 

July 24

What # baby is this for you?

First!  

How many cycles trying? 

15 months

When did you get your BFP? 

Two days ago!!!!

Who have you told? 

My SO & close friend 

When do you plan to tell other people? 

Christmas.. if I can wait that long

How did you tell your partner?

Haha ah… long story. I surprised him with a “congrats you’re going to be a daddy” onsie. 

Any symptoms? 

Gagging alllll the time. A little nausea

What are you most excited about? 

Literally everything 

When is your first appointment?  

Not sure yet  

Are you planning to find out the gender?

Yes!!!

Post # 119
57 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
mamafox4 :  Sent you a PM! πŸ™‚

Post # 120
2363 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

ROLL CALL!

How old are you (if you want to share)? 26

How far along are you? 4 weeks today!

Estimated due date? July 22

What # baby is this for you? 2. My son will turn 5 in August 

How many cycles trying? 2 

When did you get your BFP? Yesterday I had a super faint positive (10 DPO) and today I had very visible BFP

Who have you told? One friend who I’ve been confiding in during this process! That’s it so far!

When do you plan to tell other people? I’m waiting on a onsie I ordered to tell my hubby, then family were probably going to tell over Christmas and the rest shortly after 

How did you tell your partner? Haven’t told him quite yet but I ordered a onsie and am going to take a digital test and give those to him (hopefully in the next few days)

Any Symptoms? Ugh yes. Cramping since 6DPO, nausea since 8DPO. Just feeling “off”

What are you most excited about? Having a newborn again! Seeing my son as a big brother. Decorating a nursery.

When is your first appointment? Haven’t called yet, I probably will tomorrow. 

Are you planning to find out the gender? Yes!

The topic ‘July 2019 Babies’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors